tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Basically, weight is not a huge impact on speed, but the defense stats actually matter quite a bit. So if you are having a hard time with a boss, beefing up your armor is not a bad idea in order to overcome them.
Weight affect your jump height as well. Or maybe it's my imagine, but it's harder to jump properly.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I still think you are screwing up something very basic most probably, but for an alternative, there is this post with another uncensor method. I did it this way, and can attest to it working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-v1-0-1-mogurasoft.89059/page-20#post-7200917
(which is pointing to, for instructions and for the uncensored asset file attached: )

The program you need to get to unpack the file 'data.unity3d' is (in case you don't have an ULMF account and therefor can't see links over there)...
Call me stupid I dont understand this method.

I know I did the original method correctly and unzipped in the /Game folder, was there another step

Oct 8, 2019
I used an earlier posts method of using a 2GB patch file and it worked. Thanks for trying to help, but that unpacking the file thing was just too complicated for me, couldnt find where to download the file, lol. Cheers

Reactions: Zippix

Snak108

May 20, 2020
So far this game is surprisingly good. Even the story is somehow interesting and the characters seem to have depth and emotion. Weird. Wasn't really planning on feeling stuff, but OK.

Reactions: Resbilainma

user_625471

Jan 17, 2021
here is the save file with most of the gallery unlocked
sorry i dont know how to unlock the last 3 stages
it should be in C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Assuming this is the full game, is there pregnancy content now, or is it still just a game over thing?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Are there any achievements (and unlocks that require those achievements) that require you to complete the game with zero losses?

As in, will my intentionally losing a couple of times (before I knew you could just click the heart to unlock the GoR) cause me to be locked out of content once I complete it?

CT91

Dec 4, 2021
Pretty blown away at just how good this game looks and feels for an Eroge, leagues above the ecchi stuff that would make it into games from bigger dev teams/publishers like Bullet Girls Phantasia or the Genkai Tokki series, in terms of both visuals and gameplay. I'd really like to see this level of quality become more common because this game also showed me out at what point something becomes too much for me lol. I could handle stuff like in Sinisistar or Night of Revenge because there's essentially zero characterization, but here it's all just a bit too real for me.

bobrown

Jul 20, 2020
I installed the uncensor patch but it seems like all the scenes are in japanese now. Does anyone else have this problem?

WopTop

Oct 17, 2021
I still think you are screwing up something very basic most probably, but for an alternative, there is this post with another uncensor method. I did it this way, and can attest to it working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-v1-0-1-mogurasoft.89059/page-20#post-7200917
(which is pointing to, for instructions and for the uncensored asset file attached: )

The program you need to get to unpack the file 'data.unity3d' is (in case you don't have an ULMF account and therefor can't see links over there)...
can you link the globalgamemanager zip file? You need a ULMF account to gain access to that too

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes