voler777

May 9, 2018
i never get a promt, it simly starts do the preloadstaff for a min.
it also writes a lot of line in the console window but than crash silent

i just try to enable debugmode of bepinex... outputfile was empthy anyway...
anyhow, cause i started the game multiple times, it just start working all of sudden
Try clean installation delet every thing related to game even in Regedit just the mod auther says copy paste all the shit inside the game folder and make sure ur antivirus/firewall is turned off cuz it fukes off the permissions to the dll thingy run the game via launcher and make sure u runing it with RunAsAdmin!! realy important and the cmd prompt will appear and download the files if u get red lines it means ur internet connection is fuked which was my case since i was using mobile data xd

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
are you supposed to delete the patch parts and run it again? because after the patch command box goes away the game isnt starting

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
We have to click on a button during death to have the H scene ?
or have to die with one specific attack ?
You CAN die from a specific attack to unlock the h-scenes, but it is not required. You can blitz through the stage flawlessly with all your lives intact. Then after clearing the stage, while at the stage select screen, you can hover your mouse cursor over the ??????? and click on it to unlock the h-scene.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Is there a way to translate the game into another language? For example, in Spanish, I know it better than English, I looked in the files, I did not find such a way, can someone tell me.
The text files of the game are encoded:
HolyKnightRicca_v102en\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language

I would love to play it in my native spanish by the way.

• Sad
Reactions: Arturus96

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
guys i clear the game and i clear the first mission post game that talk about Miria but i cant continue,how i unlock the last 3 stages????????? 1641616551186.png
i can see 3 squares in the top more but if i go to the right side this go for the first stage,how i unlock the last 3 one?

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
The text files of the game are encoded:
HolyKnightRicca_v102en\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language

I would love to play it in my native spanish by the way.
Conclusion from trying to replace JAP v1.0.5 language files with ENG v1.0.3 language files:

To be exact, the files in these sub-folders are only the translated language files for the User Interface;
ENG Version 1.0.3: Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language\en
JAP Version 1.0.5: Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\ja

To get a Version 1.0.5 with ENG User Interface, and JAP game dialogue:
I overwrote the contents inside Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\ja for JAP Version 1.0.5, with the contents of Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language\en from ENG Version 1.0.3.

Game story dialogue/H scene dialogue is definitely not included in there, and contained elsewhere.
After overwriting the contents of the ADV Folder/ACB Files/AWB Files under Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets for JAP 1.0.5 with the contents from ENG 1.0.3, and failing to notice any change;
I suspect this file, which is NOT replaceable, contains the translated dialogue:
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d
If my guess is correct, short of unpacking that file from ENG 1.0.3 to extract the dialogue content, and repack the extracted dialogue content into the same file from JAP 1.0.5, there would be no other way to get official translated ENG game dialogue for 1.0.5, other than get the official copy of ENG 1.0.5.

Ninja Update For Keen Eyes - Game Maker Hopefully Less Sad:
Check attached "Patch-Example.png" and "Ninja.txt"

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Arturus96

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 1310831

Overview:
In this 3D side-scrolling action game, you play as Ricca, who can transform into a holy knight with the powers granted to her by God. When Ricca is captured or defeated by particular enemies, she will face a variety of kinky sexual encounters.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-06
Release Date: 2022-01-05
Developer: Mogurasoft - -
Censored: No (patch)
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game is not starting with uncensored patch any solution?

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
Conclusion from trying to replace JAP v1.0.5 language files with ENG v1.0.3 language files:

To be exact, the files in these sub-folders are only the translated language files for the User Interface;
ENG Version 1.0.3: Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language\en
JAP Version 1.0.5: Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\ja

To get a Version 1.0.5 with ENG User Interface, and JAP game dialogue:
I overwrote the contents inside Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\ja for JAP Version 1.0.5, with the contents of Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language\en from ENG Version 1.0.3.

Game story dialogue/H scene dialogue is definitely not included in there, and contained elsewhere.
After overwriting the contents of the ADV Folder/ACB Files/AWB Files under Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets for JAP 1.0.5 with the contents from ENG 1.0.3, and failing to notice any change;
I suspect this file, which is NOT replaceable, contains the translated dialogue:
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d
If my guess is correct, short of unpacking that file from ENG 1.0.3 to extract the dialogue content, and repack the extracted dialogue content into the same file from JAP 1.0.5, there would be no other way to get official translated ENG game dialogue for 1.0.5, other than get the official copy of ENG 1.0.5.
Thanks for the detailed explanations. I tried using XUnity.AutoTranslator but it gave no results, the final translation folder just doesn't appear.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
Is there any way except for drinking red bull or last stage to have a white wing?
I mean I like those fairy and sucubbus wings but white wing and black wing is visually superior...

Also this game should be released on Steam

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I'm not sure if I fully understand how to plug in save files, there's no LocalLow / Mogurasoft in my appdata, because nothing was installed of this game so it has no business being there in the first place. It was a simple extract and run, or did i get the download or something?
=========
Man, I sure wish this game had a free gallery/stage mode where you can spawn any enemy and have all the traps in the game lined up in one place.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes