Dumb_Lizard

Mar 31, 2018
How the fuck are you suppose to get that one chest on top of the windmill in chapter 12? I cant double jump there no matter how hard i tried. Also whats with theese massive difficulty spikes?
It is possible. I used Cheat Engine and gave myself 50 retries. After around 20 tries I did it. You have to double jump from the wheel with a lot of skulls. Stand on top of one of the blades and jump when it is almost 90 degrees, it's hard and not worth it.
It is just the chest with a few hundred magic stones.
In the later part of the level though, there is kinda waterfall place I think? There are two vertical shafts and if you climb them with sword throws you will get new skill "Frozen Orbs"

zerinis

Oct 22, 2017
Bought the game as soon as I saw it was released, got the 40 achievements to get the final bonus stage, which is kinda funny. Decided to go back and test how much the stats matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, weight is not a huge impact on speed, but the defense stats actually matter quite a bit. So if you are having a hard time with a boss, beefing up your armor is not a bad idea in order to overcome them.

Also the amount of defense you have has a significant impact on how much poise/super armor you get. With maximum armor, I was able to tank the golem hits without flinching, but minimum I was thrown into the side of the screen.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
the update is a few days old.
it just took a while to come out here.
Thanks.

The game was only released a few days ago though and as I said there is no mention of an update on the DLsite page :unsure:

OP says thread updated today, but there has not been any updates posted by the dev since release. And it's not an update to say the full game is now available on F95 because its already been available here since xmas... With that all in mind, forgive my confusion when the game appears in the latest updates with a time of "10 hours ago".

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thanks.

The game was only released a few days ago though and as I said there is no mention of an update on the DLsite page :unsure:

OP says thread updated today, but there has not been any updates posted by the dev since release. And it's not an update to say the full game is now available on F95 because its already been available here since xmas... With that all in mind, forgive my confusion when the game appears in the latest updates with a time of "10 hours ago".
Sometimes that's just adding in new download links, or replacing / removing ones that don't work anymore. That's probably all that was done.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks.

I think the OP only had the not-yet-completed game, while you were able to hunt down the download of the (v1.01) full game in the thread. It is just that it has been rectified today (full version made it to the OP), hence the "thread and OP" update.
----
EDIT: or yes, as the one above says, maybe it's just that. Full disclosure: I haven't DLed the game from the OP, but hunted it down in the thread, so I may be mistaken.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone help me. The original uncensored patch worked for me in the demo. But not on this release. Everyone is saying it works and im pretty sure i did it correctly but it aint working for me.
Make sure you are unzipping the uncensor patch into the ./Game folder. Easy way to check is if your BepInEx folder is in the same folder as Launcher.exe (WRONG) or HolyNightRicca.exe (CORRECT).

Reactions: mushlag

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does this game have any RoR or is it GoR exclusively?
Everything is Game over (lose 1 life really, so only game over on your last life in the mission) except storyline scenes. Rough estimate would be about 30% are story scenes, the rest are game over scenes.

There are some sexual grappling scenes, which lead into the game over scenes (most of the time), but they're not much.

Reactions: gymogle

GreyWolf

Aug 23, 2017
Make sure you are unzipping the uncensor patch into the ./Game folder. Easy way to check is if your BepInEx folder is in the same folder as Launcher.exe (WRONG) or HolyNightRicca.exe (CORRECT).
I've also installed it like this but the uncensor is still doing nothing.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I've also installed it like this but the uncensor is still doing nothing.
I still think you are screwing up something very basic most probably, but for an alternative, there is this post with another uncensor method. I did it this way, and can attest to it working.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-v1-0-1-mogurasoft.89059/page-20#post-7200917
(which is pointing to, for instructions and for the uncensored asset file attached: )

The program you need to get to unpack the file 'data.unity3d' is (in case you don't have an ULMF account and therefor can't see links over there)...

Reactions: SerpentWave
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes