11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
how 2 kill mimic in this game?he always grabbing me.finally done hard mode after 26h.
can you jump over it immediately after opening the chest? alternatively, use the lightning rush attack to instantly get rid of it ( assuming you have MP Drain and skill cooldown to the max )

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
how 2 kill mimic in this game?he always grabbing me.finally done hard mode after 26h.
can you jump over it immediately after opening the chest? alternatively, use the lightning rush attack to instantly get rid of it ( assuming you have MP Drain and skill cooldown to the max )
...or, you know, just start attacking it right after you open the chest you know to be a mimic (it starts with trying to grab when you open it, but you can just immediately attack it)

Reactions: handlnerd

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
as far as i had seen the game seems to have like an automatic mouse pointer thingy, try adjusting the resolution of the game to ur own in the launcher, maybe that helps
The game is already set up to my resolution and I tried the 3 types of window so...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So I have a huge problem, hope noone's talked about it already, I found nothing searching the word "mouse"...

When I launch the game and get to the menu, my mouse suddenly decides to get out of control and make a straight line between "New Game" and "Website". It rushes back and forth at high speed and I can't do anything about it...any idea ?
The game is already set up to my resolution and I tried the 3 types of window so...
Yeah, it has nothing to do with your mouse. Left-Arrow or Right-Arrow is stuck, or something is imitating constantly pushing either of those keys (would check numpad too). That or on the controller if you happen to have one connected (if you do, I'd unplug it for troubleshooting, first).

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it has nothing to do with your mouse. Left-Arrow or Right-Arrow is stuck, or something is imitating constantly pushing either of those keys (would check numpad too). That or on the controller if you happen to have one connected (if you do, I'd unplug it for troubleshooting, first).
I didn't even think of this fucking controller with a drifting joystick ! Thanks a lot dude !

Reactions: Zippix

theknight77

Feb 1, 2018
Didn't know how you guy can masturbate to this. The story line was so emotional and touching, which kept my heart so heavy and my mind thinkful. First time in my 21 years old life experienced "force-to-watch-sex". I felt pity for Ricca rather than watched her naked
Yeah I have to say, the H-Scenes are well animated but with all the story, they are kinda to much on the pain and abuse side for my taste. Also not the biggest fan of their H-Scene Gallery method they choose.

If you want similar setting, I really enjoyed "Knight Elf Giselle". But the gameplay is way way worse there.

As much as I enjoy some of these games, these small developers or often even just one guy, just lack the experiance and knowledge in a couple of areas needed to man a game thats functions on all layers. They have potential and have certain areas that are really good. But some other things need to be better as well or it taints the whole gaming experiance.

It IS an impressive work if its done by one person! But you see that games with adult/sexual content are still a niche product.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves
Feb 25, 2021
So a question about this game, am i suposed to take near death amount of damage even when im playing the casual mode and does guard even work since i still take the same amount of damage anyway, also same with perfect guard does that even work?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So a question about this game, am i suposed to take near death amount of damage even when im playing the casual mode and does guard even work since i still take the same amount of damage anyway, also same with perfect guard does that even work?
Nope and nope. You probably bought a Black Skull Crystal for 666 Magic stones, and carrying it with you. I've never bought one but I think you can get rid of it if you use it up (click it, after 'Esc') in action mode. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.

hdnmjhkfjdndg

Dec 8, 2021
Didn't know how you guy can masturbate to this. The story line was so emotional and touching, which kept my heart so heavy and my mind thinkful. First time in my 21 years old life experienced "force-to-watch-sex". I felt pity for Ricca rather than watched her naked
I also play NTR so i didn´t feel anything :D

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This game feels... purposefully designed to be as infuriating as possible, and I'll have to admit: succeeds.
It really likes to put long-winded cutscenes to rival Kojima that take minutes to skip through at the very beginning of levels, and some random instant-death bullshit at the end of said levels.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
This game feels... purposefully designed to be as infuriating as possible, and I'll have to admit: succeeds.
It really likes to put long-winded cutscenes to rival Kojima that take minutes to skip through at the very beginning of levels, and some random instant-death bullshit at the end of said levels.
lol I think you would hate dark souls genre games( assuming that it's a genre ofc.. lol )

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yes, but the dev was obviously surprised by the growing number of people that didn't quite like the direction of the game. You see, the vast majority of H-action games feature ryona and/or rape upon defeat. Either you get knocked down, play a struggle minigame before the sex actually starts or you get to view a scene upon defeat. Which means that you can play through the game without the protag suffering canonically - it's about fapping to rape and such with a good conscience, so to speak.

It's obviously up to the dev to make decisions how the game should work out in the end but just as a player is not entitled to a game that's tailored to him the dev isn't entitled to the players liking the game. Rape and ryona already is a niche genre and unless the dev is more interested in his own artistic vision than sales it's not a bad idea to listen to some of the feedback, methinks. There's obviously a relevant number of people that like the content, just not that it's canon, as weird as that may sound.
Listening to feedback is usually a good thing, I agree.. I just don't think that all feedback worth listening to, but, that said, if the Dev wants to change it for a good reason.. I'm for that.
I'm just not for forcing the Dev to change it and I hope no one is doing that to the Dev..
I mean for sales or for any other reason..
I know if I made a game, it would bother me a lot to change it unless there is a good reason or I wasn't satisfied with it..
This is because if I had a certain vision of it.. I would want to protect that.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
so.. I have a question to ppl who bought the game..

If I buy the game on fanza(I think I might can buy it there, idk yet), it has english also, correct? I know the dlsite does..
but it sounds like fanza updates to a new version faster than dlsite, right?

also, Idk if anyone cares or not but you should check out the new Miconisomi benchmark if you haven't yet(pretty nice!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..also, this isn't me promoting another game.. I'm just giving ppl that don't know about it, a reminder that it exists :)

Last edited:

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I got to the stage where you have to face Ricca's sister, I don't even do 10% damage and she kills me, in Hard mode. His movements are very fast and unpredictable, they don't seem to follow a pattern, I don't want to lower the difficulty to beat her, I think I'm going to have to upgrade skills and buy armor. Sorry for the blog.

nefarain

May 8, 2020
use
I got to the stage where you have to face Ricca's sister, I don't even do 10% damage and she kills me, in Hard mode. His movements are very fast and unpredictable, they don't seem to follow a pattern, I don't want to lower the difficulty to beat her, I think I'm going to have to upgrade skills and buy armor. Sorry for the blog.
fiery enchant +sun crystal +fiery ulti and just attack her.anyway last epiloge will be madness you will need 2 fight all bosses in this game with 1 life.........

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
lol I think you would hate dark souls genre games( assuming that it's a genre ofc.. lol )
If you really want to compare it to Dark Souls: it's not difficulty that builds frustration. Not even sudden drops and spikes in difficulty. No, it's the dead air. In Dark Souls, when you fail, you can jump right back into action and probably even reach the place where you died even faster, enemy moves and positions still fresh in your memory. But in this here game you have to wait. A lot.
Even if you skip all the explicit bits, you still have to scroll through walls of text in-between.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes