Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
i wish mogurasoft made a similar game but with lighter themes, the suffering i've seen in this game is far too offputting but everything else feels quite exceptional, especially after you unlock new skills
i really couldnt find a 3d anime game of similar quality, this one truly would be special
That's the charm of it. Ricca is a really pure and honest girl, instead of your typical over confident/heroic or stupid MC, so it mix the feeling of protecting and at the same time see her being corrupted.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
That's the charm of it. Ricca is a really pure and honest girl, instead of your typical over confident/heroic or stupid MC, so it mix the feeling of protecting and at the same time see her being corrupted.
Personally, after seeing all that shit she's been through I just really wanted her to succeed in her mission no matter what, because she deserved it - a victory and a happy ending. That's how I feel about this game.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Very good side scrolling game. The story of these two sisters is very touching, as well as the construction of the friendship between our heroine and the fairy.
The rape scenes, however, are quite harsh, I think, especially since the heroine constantly reminds us to what extent she suffers from the sexual assaults she suffered, and these scenes are long, perhaps even too long...

The story is good, often unexpected, and until the epilogue has surprises in store for us (for better or worse?).
The gameplay is worthy of AAA from major development studios.

In short, I loved this game as much as I hated it. :oops:

Tip:
for those wondering how to unlock the last missions of the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

BecauseSwiftKey

Oct 4, 2019
Okay, after 50 minutes, my deadass finally figured out the exact step to Uncensored this for those playing late. Here:

Step 0: Go to page 116 and download RiccaUncPluginsF95 (big download one) and the BenInEx (mine is 64)

Step 1: Bring the BenInEx into the "Game" folder, like, the folder name "Game" and NOT THE LAUNCHER. Then extract. You will notice that the BenInEx is like nearly empty with one folder; this is normal. (Stuff picture)

Step 1.5: Start the game, you will notice a Slight pause when starting (new computer for me). Wait until title screen and quit. Now, the BenInEx will no longer be almost empty if you do it correctly. (Stuff 1.5)

Step 2: Extract the RiccaUncPluginsF95 to get the "Dumbrendererdemosiac" plugins and others stuff.

Step 3: Take ALL of the newly extract folders from Step 2 and put it in the Plugin of BenInEx (Stuff 2 picture)
THANK BRO AFTER 1 HOUR I FINALLY ENLIGHTENED

Br0ckeli

Jul 20, 2023
I'v been from one End of this Game to the other like 6 TIMES Now Like Some thing NEW, HELL bring the DLC out in Parts, But just Bring Some Thing Out!!!
Hell No Man's Sky BIG Update all most every 2 to 3 Months NOT YEARS Same with The Planet Crafter Hell look at Icarus Not even 1.0 And It's got like 6 DLCs.
Other Games got Mods some Lots of Mods, Mods can make a Game Better New places to go, New Monsters, New Traps Ands to the Game Play, But the Author Locked every Body Out from Adding them!
Patience and copium, bro

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Nop! He doss Not Like This Kind of Stuff! The Hellhound Gets a Update BUT still Look's Like a "MUPPET" BUT with monster-like horns and some New Monsters like: Kobolds, Harpys, snake-woman witch "Lamiar" ....

dan gonzalez

Aug 10, 2018
Nop! He doss Not Like This Kind of Stuff! The Hellhound Gets a Update BUT still Look's Like a "MUPPET" BUT with monster-like horns and some New Monsters like: Kobolds, Harpys, snake-woman witch "Lamiar" ....
Really? Wow... Do you know when the DLS will probably comes out?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Be Nice If this game had a "pose button" even just for the 3D H Scenes! Then can get Better ScreenShots Or Even Better a Editor!!!!!

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes