Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
New 1.0.3 patch.
Here are the patch notes.

Fixed the motion of the characters in the Stage 2 H-scene - Tweaked the appearance of the Stage 4 bridge
Fixed an audio loop in the stage 20 H-scene.
Fixed a bug where a spike grew from the left hip when the bride's dress was undressed and damaged.

Fixed a bug in the bottom left of the action screen where the enemy character's name is not displayed as "? When the death event display at the bottom left of the action screen shows an H scene that has been viewed, the enemy character name should not be changed to "?
Fixed an issue where you could not get the "All Skills Upgraded to Maximum" achievement even if you had upgraded your skills to maximum on Easy difficulty.
Added the current difficulty level to the result screen.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from obtaining the "Maximize All Skills" achievement.
Adjusted the gap between some of Ricca's ground attacks.
Reduced the gap after the Blaze Charge special move.
Fixed the text of the guard and walk buttons on the pause screen and settings screen
Changed the default density of the conversation window.
Where did you get this from? I can only find the 1.0.2 patch notes

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Win: - - - -
Average DL speed for these sites?

nefarain

May 8, 2020
any tacts for darkfiend dragon?weak resistances and how you fight him after all swords are gone.

Blogg27

Oct 6, 2018
I've been having issue with the game crashing frequently after roughly 10mins or during certain cutscenes. The game runs smooth otherwise. I've attempted to lower the graphics and reduced the TargetFPS and PhysicFPS to 60, but I'll still get the crash. The crash is severe, the game screen tears and blacks out and the computer audio begins skipping. The entire computer becomes unresponsive and I have to due a hard restart. Anyone have any idea if this is an issue my computer is having with Unity, or is there a potential asset in the game that is prone to be unstable? Again, the crash occurs after about 10min or during cutscenes.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Problem with getting the last two is you have to go through the bonus levels and lose to the last fight of each to get them
???
You don't need to lose to anything to view the H scene. Just beat the level and it gets unlocked when you click the heart.
Archlicht in chaper12 so annoying, one hug and you need to run another 10mins for one more try.
What does this mean? In chapter 12 you are supposed to lose to Archlich...where does the restarting the level come from?
I've been having issue with the game crashing frequently after roughly 10mins or during certain cutscenes. The game runs smooth otherwise. I've attempted to lower the graphics and reduced the TargetFPS and PhysicFPS to 60, but I'll still get the crash. The crash is severe, the game screen tears and blacks out and the computer audio begins skipping. The entire computer becomes unresponsive and I have to due a hard restart. Anyone have any idea if this is an issue my computer is having with Unity, or is there a potential asset in the game that is prone to be unstable? Again, the crash occurs after about 10min or during cutscenes.
You probably mismatched the files for uncensor and newer version. I am still using 1.01 with uncensor and no issues on my end. Idk your specs, probably better than mine though (gtx 1060)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
???
You don't need to lose to anything to view the H scene. Just beat the level and it gets unlocked when you click the heart.
Yup. Bet he wishes he would have known...lol
What does this mean? In chapter 12 you are supposed to lose to Archlich...where does the restarting the level come from?
He is probably referring to getting the achievement for doing "Dealt massive damage to the Archlich in Chapter 12". If you eff it up (he insta-killsstoryprogresses you with his H-grab), you need to restart and get through Ch. 12 again, to fight him. Btw, that "massive" damage with regards to him in Ch. 12, is like 5% of his health. So don't give up, just watch out for that grab.

Managed to get 54/54 of the achievements. Yaay.
You probably mismatched the files for uncensor and newer version. I am still using 1.01 with uncensor and no issues on my end. Idk your specs, probably better than mine though (gtx 1060)
I dunno. Seems like some hardware/OS issue - I mean noone else reported such things. Hopefully your videocard is not dying...
Maybe some overclocking, or GPU overdriving issues? Just a guess.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
If you want to get achievement you should deal a lot (maybe not so a lot, my maximum was around 5%) of damage before you lose to him.
is like 5% of his health. So don't give up, just watch out for that grab.
Seems should to try again, lol.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Oh man, i was expecting just another lq generic 3d model sidescroller game, and fkn first "cinematic" got me on my nerves like "why is taking so long? why is not getting saved yet?!", so far looks like a game made with "love", which is super good but i wanted just some mindless saxy action :HideThePain:

Klyts

Oct 25, 2017
So I have a huge problem, hope noone's talked about it already, I found nothing searching the word "mouse"...

When I launch the game and get to the menu, my mouse suddenly decides to get out of control and make a straight line between "New Game" and "Website". It rushes back and forth at high speed and I can't do anything about it...any idea ?

theknight77

Feb 1, 2018
Its kinda cool. I wish the controls were better and not so wacky like this and some actions have a little bit more room to play. Like climbing ladders. She should be able to grab them even when she is a milimeter off the center.

The Controler layout is a mess and the some skill descriptions arent right. For example for the "Back Step" it say that you should use a directional key + jump, but in game you need to block+jump without any direction and she back steps in the oppsosite direction she is blocking.

This makes it a bit hard to learn the game proberly since its actually quite hard even on normal because of these wacky controls and descriptions.

Otherwise it has some potential.
The missions where you are back in weak form are also something that could have been made better. She could at least have all the movesets even if way way less strong. But forgetting completely how to fight and move just because she has no armor is a bit stupid.

But if the dev is going to really smooth out the fighting controls and make them really fun to play in way of input and interaction their next one could be a real banger. The different combos/attacks you can do are cool and quite diverse. They just need to feel better while controling.

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
is like 5% of his health. So don't give up, just watch out for that grab.
Seems should to try again, lol.
I mean... I myself also just said the same, roughly 5%. So I don't see the confusion. lol

He is probably referring to getting the achievement for doing "Dealt massive damage to the Archlich in Chapter 12". If you eff it up (he insta-killsstoryprogresses you with his H-grab), you need to restart and get through Ch. 12 again, to fight him. Btw, that "massive" damage with regards to him in Ch. 12, is like 5% of his health. So don't give up, just watch out for that grab.
If you want to get achievement you should deal a lot (maybe not so a lot, my maximum was around 5%) of damage before you lose to him.
:unsure:

If anyone's interested, the other two Massive Damage Achievements can be gained if you seriously injure the Orc chasing you in village girl form in Chapter 13 -use a Sun Crystal- and the third, is the Drageon in Chapter 23: when you are escaping it shows up around different parts of your screen (it's scripted, I think) and you can actually damage it when it moves through the screen for a couple of secs. You need to deplete all its health there (too).

H-sama

May 25, 2018
Didn't know how you guys can masturbate to this. The story line was so emotional and touching, which kept my heart heavy and my mind thinkful. First time in my 21 years old life has experienced "force-to-watch-sex". I felt pity for Ricca rather than watched her naked

Last edited:

creeperNOTEN

Mar 21, 2021
guys is there a camera of ricca's perspective during the H scene,I remembered this exists in the demo,but i cant find it in latest version.where is it?

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
any tacts for darkfiend dragon?weak resistances and how you fight him after all swords are gone.
The ice sphere ability is capable of reflecting the spiked balls he shoots out; this is superb for when the massive volley is launched. I don't know how many but he will fall into a similar crippled state after ~20 reflected balls. He is also [Quite Low] to ice meaning a maxed ice sphere helps tremendously with the fight overall. Aside from that, be patient and learn his attack patterns, many of his teleport attacks can be dodged easily by flying in between the platforms.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The ice sphere ability is capable of reflecting the spiked balls he shoots out; this is superb for when the massive volley is launched. I don't know how many but he will fall into a similar crippled state after ~20 reflected balls. He is also [Quite Low] to ice meaning a maxed ice sphere helps tremendously with the fight overall. Aside from that, be patient and learn his attack patterns, many of his teleport attacks can be dodged easily by flying in between the platforms.
Adding to that, before he comes to "devour" you from the front -you will know which attack he will use after learning the patterns; not a big deal, really-, just taptaptap jump until you are at the top of the screen. And safe. In fact, you will mostly be safe, when you are up there (but yeah, being constantly on the move helps, generally).

Also, when using the giant magic swords -which hit him hard-, take into account that it takes like ~6 seconds for them to get to the dragon and KO it temporarily. If he decides to do a teleport attack during that time, you've just wasted a sword. Timing is key. Also, as mentioned, ice spheres are your friend.

Reactions: handlnerd

nefarain

May 8, 2020
how 2 kill mimic in this game?he always grabbing me.finally done hard mode after 26h.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 106 Votes