GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Except in Dark Souls there's usually shortcuts to bosses that you automatically unlock when progressing through the level. You don't have to do the whole thing over again from the beginning.
Well, unless you never learned anything from your first encounter. This shouldn't really be an issue. You have all the resources available to make the game easy for yourself even on hard difficulty pre patch. A whole 1 minute invulnerability item too. Use the tools provided to you. You can speedrun Stage 3 to get quick crystals too if you want.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Well, unless you never learned anything from your first encounter. This shouldn't really be an issue. You have all the resources available to make the game easy for yourself even on hard difficulty pre patch. A whole 1 minute invulnerability item too. Use the tools provided to you. You can speedrun Stage 3 to get quick crystals too if you want.
His complaint is very valid and understandable. There's actually a number of japanese users bringing that up on the dev's ci.en page. I think the dev already addressed that he'd do something regarding it.

Reactions: Bulbanych

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
His complaint is very valid and understandable. There's actually a number of japanese users bringing that up on the dev's ci.en page. I think the dev already addressed that he'd do something regarding it.
Yeah I can see what he means. I got my shit kicked in by the Reaper too after I thought I cleared the level by breaking the drain crystal. kek
1640928824744.png
But I just do this for quick money

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
I don't use the invincibility crystal, that thing sounds busted OP.

I figured it was just a quick 2-3 second invulnerability so I never bought one, then I decided to get one for the very last part of the game (since I was getting two-shot and figured I might be able to invuln one of the hits). Never ended up needing it.

You're telling me it's a whole minute of invuln? That's pretty disgusting...

By the way, don't farm more than you have to. There's a stage after you clear the game that drops 6k+ crystals, it's basically just 50+ waves of enemies spawning at you.

XtremeHelicopter

Dec 6, 2018
I totally feel ya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea I pretty much agree with all you've said. Shame it's so common, it wouldn't even be too bad if it was optional.
It's will more or less fine till the end, except another one (more if we include other characters) episode.
But reason why it's worth to play after all:
Ok well I'll give it a shot again, while taking some precautions for those future episodes/chapters.

Thanks for the response guys! (y)

Reactions: p23rklo

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
here to share a strange experience, sometimes my double jump just un-unlock it's self idk why ,maybe it has something to do with difficulty mechanics cause when I change away from hard mode, my double jump unlocks again same thing for normal, not there so uhh yea double jump is apparently broken in a bad sense for different difficulties not sure if it's intentional game design or bug, cause I thought it was the dev's satanic way of making the game harder by restricting your movements

Last edited:

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
Finished the whole game now and still think it's absolutely amazing! I say it once again: Best 3D H-Game I've ever played so far with one of the most likeable main heroines for a game like this. She is such a cutie and damn, I love her design so much.
The only gripes I have with this game is that some bosses on hard are pretty annoying, because they just take waaaay too long to kill. My problem isn't the difficulty itself on Hard, it's the insane amounts of Health some bosses seem to have on that difficulty setting. It gets incredibly tedious to go through a complete level just to face a boss in the end you have to hack away on for several minutes and then they just oneshot you if you miss 1 or 2 dodges. I love playing Dark Souls so I have no problem with taking on a very hard boss multiple times - love the challenge, but here this often has nothing to do with skill or challenge, it's just tedious and annoying cuz they're such damage-sponges. I know the Sun Crystals are a thing too, but I don't usually wanna rely on Invincibility.
And as someone who usually doesn't have anything against the "rape" tag (I wouldn't have touched this game otherwise), even I have to say that some of the scenes are going a bit too far. I mean on one hand it really speaks for the game that it makes me care enough for Ricca to really feel bad for her in some of these scenes - I don't know about you, but feeling bad for the heroine of a rape H-game, that is pretty unheard of for me - but on the other hand that also has the demerit of me not being able to enjoy some of these scenes, cuz watching her suffer like this was a bit much sometimes. Some of the mandatory scenes are cruel enough, but there are also 2-3 optional defeat scenes that went a bit too far. A good example was the Hell Serpant grapple H-scene. The 1st part was not bad, but the latter part and especially the ending... OOF. No thanks. The same goes for the grapple H-scene against the final boss... Definitely not my cup of tea.
But other than that, Best 3D H-Game ever for me! The devs deserve a lot of praise for putting out such an ambitious H-game - it totally worked out IMO!

Some of my favorite H-scenes in no particular order were:

Last edited:

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
I totally feel ya.

For one, it's obviously fetish fuel. Do not, under any circumstance, try to understand fetishes that do nothing for you. It's simply incomprehensible. Some like feet, others armpits. Some like body hair, some don't. Some like rape, some like handholding sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

That being said, the trauma is used as a story element here, so making it optional wouldn't really work unless you rewrite the entire game for each route. The hero's journey doesn't work unless you need to overcome obstacles, in this case the obstacle is Ricca's trauma due to sexual abuse. I do hope, however, that if any DLC comes around it offers you the option to go back in time or something along the lines to 'fix' what happens to Ricca. She's a real cinnamon roll and despite the quality animations, I didn't find the ero content especially arousing. Maybe it's just the 'tism but I like my rape being reserved for a game over because it's obviously not canon. If they do another game, I hope the devs do just that. And while they're at it, the action should happen during the game instead of cutscenes, like in many other H-sidescrolling games.

Sep 3, 2019
I think the devs are ryona genre fans, that's why this game is full of violence and violent rape. He seems regretting that he doesn't inform the customer that this game is full of ryona events clear enough, leading to some purchaser express their surprise and dislike on the review page. The devs then change the description on the product page to better reflect the violent nature of this game.

Here is the devs word about the ryona in their game (courtesy of Deepl translation with some edit by me):

About Ryona ryona Development
I thought I told you in the PV, Ci-en, and trial version about the Ryona and heart-rending (story) development but some people have reported that they were surprised or didn't like it. I regret that I didn't tell you enough (more clearly) about that.

Since yesterday, there have been more and more reviews on the sales page and articles on other sites about the game and what to look out for, so if you're considering buying it in the future, I hope you'll take a look.

(Yes, I know that Ryona means having your guts popping out of your body or sticking your eyeballs in...)
(Just don't try to define "ryona", it's too rough!)

There are some conflicting opinions and requests from everyone, and due to workload issues, I can't respond to all of them. However, I will do my best to respond to them.

It's going to be a long time coming, but we're thinking of adding some animations to some of the H scenes in the future updates that we couldn't implement before the game was released (the end of Wraith, Marco-sama, etc. will increase a bit). We hope that the update will encourage people who have left the game after playing for a while to come back and play.

We'll keep you posted on Ci-en, so please keep checking back for updates!

Translated with (free version)

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
(Just don't try to define "ryona", it's too rough!)
You can't tell me what to do, sneaky dev! Anyway, my fetish knowledge might be a bit rusty but as far as I know ryona is not overly graphic violence. Punches, kicks, a choke - something that leaves bruises, light cuts, a bloody nose, maybe a broken bone or two. Anything beyond that, i.e. disemboweling, decapitation or ripping out eyeballs is considered guro.

But I don't think people take issue with what's in the game per se, it's just that not all of it is optional. Usually nobody complains if there's an optional guro scene here and there but if it's part of the story, you can't really avoid it.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I could be wrong but I think the game texts are in data.unity3d = 2.8Gb, better download the full game in English.

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone happen to know what these 'dealt massive damage' achievements are?

At first I thought it was something bonus-stage related, but I've cleared all of the stages (including the unlockables), maxed out the skill tree, finished the monster glossary and still have no idea how to get these.

Untitled.png

Reactions: Zippix
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes