bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
here is a snap from the 100% save....thanks for the guy than have unlocked/hacked everything!!!!
Snap1.jpg

Sep 3, 2019
You can't tell me what to do, sneaky dev! Anyway, my fetish knowledge might be a bit rusty but as far as I know ryona is not overly graphic violence. Punches, kicks, a choke - something that leaves bruises, light cuts, a bloody nose, maybe a broken bone or two. Anything beyond that, i.e. disemboweling, decapitation or ripping out eyeballs is considered guro.

But I don't think people take issue with what's in the game per se, it's just that not all of it is optional. Usually nobody complains if there's an optional guro scene here and there but if it's part of the story, you can't really avoid it.
Looks like the devs is on the extreme edge of the ryona, but not fall to guro territory yet lol.
Some of the scene are very brutal but the devs stop it just right before it's going to turn to full-on guro.
First time watching the scene, I was anxious will the devs do it?? Will the devs have the heart to turn this scene to be guro? Turns out they don't. On one hand I'm relieved because I don't want Ricca and her friends to suffer more, but otoh my sadistic side scream come on, you're just THIS close to turn this game to guro fest! lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
For one, it's obviously fetish fuel. Do not, under any circumstance, try to understand fetishes that do nothing for you. It's simply incomprehensible. Some like feet, others armpits. Some like body hair, some don't. Some like rape, some like handholding sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

That being said, the trauma is used as a story element here, so making it optional wouldn't really work unless you rewrite the entire game for each route. The hero's journey doesn't work unless you need to overcome obstacles, in this case the obstacle is Ricca's trauma due to sexual abuse. I do hope, however, that if any DLC comes around it offers you the option to go back in time or something along the lines to 'fix' what happens to Ricca. She's a real cinnamon roll and despite the quality animations, I didn't find the ero content especially arousing. Maybe it's just the 'tism but I like my rape being reserved for a game over because it's obviously not canon. If they do another game, I hope the devs do just that. And while they're at it, the action should happen during the game instead of cutscenes, like in many other H-sidescrolling games.
it is used as a story element here.. you like it or hate it as you say. It's why a story is a story and not 'your' story or XtremeHelicoptor's story(and others agreeing with him/her).. it's the DEV's and Ricca's story.

and like you said, that's why it works.

I don't like what happens to her, but I'm not going to complain like others have been doing because it's all as it should be in the end. Because it's not 'your' story or anyone else's story.. do I sound offensive? I'm not being offensive.. I'm stating the truth.

As much as ppl like the Elder Scrolls games.. the hero is practically vapor.. nothing.. cuz he/she is you.. the player.. so all you have are quests and stuff and more stuff.. do you have substance though? no.. you're just a guy or girl running around swinging your sword at rats and dragons.. putting pots on merchants' heads and stealing everything in their shops..
and in the end.. IF you actually finish the game.. you have a preset good/great ending.

This game is how it should be.. a set path, that tells a story you like or hate.. and you only partake of the story.. it's not about you.. and Ricca is not vapor.. she is a person you might actually care about a little(as some in the thread have stated).. I am the same, it hurts to see what happens to her in the first chapter for me, but I accepted it and know it's not my story.. it's her story.

ending statement: ppl can have other opinions.. I'm all for it. I just would like ppl to start thinking of why stories exist in the first place.. to tell a story. Not your story.. unless it's really your story.
(..also, this isn't an attack.. saying this now to avoid stupid crap arguments later)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
You can't tell me what to do, sneaky dev! Anyway, my fetish knowledge might be a bit rusty but as far as I know ryona is not overly graphic violence. Punches, kicks, a choke - something that leaves bruises, light cuts, a bloody nose, maybe a broken bone or two. Anything beyond that, i.e. disemboweling, decapitation or ripping out eyeballs is considered guro.

But I don't think people take issue with what's in the game per se, it's just that not all of it is optional. Usually nobody complains if there's an optional guro scene here and there but if it's part of the story, you can't really avoid it.
it shouldn't be optional if it's canon to the story. nothing that's canon should EVER be optional

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
it seems like since some ppl don't want to learn how to fight stuff, like they are wanting the Dev to make the game fit their level of play skill.. so Idk if those ppl are playing Casual mode yet or not.. but they should be if they need to play it that way instead of making the Dev change the game difficulty.. ppl shouldn't be that spoiled, right?

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
It's going to be a long time coming, but we're thinking of adding some animations to some of the H scenes in the future updates that we couldn't implement before the game was released (the end of Wraith, Marco-sama, etc. will increase a bit). We hope that the update will encourage people who have left the game after playing for a while to come back and play.
I'm surprised the dev plans on adding more animation to Marco-sama. I felt like his H scene feels pretty complete. but hey, I ain't complaining. I'm actually more surprised that he plans on adding more animation to the game which is always nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: handlnerd

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Archlicht in chaper12 so annoying, one hug and you need to run another 10mins for one more try.
someone said increase armor to max(I guess the skill for armor durability) and then wear heaviest armor.. does it help? I didn't try it but it sounds like it might.. I know if your armor is broken during the fight, bosses do hit a LOT harder though

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
someone said increase armor to max(I guess the skill for armor durability) and then wear heaviest armor.. does it help? I didn't try it but it sounds like it might.. I know if your armor is broken during the fight, bosses do hit a LOT harder though
It's not about damage, it's about his H-attack, if you don't jump over him in right moment or will not stay far away, it's will instant fail.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
it is used as a story element here.. you like it or hate it as you say. It's why a story is a story and not 'your' story or XtremeHelicoptor's story(and others agreeing with him/her).. it's the DEV's and Ricca's story.
Yes, but the dev was obviously surprised by the growing number of people that didn't quite like the direction of the game. You see, the vast majority of H-action games feature ryona and/or rape upon defeat. Either you get knocked down, play a struggle minigame before the sex actually starts or you get to view a scene upon defeat. Which means that you can play through the game without the protag suffering canonically - it's about fapping to rape and such with a good conscience, so to speak.

It's obviously up to the dev to make decisions how the game should work out in the end but just as a player is not entitled to a game that's tailored to him the dev isn't entitled to the players liking the game. Rape and ryona already is a niche genre and unless the dev is more interested in his own artistic vision than sales it's not a bad idea to listen to some of the feedback, methinks. There's obviously a relevant number of people that like the content, just not that it's canon, as weird as that may sound.

Zzzsleeper

Jun 9, 2018
How important are the sword stones are in terms of clearing the content? I fkin gave up at the platforming at chapter 12

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Is there any way to have Ricca wear her bra during the sex scenes? Her bare breasts seem to always be exposed which sucks cuz I'd like to enjoy the view of the bra being worn from time to time.

Yes, but the dev was obviously surprised by the growing number of people that didn't quite like the direction of the game. You see, the vast majority of H-action games feature ryona and/or rape upon defeat. Either you get knocked down, play a struggle minigame before the sex actually starts or you get to view a scene upon defeat. Which means that you can play through the game without the protag suffering canonically - it's about fapping to rape and such with a good conscience, so to speak.

It's obviously up to the dev to make decisions how the game should work out in the end but just as a player is not entitled to a game that's tailored to him the dev isn't entitled to the players liking the game. Rape and ryona already is a niche genre and unless the dev is more interested in his own artistic vision than sales it's not a bad idea to listen to some of the feedback, methinks. There's obviously a relevant number of people that like the content, just not that it's canon, as weird as that may sound.
Rape is not a niche genre lol. It's one of the most common genre. Also, I highly doubt his sales would be affected by that much. If someone is going to avoid such a high quality game just because the protagonist isn't a virgin then that's just a really shallow mindset. You know, that's what Ricca is so worried and afraid of in the game itself. People abandoning her because she's been defiled. Pretty ironic thinking about it.

Anyways, who cares anyways. Not like it's a huge number of people. His game is selling so much and if he's able to do what he likes and lose just a little bit of sales then that's fine. You can't please everyone. You win some and you lose some.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
How important are the sword stones are in terms of clearing the content? I fkin gave up at the platforming at chapter 12
Sword stones give a small boost of damages compared to non-elemental ones, but will gives good damages when used to slay monster with opposite affinity. By itself the damages isn't big but it helps clearing hordes of enemies faster than not using it. Some swords/weapon will amplify certain elements, just check the description to see which one is which. Also some boss can only be damaged by certain elements so it's also big incentives to stock sword stones.

nefarain

May 8, 2020
this sea lvl boss escape is fucking retarded.for which type of people they made this game so hard..?

Last edited:

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
Well, that's chapter 23 dealt with, it got a bit kino at the end. Despite my pseudo pain I'm really happy someone made a game where victory comes at an actual cost that doesn't get magically made irrelevant at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time for them tasty extra stages.

Reactions: RandomServant77
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes