dark998

May 23, 2020
Pretty good game but there is no way to save progress mid-chapter? The play sessions can get pretty lengthy with all the story.

Reactions: kolasama

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
OP needs to be updated.
^Download it from here:

0w0 what's this?
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, etc.
Uncensor from here:
Dazedanon over on ULMF has the patch i the full folder.
He has a torrent and a gdrive too if Mega is being stupid.
Uncensored Patch:
MEGA
Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them. Also from the first h-scene I can already tell its going be a wild ride.

Instructions:
1. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace All if needed.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Edit: here is the torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5638dcd9332f966cb1cfa9f87d4d059b680effd7&dn=v1.0.1build177-Patch.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce
For people asking download links: it took 1 minute to find this. Next time I won't be helping. Learn how to use search and read a little.

Last edited:

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
I’m stuck at the Incarnation of Death boss fight. How do I actually damage him? I know I’m supposed to knock back the enemies he summoned to him, but the summons die really fast because I’m dealing too much damage and they don’t get knocked back at all.
You can damage him with Fire element attacks. Use blazing charge or a fire sword crystal to enchant your sword to be able to damage him.

Reactions: qwermhv

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Man, fuck that succubus boss fight.
She spams really easy to deflect attacks,i used them to trigger counter countless of times
If you happen to have her on the corner and send her flying you can also land many air attacks on her

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes