priscent

Nov 9, 2022
I've been waiting for a long time and I still haven't found a game that I love as much as this one. Are the developers planning to make another game similar to this or even a big, completely different ongoing project ?
The dev is currently working on the Append (basically DLC) version for the game. Scheduled around early-mid 2024. After that the dev wants to work on a new project, basically a new IP.

is the dev's blog. I recommend a read through as it details literally all planned things coming in the future.

jhlkjghlg

Dec 27, 2020
Any similar games in terms of sex scenes? Even 3d ones are usually couple poses per at most, this one is an exception

waqtf

Nov 7, 2023
I have a problem that no matter what i do, i cant install correctly the uncensor patch. I have been trying for the past 3 days. And yet to achieve any results. I have tried different Bepinex versions and different uncensor patches. but nothing works. Can anybody please help me find the mistake

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
I really hate to ask this when atleast several others have asked more or less the same question and most of you probably don't want to answer it 'cause of that but how the heck do I get this uncensor(soft)+cheat plugin for v1.32 to work?

I would appreciate it if someone were to assist me with this but if you don't.... then I will most likely just play it with no cheat.
I won't deny that it would most certainly be more rewarding that way but I prefer to not lose at any point if possible.

Last edited:

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Will "IF" thay put in on steam it will be Censored Out the Ass and they will Cut a LOT of it! But steam will put out a Decensored Patch that will just cost $29.95 MORE, Thats whay Steam is Sooo Awesome!!
Steam has games on the platform that even this site won't allow. Also, Steam doesn't censor anything, or sell patches themselves, that's the developers. Steam is just an online sales platform. What you said is basically getting mad at the grocery store for the price of Oreos.

• Haha
Reactions: Nyxie

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I really hate to ask this when atleast several others have asked more or less the same question and most of you probably don't want to answer it 'cause of that but how the heck do I get this uncensor(soft)+cheat plugin for v1.32 to work?

I would appreciate it if someone were to assist me with this but if you don't.... then I will most likely just play it with no cheat.
I won't deny that it would most certainly be more rewarding that way but I prefer to not lose at any point if possible.
uncensor + cheat plugin doesn't works ?

Drakath97

May 9, 2018
uncensor + cheat plugin doesn't works ?
Yes, the uncersored version worked for me on the older version of the game just fine. Now that I got the 123en and follow all the steps described the game won't start, will say that it will download the libraries then closes and nothing starts. I tried using the high res 4k patch and still doesn't remove the censorship either

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes, the uncersored version worked for me on the older version of the game just fine. Now that I got the 123en and follow all the steps described the game won't start, will say that it will download the libraries then closes and nothing starts. I tried using the high res 4k patch and still doesn't remove the censorship either
library download issue may be cause by DNS problem or case of file is not found.
I use the SNI particle tool. It helps that connect R-18 sites or some other sites.(my country is blocking the some R-18 sites even adult).
if using that tool, I can't download the library as you. but turn off, can download it.
I checked that the library for unity(ricca) can be downloaded at my country.
check around the DNS issues.

additionally if want to use MTL plugins, use the #670 version.

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
Are you forced to lose your virginity in this? Been playing around not getting into H-scenes for my first playthru and just got to a forced defloration cutscene rn

Drakath97

May 9, 2018
library download issue may be cause by DNS problem or case of file is not found.
I use the SNI particle tool. It helps that connect R-18 sites or some other sites.(my country is blocking the some R-18 sites even adult).
if using that tool, I can't download the library as you. but turn off, can download it.
I checked that the library for unity(ricca) can be downloaded at my country.
check around the DNS issues.

additionally if want to use MTL plugins, use the #670 version.
You mean that if I use the SNI particle tool I can download it? I can't find it on google. Do you know anything else which might help me download the libraries? When I check the ErrorLog.log from BepInEx it gives me the following error:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
--------------------------------
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
You mean that if I use the SNI particle tool I can download it? I can't find it on google. Do you know anything else which might help me download the libraries? When I check the ErrorLog.log from BepInEx it gives me the following error:

Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
Repeat 2 times:
at Interop+WinHttp.WinHttpOpen(IntPtr, UInt32, System.String, System.String, Int32)
at System.Net.Http.HttpWindowsProxy.TryCreate(System.Net.IWebProxy ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.SystemProxyInfo.ConstructSystemProxy()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ViaFactory(System.Threading.LazyThreadSafetyMode)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].ExecutionAndPublication(System.LazyHelper, Boolean)
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].CreateValue()
at System.Lazy`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].get_Value()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<>c.<get_DefaultProxy>b__15_0()
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]](System.__Canon ByRef, System.Func`1<System.__Canon>)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.get_DefaultProxy()
at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPoolManager..ctor(System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionSettings)
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SetupHandlerChain()
at System.Net.Http.SocketsHttpHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpMessageInvoker.SendAsync(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncTaskMethodBuilder`1[[System.__Canon, System.Private.CoreLib, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e]].Start[[System.Net.Http.HttpClient+<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51, System.Net.Http, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a]](<GetStreamAsyncCore>d__51 ByRef)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(System.Net.Http.HttpRequestMessage, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.Uri, System.Threading.CancellationToken)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsync(System.String)
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.Initialize()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Preloader.Run()
at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.UnityPreloaderRunner.PreloaderMain()
at Doorstop.Entrypoint.Start()
case of me, i can download without that tool. the tool was modify dns info or something. it makes can't download the libraries.
another case, wait longtime makes it download the libraries.
anyway, if fail to download libraries, BepInEx is not working. downloading is needed just one time.
try with BepInEX BE #670.

you error log seems to can be fixed by delete the BepInEx\interop folder. of course, BepInEx will try download libraries.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes