tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Wow, the first Boss it's some serious bullshit. I mean, you can't stagger him and his attacks are so wide you can't kite or jump him properly. What I'm suppose to do to beat him on Hard?
If you mean golem, you can move throw legs. When he rolls you can just stay in middle and block him or just jump over. And on "hard" I recommend a lot of weight (~90kg) with high atk.
Is it just me, or does HP Drain do NOTHING, like I get no health back from killing, or hitting enemies like it says in its description?
It's procs with chance.

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
Ah, thanks for the answer!
And damn, that's quite a long time but it shows like I said. The amount of effort that was put in here is very noticable. Definitely worth the long wait for people who were following its development from the beginning I think. I was "lucky" enough to not know about this game until just DAYS before it got released. So that was a very nice & big surprise after just a few days of waiting. I seriously don't have a clue how so few people were talking about this game beforehand. I never saw anyone mention this game on any (lewd) sites that I frequent online... or at least I never saw it.

is this full release
Yes it is. The full version released on 25th Dec 2021.

Last edited:

Sajiro

Feb 22, 2019
hi guys, i have a question, after i clear charper 8, i have oneshoted every time i get a hit, is this normal????
all enemies kill with me on 1 hit, is this really normal??? and the stage 9 and 10 have the same problem.
Pd: i play on normal

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
hi guys, i have a question, after i clear charper 8, i have oneshoted every time i get a hit, is this normal????
all enemies kill with me on 1 hit, is this really normal??? and the stage 9 and 10 have the same problem.
Did you upgrade your HP & Armor Durability at all yet? Also what are you wearing? The costumes have actual Defense & Weight Stats attached to them. You can check these in the bottom right in the Costume Change screen. You shouldn't have any problems on Normal tho.

edit: It just occured to me. Just as handlnerd said a few replies below: Did you perchance purchase a Red Skull? Carrying this item will everything 1H-kill you. Use it to get rid of it.

Last edited:

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
There is an item in the shop called the [Rek Skull Crystal] that allows you to be one shot. Ensure you haven't bought one on accident.
As for me, I fully upgraded my strong attack combos and dash attack (and dash attack special if its unlocked by that point in the game). The third strike always lands a strong attack that will throw even zombies but they are outright difficult to throw and they don't go far. The strong attack formed from a combo or dash requires distance, in my experience you need to make three strides minimum to trigger your strong combo. As for weapon choice, I'm not sure which weapons have more innate knockback, I used the katana so I wouldn't kill a zombie in under three hits.

He usually switches between spawning birds and zombies but will often times add in a scythe swing accompanied by lots of warning. Just jump over him, be aware he can turn around and initiate if you're too early. In normal mode the zombies can kill him in three hits, it was a bit soul crushing for me after trying to kill him for 15 minutes. If you're unsure if you can knock back zombies go to stage 6 where zombies are plentiful, encountered and respawn easily.

Last edited:

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
By far my 2021 hentai goty.

The gameplay itself is not really amazing but the level design is really nice.
Custom chara is pretty insane too.
You'll have several hours of gameplay ( 8 hours to complete the game for me )
The story although simple is really nice and the characters who appear have all their importance, the sex scenes are incredible, my only regret is not to have seen more sex scene with Iris ( best girl atm and that voice ~~ )

PS : If you know of any games in the same style ( not necessarily gameplay wise but more in the scenes and story ), I would be happy to have your recommendation !

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
Is there a reason my game refuses to load with the latest update and the uncensor mod? I posted the files in the game folder but after doing the bootup it doesn't open up the game anymore.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a reason my game refuses to load with the latest update and the uncensor mod? I posted the files in the game folder but after doing the bootup it doesn't open up the game anymore.
You kind of answered your own question. Uncensor mod probably needs to be updated to work, either that or you did something wrong.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yup. Can confirm the "Extract data.unity3d -- use extracted files as asset files and rename original data.unity3d -- overwrite globalgamemanagers.assets with the uncensored one provided (from ULMF thread)" will NOT work anymore with 1.02, and the game won't start up.
Dunno about the first, orginal BEPinex uncen method from the most exalted cat person, though.
------------------
EDIT: can confirm that the bepinex-method uncensor from the most exalted cat person, linked in the OP, STILL WORKS (according to the 3 scenes I looked at in the scene select).
Domo. Or whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mintberry Crunch

Blogg27

Oct 6, 2018
EDIT: can confirm that the bepinex-method uncensor from the most exalted cat person, linked in the OP, STILL WORKS (according to the 3 scenes I looked at in the scene select).
Domo. Or whatnot.
I am unable to get the uncensor to work with the files in the OP post on the undated version from DLsite. The uncensor patch opens up the command window to search the library assets, but errors out. Do I need library assests for Unitiy already on the computer for it to find?

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I am unable to get the uncensor to work with the files in the OP post on the undated version from DLsite. The uncensor patch opens up the command window to search the library assets, but errors out. Do I need library assests for Unitiy already on the computer for it to find?
what is the error?

Reactions: wonwoo1115

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Damn... When I installed the game, I did not expect at all that it would be the highest 2D Action quality game that i've ever played! After this game, everything else seems like a complete trash

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes