Garuru623

Feb 5, 2021
For those who's having problem with ''exceed quota'' using google drive download link.

Seems like the old way of adding the file to ones own drive and make a copy to download doesn't work anymore, the link above shows a new way on how to bypass it.

inv23

Sep 5, 2017
is the uncensor patch compatible to the lastes version?
for me it starts preloading (console window) but than crash silent...

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
What about those dumbass bandits how do I get past them? she wont swing her sword at them?

DuklanCamo

Jan 3, 2022
Open the game, use the "Open Save Game folder" option. Easy as pie.

That said, this is honestly a weirdass game. Maybe not weird, but it's.... well, gameplay-wise it's simple but effective, I won't call it a masterpiece of combat design or anything but it's functional enough to make it fun. Hard mode is something unnerving but that's the point of hard mode, normal is easy enough that it can be played with your eyes closed. I particularly liked the end levels, after frankly uninspired design the guy truly kept the best for last with some decent platforming, nice boss fights and a end level that breaks what you usually expect.

The writing puzzles me. We're not working on Planescape Torment levels here, but the guy gets the usual trope of the naive potato given a great power competently.... and proceeds to dismantle her in the most fucked-up way possible in the losing scenes. You end up caring for the retarded potato, her sister, and the asshole fairy, and everyone gets a decently done arc, character development and some backstory. It ain't an artistic creative meta-playing H-game, but it just works, but I legit can't lewd the gal properly bar for the consensual scenes. Congrats, author, you made me care for the dumbass knight and I can't enjoy seeing her slowly cut into pieces by assorted horrors and suffer enough trauma to sink a frigate.

Is that a success or a failure for the writer?
It's a huge success.

Sometimes you just get a feeling when you read noncon fiction or watch rapey hentai. Sometimes you feel like the author is grinning sadistically over his or her fallen prey, reveling in their misery. This is why I’ve never gotten into Goblin Slayer; it feels gratuitously mean-spirited, the way it tortures its characters. But sometimes the author depicts all this awfulness simply and fairly, understanding both its capacity to arouse and its capacity to hurt. It’s like tragedy or horror: sometimes people want to feel sad or scared, because of the emotional release that comes with it. A good horror movie or tragedy is like a rollercoaster, and when you get off, you’re exhilarated. Well, when you get off you’re exhilarated, too. It’s the same feeling, the sense of having built up intense emotion and letting it go all at once.

That’s what makes good noncon writing work. It’s mixing up fear and sorrow and arousal, and then releasing all of those emotions. That’s what this writer does so well. Ricca’s pain is real, but then it ends, as all pain ends. She doesn’t just dust herself off and forget about it. She’s haunted by what’s happened to her. It lives in her dreams and changes her personality. She has to live with it, and so do you, the player.

But Ricca isn’t just damaged goods. She has a big sword. She has powers. She has to try to figure out who she is now, in the future. Austin Grossman wrote “When you can't bear something but it goes on anyway, the person who survives isn't you anymore; you've changed and become someone else, a new person, the one who did bear it after all.”

voler777

May 9, 2018
is the uncensor patch compatible to the lastes version?
for me it starts preloading (console window) but than crash silent...
[/QUOTE

:unsure: Thats what i was wodering aswell looked around the fourms alotta people had the same problem but nobody gives a fuk to tell how u install it.

voler777

May 9, 2018
Yikes i craked the codes on the decensor patch i runed the launcher as admin and used A vpn in my case (windscribe) and the prompt started downloading the initial loading files so when u get a ""RED"" prompt its ur internet connection the patch is fine! and working played the game abit vallahh it was decensored

elk_k

Jul 17, 2018
Really been struggling with the windmill jump(s?) on Chapter 17. Which is a shame, because I actually wasn’t completely hating that stage up until that point. I’m no slouch at platformers either but I have no idea how to clear the jump from blade to blade; trying to jump on it when it goes almost vertical seems like a total crapshoot since the platforming isn’t as precise as I would like it to be, but I can’t jump far enough between two blades when they’re horizontal. Is there a trick to this or does this jump really suck as much as it seems to?

inv23

Sep 5, 2017
Yikes i craked the codes on the decensor patch i runed the launcher as admin and used A vpn in my case (windscribe) and the prompt started downloading the initial loading files so when u get a ""RED"" prompt its ur internet connection the patch is fine! and working played the game abit vallahh it was decensored
i never get a promt, it simly starts do the preloadstaff for a min.
it also writes a lot of line in the console window but than crash silent

i just try to enable debugmode of bepinex... outputfile was empthy anyway...
anyhow, cause i started the game multiple times, it just start working all of sudden

pedro.dantas

Nov 7, 2018
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
The game doesn't works after :(

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
We have to click on a button during death to have the H scene ?

or have to die with one specific attack ?

or use all continue ?

Sep 3, 2019
We have to click on a button during death to have the H scene ?

or have to die with one specific attack ?

or use all continue ?
No you don't have to press any button to unlock specific H-scene. Just read the hints at the pink notif at the lower left part of the screen to know what you should do. Ex. if it says grappled by the orc, just let Ricca to be grappled by the orc and put down your controller/keebs (don't resist) and enjoy the show.
You also don't have to exhaust your continue to get the scene, so if it's not an instant game-over scene and you still have 8 continue, you can get the H-scene and then immediately back to your game with 7 continue.

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to translate the game into another language? For example, in Spanish, I know it better than English, I looked in the files, I did not find such a way, can someone tell me.

fanofpreg

Feb 9, 2020
No you don't have to press any button to unlock specific H-scene. Just read the hints at the pink notif at the lower left part of the screen to know what you should do. Ex. if it says grappled by the orc, just let Ricca to be grappled by the orc and put down your controller/keebs (don't resist) and enjoy the show.
You also don't have to exhaust your continue to get the scene, so if it's not an instant game-over scene and you still have 8 continue, you can get the H-scene and then immediately back to your game with 7 continue.
thanks I had a doubt

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes