GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I got to the stage where you have to face Ricca's sister, I don't even do 10% damage and she kills me, in Hard mode. His movements are very fast and unpredictable, they don't seem to follow a pattern, I don't want to lower the difficulty to beat her, I think I'm going to have to upgrade skills and buy armor. Sorry for the blog.

Get goood.
Learn from this guy
Basically juggle, and juggle, and juggle.
If you cant, then use the items the game gives you, you can have up to 3x 1 minute invulnerability item( Sun gem/crystal). use it.

If you really want to compare it to Dark Souls: it's not difficulty that builds frustration. Not even sudden drops and spikes in difficulty. No, it's the dead air. In Dark Souls, when you fail, you can jump right back into action and probably even reach the place where you died even faster, enemy moves and positions still fresh in your memory. But in this here game you have to wait. A lot.
Even if you skip all the explicit bits, you still have to scroll through walls of text in-between.
Are you seriously one of those dudes who die to pits of all things? There is a skip button, and a scene skip button. No 'walls of text' to sit through if you press the latter.

Reactions: maximovich

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
purhapes someone can get a hold of the dev and request that one would be made :eek: .... same for

dog and cat also cat messing paws and feet paws????

ShinZou

Dec 12, 2017
im still unsure on how to get the chapter 10 skill. im able to reach the left side of the tower via the box and sword throw but i cant seem to enter the room or whatever to get the skill at the top. any tips? am i just missing something obvious?
It's a bit tricky; take the bottom path (avoid the Gazers) then when you get to the area with the ghosts and dogs you'll have to use the chains and sword throw to ascend, there is a gap you can jump through at the top. Pay attention to your map, you'll see a yellow dot and you'll know you're in the right place.

Get to the very top of the "tower" then jump through the side to get to the sword skill (it's a similar though harder process as how you get the Silver Gem)

Reactions: apooooo

ShinZou

Dec 12, 2017
i want get damage limit,some guy know where i can find this ????? skill ??
View attachment 1580405
That skill is "enhanced perfect guard" don't recall exactly where I got it, but it's one of the earlier levels (I'm thinking around chapter 7 to 11)

Just make sure to find all sword skills, some are tricky to find, but most aren't that difficult to acquire if you look around. gl

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
The game launcher is stubbornly refusing to detect my graphic card (GTX 1050) and instead can only read the basic Intel graphics. Anyone has had the same issue, and has any advice?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The game launcher is stubbornly refusing to detect my graphic card (GTX 1050) and instead can only read the basic Intel graphics. Anyone has had the same issue, and has any advice?
Are you using laptop? I heard there is a setting in Nvidia Control Panel to force games to use dedicated graphics card instead of onboard.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I came here to check for that exact thing!! I want an option to add it back!
It's locked behind story progression... Which doesn't actually make sense to me after what happens to her in order for the pubic hair option to be unlocked in the first place :unsure:

Dec 11, 2019

Anyone got the update from here?

Edit: Also why isn't the update for the game on the first page of the THREAD!?

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

Anyone got the update from here?

Edit: Also why isn't the update for the game on the first page of the THREAD!?
Devs seldom put updates to their games on their twitter account for people to download, unfortunately (AFAIK).

...ahem. At any rate, most of the time it makes it to the OP when someone kind enough uploads an updated version in the thread, and then...someone notices it. That's it.

May 25, 2021
Well, I finished the game, today. It took me a week to beat it and boy I have some much fun with it. Not just the sex scenes, but the gameplay itself and story. It feels like a double A game material. So, pretty much one of my first hentai game I ever play this long. Most of I've played were pretty short.

I'm disappointing that there is no white wings accessory to go along with Nicca's new sword. :(

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
Opened the game and asked for...fuck how do I say it in english
It wanted to interact with the network/internet
....WHAT THE FUCK?!

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Opened the game and asked for...fuck how do I say it in english
It wanted to interact with the network/internet
....WHAT THE FUCK?!
Nope, I ran the game as is.
Obviously I uninstalled it as soon as I saw that prompt
I see. So you deleted the game because of the firewall block Windows once automatically asks about regarding nearly all Unity games which all try to phone home for various -non-malicious- reasons by default. (hint: you can choose 'don't allow' / cancel)
Good for you, I guess. :unsure:

Blubari

Feb 6, 2019
I see. So you deleted the game because of the firewall block Windows once automatically asks about regarding nearly all Unity games which all try to phone home for various -non-malicious- reasons by default. (hint: you can choose 'don't allow' / cancel)
Good for you, I guess. :unsure:
When I play insult order (which if i'm not wrong it's Unity) I didn't get said prompt, but hey, if you say it's safe then...i'll just wait for more answers

• Haha
Reactions: ShinZou and Nazeaj
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes