Br0ckeli

Jul 20, 2023
I didn't see if it's been said yet. Hentai-Expo 2024 had some previews of DLC content in the trailer / gameplay.
The segment reviewing Holy Knight Ricca + DLC starts at ~49:47 of part 1 on the hentai-expo homepage.
- The magician character "Claret" will be playable as a protagonist in the DLC/Append
- New outfits / cosmetics / dynamic cosmetics
- Vore (giant swallow scene) showcase
- Other various H-scenes showcase

The rest of the stream was also interesting.

Gnoliz

Jan 19, 2024
Damn, I hope we get more Miria scenes with monster. Succubus makes me really really hard. The goblin scene she had is nice but we need her with tentacles or like the orcs. Can't wait.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
No the " kobolds" Look Good Now they have teeth, They do NOT look like Muppets! Have seen what the Updated Hellhound Looks Like Has Horns but still looks like a Muppet with Horns!

Last edited:

noway897

Jul 24, 2022
Just downloaded the 1.3.2 version from mega but it didn't come with the launcher and if I start from the exe in the game folder it gives me a "failed to load il2cpp" error

edit: I downloaded the gofile mirror and it has everything so I guess somehow not all the files were packaged for the mega upload. idk how that happens

Last edited:

dan gonzalez

Aug 10, 2018
In the last post, it says that will be an upate at the end of June?

What it would mean... an update of 'Append DLC progress' or the game update itselft?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
It'a an update, to the Append DLC progress Of the update for Just to say It's Coming it's Coming Some Day Maybe NEXT YEAR......

Br0ckeli

Jul 20, 2023
In the last post, it says that will be an upate at the end of June?

What it would mean... an update of 'Append DLC progress' or the game update itselft?
With the pattern of the previous Cien posts, it's just an update on the development progress of the append (DLC.) So, likely a post about certain development progress of the append- a few screenshots, with a description consisting of a few paragraphs.

Essentially saying "Hey, this is where we are with the DLC development, here are some screenshots."

The developer is not actively updating the game with the DLC, as it's being developed. A more or less completed version of the DLC will likely be released sometime in the inexplicable future.

vasko123

Apr 9, 2023
how to play this game on android guys, please give me full tutorial, i can enter the game, im using mobox but my controller (inputbridge) doesnt work, i cant control my character

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes