mech2

Nov 1, 2017
i wish mogurasoft made a similar game but with lighter themes, the suffering i've seen in this game is far too offputting but everything else feels quite exceptional, especially after you unlock new skills
i really couldnt find a 3d anime game of similar quality, this one truly would be special
Yeah, I'm generally okay with non-con themes but boy I really felt bad for her at a bunch of times.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
i wish mogurasoft made a similar game but with lighter themes, the suffering i've seen in this game is far too offputting but everything else feels quite exceptional, especially after you unlock new skills
i really couldnt find a 3d anime game of similar quality, this one truly would be special
Probably the only other developer making really consistent 3d H games is like Illusion (now illgames?) but without darker themes. Stuff like Koikatsu Sunshine

AA_gunner

Mar 8, 2024
This is the last place i expected to find a somewhat correct way to use a greatsword. She holds it correctly and even stands in a realistic guard position when idle (posta di coda longa - Fiore). The spins can also be considered normal, since it is a big sword (used against polearms). And the thrust downwards attack is nice as well (sometimes used as a polearm itself).

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
You Are about the 60th Person to ask that here!
ALL You Have to Do is LOOK on the Forums HERE to GET the Answer!!!!! You Know What "LOOK It Up" Means? Right??
not say don't look for solution, used the solution i get nothing works, launch the game immediately shutdown from the cmd prompt window

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes