Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So... anyone has an updated save file? I can't seem to get one character from the character glossary and I don't know how to do 200 hit combo nor massive damage.
That should be way past the 40/54 mark... Still.
Best way to get the 200 hit combo, is lining up the 4 Stone Statue golems in Epilogue 1 - Ricca's Thereafter chapter, and weak combo-attacking the shit out of them with the weakest attacking weapons, like Mage Staff or Spear of Retaliation. They are near the end of the challenge though, so watch out. Best to wear heavy armor.
As for the "Dealt Massive damage...", here they are:
here is a snap from the 100% save....thanks for the guy than have unlocked/hacked everything!!!!
View attachment 1573615
They are actually quite easy to get (Sun Crystal for the first two, and watching out for the grab attack of Archlich in Chapter 12, and then studying the patterns where the Dragon will show up during your escape minigame and damaging it while not hitting it head on, when it appears; one or two retries for that stage will suffice).
Which entry are you missing from the Character Glossary? If it's the last one, that is the final enemy in Extras Stage "Epilogue 2".

Reactions: twenty-fifty

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Jan/04/2022
Bug fixes Miscellaneous
Added the skill "Return to Fall".
Changed some skills to be ON / OFF possible.
Other bug fixes and adjustments have been made.

Dec/28/2021
Bug fixes Miscellaneous
Adjusted the difficulty level, including maintaining the magic stone when the game is over.
Other minor bugs have been fixed.

GDRIVE
Just a heads-up: this is the Dec/28/2021 version (v1.03) on Google Drive as of now.

Reactions: daniel187

twenty-fifty

Jan 4, 2022
That should be way past the 40/54 mark... Still.
Best way to get the 200 hit combo, is lining up the 4 Stone Statue golems in Epilogue 1 - Ricca's Thereafter chapter, and weak combo-attacking the shit out of them with the weakest attacking weapons, like Mage Staff or Spear of Retaliation. They are near the end of the challenge though, so watch out. Best to wear heavy armor.
As for the "Dealt Massive damage...", here they are:
They are actually quite easy to get (Sun Crystal for the first two, and watching out for the grab attack of Archlich in Chapter 12, and then studying the patterns where the Dragon will show up during your escape minigame and damaging it while not hitting it head on, when it appears; one or two retries for that stage will suffice).
Which entry are you missing from the Character Glossary? If it's the last one, that is the final enemy in Extras Stage "Epilogue 2".
Thanks for the tips! The character I'm missing is the one between the Mimic and the Stone Golem. Also I have strengthened all the skills but the achievement did not unlock. Any ideas?

Oct 6, 2021
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Thank you for this but could you please post step by step instructions on how to setup the patch because I always get completely lost when I have to setup patches so a step by step guide on how to set this patch up would be very appreciated

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thank you for this but could you please post step by step instructions on how to setup the patch because I always get completely lost when I have to setup patches so a step by step guide on how to set this patch up would be very appreciated
I don't think you need "step by step instructions" on how to extract an archive to a folder. You need to learn how to use computers instead. I doubt anyone is going to bother explaining how to do basic computer tasks, especially on a pirate forum. Seriously go to youtube or something to watch and learn how to do basic stuff before coming here. What you are doing here is trying to start school from 3rd grade, you need to learn 1st and 2nd grade stuff to understand what is going on at 3rd grade.

Reactions: ShinZou and Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the tips! The character I'm missing is the one between the Mimic and the Stone Golem. Also I have strengthened all the skills but the achievement did not unlock. Any ideas?
You are missing the Ghost Hand. It's on Chapter 21, while you're heading upstairs on spiraling stairs to the top of the tower, where all the cogwheels are (I think the last third of the stage, maybe?). You need to miss a jump bw a cogwheel and a stair-part, and you will fall down to a ledge, with these hands. I think there will be a chest below, with the silver crystal? (but I'm like 50-50 on that). Anyhow, right around the part you encounter the Stone Statue Golems.

Also, that Strengthened all skills blabla achievement didn't unlock, because there's a bug in v1.01-1.02 which doesn't register that achievement when you complete it on 'Easy' difficulty. Dunno what you can do about that, after the fact... Maybe try downloading the v1.03 shared a couple posts back, and if you run with that, maybe it unlocks automatically. Or change difficulty and complete a chapter on something other than easy. But I wouldn't hold my breath though...

Also, 54/54 doesn't bring you anything. Sadly. :confused:

twenty-fifty

Jan 4, 2022
You are missing the Ghost Hand. It's on Chapter 21, while you're heading upstairs on spiraling stairs to the top of the tower, where all the cogwheels are (I think the last third of the stage, maybe?). You need to miss a jump bw a cogwheel and a stair-part, and you will fall down to a ledge, with these hands. I think there will be a chest below, with the silver crystal? (but I'm like 50-50 on that). Anyhow, right around the part you encounter the Stone Statue Golems.

Also, that Strengthened all skills blabla achievement didn't unlock, because there's a bug in v1.01-1.02 which doesn't register that achievement when you complete it on 'Easy' difficulty. Dunno what you can do about that, after the fact... Maybe try downloading the v1.03 shared a couple posts back, and if you run with that, maybe it unlocks automatically. Or change difficulty and complete a chapter on something other than easy. But I wouldn't hold my breath though...

Also, 54/54 doesn't bring you anything. Sadly. :confused:
Ahh how do you know so much!! Thank you for your wisdom kind internet user <33

deaddog

May 16, 2017
One other thing.... Is it just me or did the demo have pubic hair options? I'm not seeing pubic hair anywhere in the customization options for the full release.
I came here to check for that exact thing!! I want an option to add it back!

KOROSAN

Jan 4, 2022
Can ANYONE upload H scene 3D CG to E-HENTAI

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
never enjoyed a game so much.... :eek: btw how do you get the succubus wings and armor : o? anything specific also do i have to lose to get the H since or is there a monster gallery

apooooo

May 12, 2017
im still unsure on how to get the chapter 10 skill. im able to reach the left side of the tower via the box and sword throw but i cant seem to enter the room or whatever to get the skill at the top. any tips? am i just missing something obvious?

Reactions: ShinZou

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I guess this means we get the option later in the game?
I'll tell you the truth: haven't checked lately and already finished the game and had a look only now, but I'd have to say... Probably?
I mean the same goes for the Lust Crest, I'd wager. Sort of like story reasons, I guess.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes