Jul 22, 2017
I did apply uncensor patch for version 1.01 I assume I have it then? Btw how do I free scene view with my own camera movement?
Edit: Monsters one hit you in the beginning and you just restart. How do I get up from the floor?

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Shame its one of those games where you HAVE to lose to unlock scenes instead them getting unlocked on stage completion.
Especially coupled with limited lives and losing out on bonus crystals if you do throw the match to see the scene.

Or is it one of those where all scenes unlock on game completion?

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Shame its one of those games where you HAVE to lose to unlock scenes instead them getting unlocked on stage completion.
Especially coupled with limited lives and losing out on bonus crystals if you do throw the match to see the scene.

I mean, bad endings don't much make sense unless the protagonist loses right? It's not like all the scenes forces you to lose. There are scenes that are part of the story canonically.

squidly

Jan 15, 2018

You can click the heart to unlock the scene when you complete the stage.

• Wow
Reactions: Imouto36 and mrme

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
You can click the heart to unlock the scene when you complete the stage.
Now this was indeed very useful. So basically if you aim for a no-defeat run, you can unlock everything afterwards, if you so prefer. Right?
And there won't be any building-up to the scenes missing if you unlock this way, either, I hope... Right?
Just completed Ch1, and am drawing/hoping on this conclusion based upon the mandatory scenes there... Though someone do correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't want to miss out on something.

Also, the game is...not bad. Not bad at all...

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Dazedanon over on ULMF has the patch i the full folder.
He has a torrent and a gdrive too if Mega is being stupid.
Uncensored Patch:
MEGA
Old method doesn't work so had to get a bit creative. It's a big file. FYI the uncensored textures are actually pretty good, Author put a good amount of work into them. Also from the first h-scene I can already tell its going be a wild ride.

Instructions:
1. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace All if needed.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Edit: here is the torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5638dcd9332f966cb1cfa9f87d4d059b680effd7&dn=v1.0.1build177-Patch.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce
Updated method for the uncensored patch so nobody has to download a 3gb file lol.
Does my BepInEx method not work with the full release? I was fairly certain it would work on all updates unless they updated their unity engine.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
Now this was indeed very useful. So basically if you aim for a no-defeat run, you can unlock everything afterwards, if you so prefer. Right?
And there won't be any building-up to the scenes missing if you unlock this way, either, I hope... Right?
Just completed Ch1, and am drawing/hoping on this conclusion based upon the mandatory scenes there... Though someone do correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't want to miss out on something.

Also, the game is...not bad. Not bad at all...
yep, the game over scene basically ending the game for that stage only, so there wont be a build up u would be missing if u skip the game over scene by doing a clean run

Reactions: Zippix

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
Hm... i've followed the steps to apply the uncensor patch, but if i leave the file as .bak, my game doesn't start, only the launcher.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
check page 23 theres a patch for uncensored version really easy just 3 steps but the file is 2.0 big your choice
Did you have to use a japanese locale to do so? After i've applied the patch and renamed the file, my game doesn't open anymore.

Shadow Step

Dec 1, 2018
i dont think so, but i do have local emulator, u can try apply the japanese locale and see the reuslt
Did not work for me with locale as well, unpacking with AssetStudio by following the step-by-step worked for me.

Last edited:

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
Does my BepInEx method not work with the full release? I was fairly certain it would work on all updates unless they updated their unity engine.
It works for me, I redownloaded the uncensor and no problems for me. The Vagina looks a little low res some how, I guess thats why

Reactions: funog1

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I unfortunately only know how to use cheat engine with a cheat table, no clue how to do hex editing. Which value am I supposed to change?
Just go through Cheat Engine's tutorial once, and you will know. You basically only have to find your actual crystal numbers through searching once or twice, I presume. Shouldn't be rocket science.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Just type your current crystal amount,spend on something then type that new value,then hit "Next scan"

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes