ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Great game, but boy do I feel bad for the main character :(

I thought I was used to H-game rape, but this was particularly upsetting, given how you can see just how badly it affects her throughout the story. Most games take the lazy route of the heroine getting combat raped and forgetting about it a minute later (or even have a 'tally' to track sex statistics), this one just feels really bad, empathy wise. Kind of wish it was all optional, and I'm usually a sucker for this tag...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

I thought I was used to H-game rape, but this was particularly upsetting, given how you can see just how badly it affects her throughout the story. Most games take the lazy route of the heroine getting combat raped and forgetting about it a minute later (or even have a 'tally' to track sex statistics), this one just feels really bad, empathy wise. Kind of wish it was all optional, and I'm usually a sucker for this tag...
The dev is secretly trying to get us all to touch grass.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018

You guys exaggerate it so much because the rape is still very tropey and very unrealistic. The heroine gets raped by goblins but she mentions how she is feeling good from it and then eventually cums. She then later gets raped by 20 goblin and you can't tell me the trauma she did have is any way close to being realistic for someone who got raped that many times.

There are plenty of Hentai rape where the girl gets raped once and she is completely traumatized to the point of not functioning as a person and it takes months for the female to finally make a move. Ricca on the other hand, felt good while she was getting raped and she was able to move on fine like it wasn't a big deal with what has happened. It's so unrealistic that it's ridiculous so I don't get how you guys are feeling that much if you have experience with the rape genre.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Not bad animations, dammm... someone end it on hard diff? Cant beat succubus.... She just spam attacks and all i can do, just jump, then hit, she fall on the ground, than hit once again and repeat XDD nice bosses.... All bosses like shit XD or slavemakers when u can just read shit and jump XDDDDDDDD..........
Playing on hard, and game gift a quite challenge. About succubus, you need right equipment (def + lighting + weight), don't forget to repear your armor before move in final zone. Also you can spam magic attack which stuck her for a few seconds. So you need full stack of hp/mp potions + armor repairs. Another way it's just to use sun crystal but that crystal it's like legal cheat :) When you should to be defeated by scenario in battles though you can use that crystal for some achievements.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
There are plenty of Hentai rape where the girl gets raped once and she is completely traumatized to the point of not functioning as a person and it takes months for the female to finally make a move. Ricca on the other hand, was able to move on fine. It's so unrealistic that it's ridiculous so I don't get how you guys are feeling that much if you have experience with the rape genre.
It's fantasy world with own rules and morales, in world where peoples dies by monsters everyday peoples should have much stronger mentality.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Not bad animations, dammm... someone end it on hard diff? Cant beat succubus.... She just spam attacks and all i can do, just jump, then hit, she fall on the ground, than hit once again and repeat XDD nice bosses.... All bosses like shit XD or slavemakers when u can just read shit and jump XDDDDDDDD..........
invest in sun crystal and fire sword crystal. that should do the work for succubus. i think it's pretty damn hard to fight her on hard mode. especially if she spams lightning from afar and cant get stunlocked

Jun 8, 2017

I agree, it's very emotional. The character's pain and fear are easily shown in the game. I feel bad when I see scenes of her being raped like that. I know it is a rape game. It would have been nice to have a "virgin" path.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Maintaining the amount of magic stone when game over, difficulty level adjustment, and some minor bug fixes. Maybe they receive reports that the game is too difficult?

Yeah, let's say the game has some stupidly high spikes in difficulty, and sometimes the controls are a bit to unresponsive, especially in platforming sections.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You guys exaggerate it so much because the rape is still very tropey and very unrealistic. The heroine gets raped by goblins but she mentions how she is feeling good from it and then eventually cums. She then later gets raped by 20 goblin and you can't tell me the trauma she did have is any way close to being realistic for someone who got raped that many times.

There are plenty of Hentai rape where the girl gets raped once and she is completely traumatized to the point of not functioning as a person and it takes months for the female to finally make a move. Ricca on the other hand, felt good while she was getting raped and she was able to move on fine like it wasn't a big deal with what has happened. It's so unrealistic that it's ridiculous so I don't get how you guys are feeling that much if you have experience with the rape genre.
Talking about realism in a fantasy game about goblins and other creatures raping a holy knight sounds stupid tbh. Also I'm not that far in the game but I think people feel bad for her probably because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree, it's very emotional. The character's pain and fear are easily shown in the game. I feel bad when I see scenes of her being raped like that. I know it is a rape game. It would have been nice to have a "virgin" path.
There was a kind of happy ending though. Perhaps there are more scenes like this I don't know since I haven't completed the game yet but in one of the scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
The contrast comes with the setting of the world and expectation. It's a fantasy world with supernatural powers and normally with that kind of settings you would expect it to be way more over the top in its presentation. Also let's not forget Ricca would be completely nonfunctional after the first unavoidable rape scene if it weren't for the powers that she was given.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Ha! What a good joke!
Guilty Hell!? Don't make me laugh!
This is the peak of irony, criticizing something saying it's simplistic and then saying GH is a good example of how not to be.
Meaningless and mundane moves, and the tactic is just stunlock enemies to death, and button mash like a brainless monke.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Yeah, i'm talking to you, Flame Mangoes.

PS: Take what i said as a jokey tone, i am kidding, not being aggressive.
But i do mean it.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
i can't believe gpu usage is 100% most of the time even in places with no enemies. gtx1060 6gb graphics settings max.

Reactions: p23rklo

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Hi,im stuck in here,in the chapter 8 escape, what i need to do?,the fukking elf not do nothing and i cant do nothing too,i try use magic,jump etc 1640744412021.png

Reactions: ever.vila.ss
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes