Jun 13, 2017
how do i place the saves cant find the folder anywhere
Open the game, use the "Open Save Game folder" option. Easy as pie.

That said, this is honestly a weirdass game. Maybe not weird, but it's.... well, gameplay-wise it's simple but effective, I won't call it a masterpiece of combat design or anything but it's functional enough to make it fun. Hard mode is something unnerving but that's the point of hard mode, normal is easy enough that it can be played with your eyes closed. I particularly liked the end levels, after frankly uninspired design the guy truly kept the best for last with some decent platforming, nice boss fights and a end level that breaks what you usually expect.

The writing puzzles me. We're not working on Planescape Torment levels here, but the guy gets the usual trope of the naive potato given a great power competently.... and proceeds to dismantle her in the most fucked-up way possible in the losing scenes. You end up caring for the retarded potato, her sister, and the asshole fairy, and everyone gets a decently done arc, character development and some backstory. It ain't an artistic creative meta-playing H-game, but it just works, but I legit can't lewd the gal properly bar for the consensual scenes. Congrats, author, you made me care for the dumbass knight and I can't enjoy seeing her slowly cut into pieces by assorted horrors and suffer enough trauma to sink a frigate.

Is that a success or a failure for the writer?

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
So.. I need help.
Ever since i opened the game on fullscreen with the size higher than my actual screen, the game crashes every time i start it. i've deleted all the game files and save files, but nothing seems to work, so i'm out of ideas. I'll be really thankful if someone knows a way to resolve this.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So.. I need help.
Ever since i opened the game on fullscreen with the size higher than my actual screen, the game crashes every time i start it. i've deleted all the game files and save files, but nothing seems to work, so i'm out of ideas. I'll be really thankful if someone knows a way to resolve this.
Are you saying you can't even start up the 'Launcher.exe', in which you could change your settings (display settings too)?

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I mean, i can start the launcher, i tried changing resolutions and graphics quality after that, but no matter what i chose after that one mistake. So launcher works, but every time i start the game even in windowed mode, it instantly crashes.

Sep 3, 2019
so.. I have a question to ppl who bought the game..

If I buy the game on fanza(I think I might can buy it there, idk yet), it has english also, correct? I know the dlsite does..
but it sounds like fanza updates to a new version faster than dlsite, right?
I only use DLsite, Fanza has great collection but I have many troubles registering so I just giving up.

also, Idk if anyone cares or not but you should check out the new Miconisomi benchmark if you haven't yet(pretty nice!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..also, this isn't me promoting another game.. I'm just giving ppl that don't know about it, a reminder that it exists :)
Miconisomi has good animation but it's too niche & hardcore. Replayability is low compared to Illusion games or Custom Maid 3D.
I hope those new miconisomi games have more varied content. It's a waste of those good looking customization system if they don't have post-main scenario content.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I mean, i can start the launcher, i tried changing resolutions and graphics quality after that, but no matter what i chose after that one mistake. So launcher works, but every time i start the game even in windowed mode, it instantly crashes.
Okay, but right now you have the game installed, correct? So there is a 'Game' directory where 'Launcher.exe' is, and in it the game files, among which config.ini, launch.ini and whatnot; right?

If so, delete config.ini and launch.ini, and try again. I think then it will create a sort of new, default-set config files, as though after first running.
But do make sure you have the game downloaded and extracted correctly, first and foremost.

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
I've tried deleting and redownloading the whole game and deleting the save folder before, which didnt work. Everything was working fine before, so i'm not sure what i broke with that resolution change.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I've tried deleting and redownloading the whole game and deleting the save folder before, which didnt work. Everything was working fine before, so i'm not sure what i broke with that resolution change.
Well, you seem to have somehow corrupted the game's registry entry. Or some such. Are there maybe multiple monitors at play, btw?
Anyhoo, you can try 'regedit', and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca and delete the whole 'HolyKnightRicca', then try to run the launcher again. Though only do that if you know what you're doing. But maybe I said too much already, lol.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
The writing puzzles me. We're not working on Planescape Torment levels here, but the guy gets the usual trope of the naive potato given a great power competently.... and proceeds to dismantle her in the most fucked-up way possible in the losing scenes. You end up caring for the retarded potato, her sister, and the asshole fairy, and everyone gets a decently done arc, character development and some backstory. It ain't an artistic creative meta-playing H-game, but it just works, but I legit can't lewd the gal properly bar for the consensual scenes. Congrats, author, you made me care for the dumbass knight and I can't enjoy seeing her slowly cut into pieces by assorted horrors and suffer enough trauma to sink a frigate.

I think making you care for their characters is a success for any writer. Even if I ended up actively avoiding H-scenes, I'm still gonna finish the game and enjoy it.
...though maybe not the way It was meant to be enjoyed. This is probably someone's fetish.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
If you really want to compare it to Dark Souls: it's not difficulty that builds frustration. Not even sudden drops and spikes in difficulty. No, it's the dead air. In Dark Souls, when you fail, you can jump right back into action and probably even reach the place where you died even faster, enemy moves and positions still fresh in your memory. But in this here game you have to wait. A lot.
Even if you skip all the explicit bits, you still have to scroll through walls of text in-between.
well I said it with more of a 'tongue in cheek' kind of feeling.. I actually do understand where you're coming from in that argument though :) I couldn't play this game if it didn't have the skip button.. so I really do understand lol

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017

That said, this is honestly a weirdass game. Maybe not weird, but it's.... well, gameplay-wise it's simple but effective, I won't call it a masterpiece of combat design or anything but it's functional enough to make it fun. Hard mode is something unnerving but that's the point of hard mode, normal is easy enough that it can be played with your eyes closed. I particularly liked the end levels, after frankly uninspired design the guy truly kept the best for last with some decent platforming, nice boss fights and a end level that breaks what you usually expect.

success for the writer.. but.. the H-content's fap goal line is good for some and never even reached for others..

I think I noticed that after the game, I could actually detach my feelings for the characters easier..
..like if I go load a H scene later..
.. so I guess that's the goal line that the Dev was after? idk..

but I think some of the scenes are too emotional so.. that's where the 'idk' comes into play (for me, at least)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I only use DLsite, Fanza has great collection but I have many troubles registering so I just giving up.

Miconisomi has good animation but it's too niche & hardcore. Replayability is low compared to Illusion games or Custom Maid 3D.
I hope those new miconisomi games have more varied content. It's a waste of those good looking customization system if they don't have post-main scenario content.
I totally agree.. I'm really hoping that he is doing that with this new game!

bilboslaggin

Sep 7, 2019
i got a black window loading stuff .... then nothing happens.
So I was just having the same issue after using uncensor patch, make sure to check if you have any firewalls running, as mine was blocking the plugin downloading the needed files so the game would not load up

tarty

Dec 28, 2019

I may be blind but where do you see that option in game?

twenty-fifty

Jan 4, 2022
So... anyone has an updated save file? I can't seem to get one character from the character glossary and I don't know how to do 200 hit combo nor massive damage.

Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone happen to a have a list, or memory of where all the traps are in the game (wooden horse, molesty hands, etc.)? I've been wanting to go back and watch some again but I can't for the life of me remember where most of them are.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes