Rizlas

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone managed to make the uncensor patch work? I put it in the "Game" folder but after opening a prompt, the game just wont launch.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I thought I'd briefly compile stat changes made from altering the body sliders, namely weight. The game's H settings are normal (can't remove panties in R-15 mode), the standard sword is equipped and [remove all] is selected. Listed sliders are ones that made a weight difference. This is listed in order of minimum then max, with their differences versus the base weight. The standard weight is 52.6kg.

[Breast Adjustment]
Size: 52.1(-.5) 55.2(+2.6)

[Body Adjustment]
Arm Thickness: 52.4(-.2) 52.9 (+.3)
Stomach Protrusion: 52.4 (-.2) 53.0(+.4)
Leg Thickness: 52.1(-.5) 53.7(+1.1)
Buttock Size: 52.3(-.3) 52.9(+.3)

As shown, the slider increases more kg than it removes despite the slider's visual position, visual placement of the slider is deceptive and a change to make it more accurately placed would be nice. Base elemental resistance changes takes place as your kg hits minimum milestones. Bringing your weight below 52.6kg does nothing even at max reduction (-1.4). The base for all resistances is [Lowest] and move speed is [Very Fast]

53.8: All [Very Low] [Very Fast]
55.4: All [Very Low] [Fast]
57.6: All [Very Low] [Fast]

Not seen with the listed parameters is the hidden numeral strength of resistances; not all resistances are raised equally. For example, wearing standard gear (click reset) with max base weight provides:
68.1 kg: [Very High] [Quite High] [Low] [Quite High] [Quite Slow]
Versus standard:
63.1 kg: [High] [Medium] [Low] [Medium] [Quite Slow]

I'm not entirely sure what the resistances entail, fire is a DoT and ice slows you, they don't really do much in the early game as many enemies appear phys only.
Interesting science bro.
I did notice the weight change but didn't expect it would effect the other stats, a nice little touch tbh

Reactions: handlnerd

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I thought I'd briefly compile stat changes made from altering the body sliders, namely weight. The game's H settings are normal (can't remove panties in R-15 mode), the standard sword is equipped and [remove all] is selected. Listed sliders are ones that made a weight difference. This is listed in order of minimum then max, with their differences versus the base weight. The standard weight is 52.6kg.

[Breast Adjustment]
Size: 52.1(-.5) 55.2(+2.6)

[Body Adjustment]
Arm Thickness: 52.4(-.2) 52.9 (+.3)
Stomach Protrusion: 52.4 (-.2) 53.0(+.4)
Leg Thickness: 52.1(-.5) 53.7(+1.1)
Buttock Size: 52.3(-.3) 52.9(+.3)

As shown, the slider increases more kg than it removes despite the slider's visual position, visual placement of the slider is deceptive and a change to make it more accurately placed would be nice. Base elemental resistance changes takes place as your kg hits minimum milestones. Bringing your weight below 52.6kg does nothing even at max reduction (-1.4). The base for all resistances is [Lowest] and move speed is [Very Fast]

53.8: All [Very Low] [Very Fast]
55.4: All [Very Low] [Fast]
57.6: All [Very Low] [Fast]

Not seen with the listed parameters is the hidden numeral strength of resistances; not all resistances are raised equally. For example, wearing standard gear (click reset) with max base weight provides:
68.1 kg: [Very High] [Quite High] [Low] [Quite High] [Quite Slow]
Versus standard:
63.1 kg: [High] [Medium] [Low] [Medium] [Quite Slow]

I'm not entirely sure what the resistances entail, fire is a DoT and ice slows you, they don't really do much in the early game as many enemies appear phys only.
What the hell, body size determines weight in this?? Is this Dragon's Dogma 2?

• Haha
Reactions: HFalx

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
All my homies hate dumb jump skill tests, fuck jump skill tests (looking at you, Ch10).
Playing on hard, and sometimes I need to start chapter once again, but it's worth if you like gameplay mechanics only. Otherwise, full save should be preferred.

ESBA

Apr 26, 2018
How the fuck are you suppose to get that one chest on top of the windmill in chapter 12? I cant double jump there no matter how hard i tried. Also whats with theese massive difficulty spikes?

Reactions: zodiac99

pluxuryEstate

Mar 4, 2021
looks like uncen patch was added on july so there is new (final) version with a lot of h scenes. wanna bet they all are in mosaics/pixels etc. thats feels so bad :c

• Sad
Reactions: handlnerd
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes