Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Could someone help me out by telling where the hidden silver crystal is on Chapter 15 (the one with the village guardian dragon)?
Have found all up till this point with ease, but after replaying the level a bunch of times, have no clue here. Kinda frustrating. xD
Thanks.
-----------
EDIT: found it. You have to keep on top of the big boulder you can "ride" while it's rolling to the right, near the end of map; high in the air, duoble-jump helps.

Last edited:

susumanjyu

Dec 27, 2021
I launching both through the Launcher and the Game, both methods are unable to make the valid pathway. The red text the command box gives me for the error report looks like it tried to request access to a server, but failed. I tried changing the compatibility to open the game with Win8 and Win10, but neither worked unfortunately.
Are you using double-byte characters in your directory?
If so, try changing them to English one byte characters.

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
I'm aware the person who made the uncensored patch has no responsibility to update their efforts; there's already been a couple of game patches but I like not seeing the sensor. I've reached Lv. 19 and have almost everything bought on the tree; with a maxed extra gem upgrade I believe the clothing game play will be a cinch. I haven't unlocked even half of the H scenes and the bonus stages are in the distance. Is the current game patch worth it to bump my save over or am I good to wrap things up?

Blogg27

Oct 6, 2018
Are you using double-byte characters in your directory?
If so, try changing them to English one byte characters.
Downloading the game through DL's provided service has been causing me issue running games before, with them placing the games in folders with Japanese names or corrupted with mis-matched symbols. For Holy Knight Ricca, I've tried installing it in multiple locations and changing its japanese title to English. There are a few more ways I can attempt to install to see if it is a directory pathway problem.

I swear I got the uncensor to work once, but the game crashed before it got to a lewd scene that would've let me see the uncensored effect. I think this was due to the current FPS overload bug that is present.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Played till episode 2 on hard, but all bosses at once without zero fails too hard... on second try stopped at bird boss. Switched to normal, and it's really HUGE difference. And final picture it's masterpiece. Damn, 53 hours after.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
New 1.0.3 patch.
Here are the patch notes.

Fixed the motion of the characters in the Stage 2 H-scene - Tweaked the appearance of the Stage 4 bridge
Fixed an audio loop in the stage 20 H-scene.
Fixed a bug where a spike grew from the left hip when the bride's dress was undressed and damaged.

Fixed a bug in the bottom left of the action screen where the enemy character's name is not displayed as "? When the death event display at the bottom left of the action screen shows an H scene that has been viewed, the enemy character name should not be changed to "?
Fixed an issue where you could not get the "All Skills Upgraded to Maximum" achievement even if you had upgraded your skills to maximum on Easy difficulty.
Added the current difficulty level to the result screen.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from obtaining the "Maximize All Skills" achievement.
Adjusted the gap between some of Ricca's ground attacks.
Reduced the gap after the Blaze Charge special move.
Fixed the text of the guard and walk buttons on the pause screen and settings screen
Changed the default density of the conversation window.

Sep 3, 2019
Damn, to think that they're just a very small team (They might be just a single person team with some of development outsourced -> stated in their Ci-en homepage) the speed of which they update the game is amazing to say the least. Happy to see they're at 23K sales right now at just 3 days after launch. They deserved more for their hard works and dedication.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
should i give this game a shot if i think the tits attached to the protag in the screenshots look ridiculous? i'm not convinced by the art judging by these screenshots, does the game have other qualities?

May 16, 2017
Played till episode 2 on hard, but all bosses at once without zero fails too hard... on second try stopped at bird boss. Switched to normal, and it's really HUGE difference. And final picture it's masterpiece. Damn, 53 hours after.
the hard mode is clearly designated for a new game +, the boss of chapter 12 is a real nightmare the first time. then I retry it with a skill tree to the max right after finishing chapter 16. the fight was much easier (only 3 costume repair potion and 1 life and mana potion used)

on the other hand chapter 13 and the beginning of the 14th, they are not made for the hard mode it is too much

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
should i give this game a shot if i think the tits attached to the protag in the screenshots look ridiculous? i'm not convinced by the art judging by these screenshots, does the game have other qualities?
Only played the demo myself so far, but gameplay is really solid in and off itself, as for the tits, well you can decide entirely yourself how big you want them, anywhere from pretty much completely non-existent to the ridiculous size you see in that image you mentioned

Reactions: McSlut
Apr 24, 2018
Like stated above, there is a slider for body proportions. The game is a pretty solid 2d side scroller rpg sorta reminiscent of games like actraiser (maybe not as great since no city sim section). Story is at least a nice read too and I like the character customization and how they all have stats rather than just making your mc look nice.

Dawknight

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone know how to get skill at chapter 10? I know where, but can't enter in that "tower". Can jump on level upper from another side but with same result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nvm, got it from another side, throw window.
Dude what, there's no way for me to jump that high even with the box and double jump from the left, how the hell do you get there?

holy shit nevermind, i had completely forgot about the magic arrows that let you boost up.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes