AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
Chapter 22, Necromancer's Laboratory. There's a teleport at the start that takes you into the middle to fight 4 zombies, it's to the left side in there.

d0gmlr0ku13

Nov 21, 2021
Wait. What is that area? I have never seen that before.
Yes, this is a "new" area of the game consisting of a room found in chapter 22.
Near the beginning of the chapter there is a drop down/teleport leading to this room... IIRC.

The area is intended to be used as a teleporter to the "append" or DLC version of the game that is to be released in the near future...

d0gmlr0ku13

Nov 21, 2021
In any case, "Near future" was meant very loosely.

Yeah, the creator stated "within next year." on append edition progress 14.

Depending on the relative lens, that's not very far but still a while. Assuming it will not be delayed for much longer.

Baratent44

Jul 29, 2022
anyone know how to get Iris's outfit to work? \"openState\":0 to \"openState\":2 no longer works and always reverts back in ver 1.3.2

BreadLightyear

Sep 27, 2021
Hows the gameplay? scenes seem nice, and looks like it might be decently written, but with plaformers if gameplay is boring, or janky it gets boring fast (imo)
The gameplay alone could be released as a standalone game (without the h scene). Fluid and smooth attacks, multiple skilsets etc with really good customisation.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
is there a way to trigger creature rape scenes? I was playing for success when a slug grapped me. how is this triggert?

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
is there a way to trigger creature rape scenes? I was playing for success when a slug grapped me. how is this triggert?
Well, the easiest way is to just stand there and let them hit until they trigger the grapple attack (if the scene requires you to be grappled). Using the whatever crystal I forgot the name, you will be immune to all kind of damage except instant kill or grapple. Some boss will only start to use grapple when their HP is under certain threshold.

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
Well, the easiest way is to just stand there and let them hit until they trigger the grapple attack (if the scene requires you to be grappled). Using the whatever crystal I forgot the name, you will be immune to all kind of damage except instant kill or grapple. Some boss will only start to use grapple when their HP is under certain threshold.
That's what I tried. I stood there and let some slugs, Bats, wasps attack me but nothing happened. Lost like 5 continues this way without triggering a scene. What condition is needed? Do they have to be low on life? At some point all armor breaks but they still only deal damage..

Also if you hold the magic attack Button she waves at the mobs as if taunting them. What does that do? I was thinking this is a "come and get me" invitation but it also doesnt trigger scenes.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
That's what I tried. I stood there and let some slugs, Bats, wasps attack me but nothing happened. Lost like 5 continues this way without triggering a scene. What condition is needed? Do they have to be low on life? At some point all armor breaks but they still only deal damage..

Also if you hold the magic attack Button she waves at the mobs as if taunting them. What does that do? I was thinking this is a "come and get me" invitation but it also doesnt trigger scenes.
When the grapple attack happens, it usually glows in pink color. Only some of the slugs, at specific place, can use this kind of attack iirc. It is also true for some minor mobs. The scene usually specific what kind of mobs will use the attack, if you already beat it.

Use have to learn the special attack skills first to use them with that button, if not she will just do what you said. Also, you have to unlock them on the skill tree first, by investigating various swords thoughout the stages.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes