PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Maybe not too soon though, let the dev get some money out of it first.
I don't understand why both F95 and Ulmf got so fucking aware of this. They're illegal sharing websites, why even bother caring now?

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
I don't understand why both F95 and Ulmf got so fucking aware of this. They're illegal sharing websites, why even bother caring now?
ulmf isn't sharing website. It is one of their main rules not to ask or share any pirate links.
As for f95. Welp, let them do what they want, they have a right for this. Game still would be shared in 24 hours or less on this site or nyaasi.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
ulmf isn't sharing website. It is one of their main rules not to ask or share any pirate links.
As for f95. Welp, let them do what they want, they have a right for this. Game still would be shared in 24 hours or less on this site or nyaasi.
It used to be a sharing site before the mods got annoyed with the constant thread necroes of people begging for links, or worse spamming a thread with 'link pls' on a newly released game
The problem is that they got so draconian with it that people started to think links themselves are banned (they're not unless something changed in the past year)

ments

Jan 19, 2018
As long as it's not underage content, it's allowed to share links on ULMF, what they got fed up and forbid is link begging.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Ulmf definitely IS a sharing website. Only link begging is fairly prohibited. I really can't tell how long it's been since I've downloaded something from Ulmf but it's definitely on the side of months, maybe years.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Maybe not too soon though, let the dev get some money out of it first.
The thing is, basically if someone is going to pirate it, they're never going to pay for it. Basically every pirate who says "If x happens, I'll buy it legitimately", but when their X happens, they never actually buy it. There are almost never people who jump from pirate to purchase, no matter what. Waiting longer to release on a pirate site doesn't matter that much because of this.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm, I really enjoyed the demo, and even if only half the full game is as good, then I'll gladly support the developer. Still, $26 is a bit expensive, and there are plenty of games that look good at first that end up disappointing.

Anyone that buys it or uses 555check's download, I would really appreciate if you left a review, or even just a "It's a good game" reply in the thread, to let people know if its worth buying.

Reactions: hardcoreps89

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So uhhh... About the censor, was it there in the demo and did someone manage to remove it then?

Yahavbak

Apr 21, 2018
So uhhh... About the censor, was it there in the demo and did someone manage to remove it then?
straight from the madlads at 4chan

try this out

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!

switch123

Dec 1, 2017
while extracting im getting data errors. anyone else?

edit: nvm. redownloaded and works fine

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
straight from the madlads at 4chan

try this out

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!
Grand, I'll try it out, thank you (and the 4chan madlads)

Yahavbak

Apr 21, 2018
Grand, I'll try it out, thank you (and the 4chan madlads)
personally i got stuck, since i don't have experience with unity
if you manage to do it, please upload the finished file here so we can all enjoy it

merry Christmas folks

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes