blitxo

Mar 14, 2019
Just finished this game on Hard Mode. Pretty fun combat and cool boss mechanics. Poseidon, Cockatrice, and Ice Queen were engaging fights once I figured out their movesets. Unfortunately Miria is too hard on Hard mode for the point of the story where she appears (would be more appropriate around chapter 20 or so), and the fact that her level is incredibly long and tedious makes it worse. Also as many others have complained, the part where Ricca worries about the morality of killing bandits who are about to sell her into slavery is kinda dumb.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Ricca worries about the morality of killing bandits who are about to sell her into slavery, (And they Do Not they just F the Hell out of Her Then Run off!)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Just finished this game on Hard Mode. Pretty fun combat and cool boss mechanics. Poseidon, Cockatrice, and Ice Queen were engaging fights once I figured out their movesets. Unfortunately Miria is too hard on Hard mode for the point of the story where she appears (would be more appropriate around chapter 20 or so), and the fact that her level is incredibly long and tedious makes it worse. Also as many others have complained, the part where Ricca worries about the morality of killing bandits who are about to sell her into slavery is kinda dumb.
Ricca worries about the morality of killing bandits who are about to sell her into slavery, (And they Do Not they just F the Hell out of Her Then Run off!)
Questionning the morality of killing, even in the name of self defense, is something that is debated in many country - from philospher to politician.
I don't think it's wrong to see the "average countryside villager girl" who got handed (holy) power to defeat the demon lord to hesitate to kill human (even if they are obviously wicked criminal), when she's put in this situation for the first time.

Historicaly, many soldier who went through conscription still had a hard time killing enemies soldier on their first mission for exemple.

Leaving aside reality, Ricca hesitation is most likely put in the frontlight here to reinforce her "pureness" in opposition of the "darkness" of the world (and of her opponent).

PenguinJWB

May 12, 2024
Ive tried several ways to get the uncensored files to work on the game but they just aren't. Ive downloaded the BepInEx and applied them in the ways people have described but i cannot get the uncensored scenes to load for the life of me. anyone got any solutions or ways that i can download an already uncensored file and dont have to fadangle with any files

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
There Was a (Holy Knight Ricca v136en All in One) at one time, But they keeping taken it down!, If some one Puts it up it gets taken down after a week or 2 then a day or 2 latter some one asks for it agan and agan! Oh and it's 4.27 GP.

Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
There Was a (Holy Knight Ricca v136en All in One) at one time, But they keeping taken it down!, If some one Puts it up it gets taken down after a week or 2 then a day or 2 latter some one asks for it agan and agan! Oh and it's 4.27 GP.
Seems like a good time to help the community, if you have it :)

PenguinJWB

May 12, 2024
is it the file that gets taken down or the post with the file? as in the file becomes corrupted or just the post gets taken down and the link is fine

PenguinJWB

May 12, 2024
is there also any way to get the uncensored files with the current mods that do work in this forum and ive just been incompetent

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Tested in Winlator 6.1, Redmagic 7

Works well with 4k uncen mods but not sure on the uncen patch with Bepinex

Please expect lags or force close out when progressing the game (depends on your device).

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Tested in Winlator 6.1, Redmagic 7

Works well with 4k uncen mods but not sure on the uncen patch with Bepinex

Please expect lags or force close out when progressing the game (depends on your device).
So WHAT Was "Tested"?? Oh OK ( Redmagic 7 ) do not need this game on my Phone got a dame good PC!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes