xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
The pussy texture is pixelated.
Could someone redraw it or put it through some AI upscale?
I tried waifu2x but it doesn't work. To low resolution

Reactions: wazxy

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The ulmf method who did it can I delete the unpacked folder after because it takes a lot of space?
You need the unpacked files but you can delete data.unity3d to free up space if you like. (It's essentially a backup though so I wouldn't reccommend it.)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Alright here is what you need to do. First you need to know your quota. For me it is 2gb before mega stops my download. What you need to do is restart your router just before this happens. I do this after 1.90gb is downloaded. After your router connects to the internet it should resume download on its own assuming you didn't close the browser or tab. This obviously won't work if your ip is static though.
^Do this for downloading from mega, it works.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Any chance of a screenshot of what the uncensored private parts look like ingame?
Slime Bad End should give a good view

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
welp, now we just need a 100% save... played for a couple of hours, wish I could see all the scenes up front. im chapter 12 i think :unsure: not sure I have the time to unlock all the extra levels/scenes via finding white crystals.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
0w0 what's this?
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc.
In this weak my cars automatic gear box went kaput, day later my fridge said- go fuck your self slave driver, you are not my real dad, then let's add to this christmas and equitation is funny number in account - Thanks for taking your time to upload and share this, appreciated.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
some good boy can tell me in what page i have the link of the full version and the link for the uncesored patch that *work* in the final version of this awesome game? :3

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes