Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
#SAVE #GALLERY

Game version: 1.01

Almost 100% save.
39 / 40 gallery scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hate to rain on your parade, but there's a full save with 40 unlocked achievements already (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-0-demo-mogurasoft.89059/page-23#post-7203976), so that voodoo hack or any such thing shouldn't be needed.
Hadn't tried it, though; still, just saying.

• Hey there
Reactions: Extra Lewd

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
I don’t know about the others, but the game gets super boring for second half of the game. Just skipped till the end.

Still it's one of the most quality games lately.

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
it's the defeat image, you playing on easy or just steamrolled every boss?
btw any way to extract those in highest quality possibile?
you mean when im out of continues?

used CE to skip grinding and get all of the skills/outfits so yeah, i kinda(?) steamrolled the game, lmao

Jen0s

Apr 16, 2021
it's the defeat image, you playing on easy or just steamrolled every boss?
btw any way to extract those in highest quality possibile?
you mean when im out of continues?

used CE to skip grinding and get all of the skills/outfits so yeah, i kinda(?) steamrolled the game, lmao
managed to get the nice ones
btw why isnt ren *.dat *.png command working? shitty windows updates now has powershell and comand prompt puts an > after user which fucks up the command

btw artist

Last edited:

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
I thought I'd briefly compile stat changes made from altering the body sliders, namely weight. The game's H settings are normal (can't remove panties in R-15 mode), the standard sword is equipped and [remove all] is selected. Listed sliders are ones that made a weight difference. This is listed in order of minimum then max, with their differences versus the base weight. The standard weight is 52.6kg.

[Breast Adjustment]
Size: 52.1(-.5) 55.2(+2.6)

[Body Adjustment]
Arm Thickness: 52.4(-.2) 52.9 (+.3)
Stomach Protrusion: 52.4 (-.2) 53.0(+.4)
Leg Thickness: 52.1(-.5) 53.7(+1.1)
Buttock Size: 52.3(-.3) 52.9(+.3)

As shown, the slider increases more kg than it removes despite the slider's visual position, visual placement of the slider is deceptive and a change to make it more accurately placed would be nice. Base elemental resistance changes takes place as your kg hits minimum milestones. Bringing your weight below 52.6kg does nothing even at max reduction (-1.4). The base for all resistances is [Lowest] and move speed is [Very Fast]

53.8: All [Very Low] [Very Fast]
55.4: All [Very Low] [Fast]
57.6: All [Very Low] [Fast]

Not seen with the listed parameters is the hidden numeral strength of resistances; not all resistances are raised equally. For example, wearing standard gear (click reset) with max base weight provides:
68.1 kg: [Very High] [Quite High] [Low] [Quite High] [Quite Slow]
Versus standard:
63.1 kg: [High] [Medium] [Low] [Medium] [Quite Slow]

I'm not entirely sure what the resistances entail, fire is a DoT and ice slows you, they don't really do much in the early game as many enemies appear phys only.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Anyone know how to get skill at chapter 10? I know where, but can't enter in that "tower". Can jump on level upper from another side but with same result.

Nvm, got it from another side, throw window.

Last edited:

crzBlx

Apr 4, 2018
where to find the save file?, i already play the demo and can it play with the older save?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Extremely excited that when you Game Over you can just mark the stage as cleared and move on. All my homies hate dumb jump skill tests, fuck jump skill tests (looking at you, Ch10).

Reactions: handlnerd
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes