Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This game is very good I actually enjoy the gameplay quite a bit but certain levels piss me the fuck off lol like the 1 where you get chased by the giant kraken thing man that level pisses me off i died like 20 times haha

Sep 3, 2019
what did the 1.03 and 1.05 update add?
From their recent blog post:

- Added more achievements
- Add Just Guard to achievement screen
- Added ability to backup save data
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- New Skill (Magic Wings) When you fall to hole/trench you now can automatically flown to safety if you learn this skill. It will be automatically learned if you play in easy mode.

Since the devs now have implementing flying/levitating on their game, now they're thinking to expand the functionality of it, for example player may use an item to fly to help them is some challenging stage like stage 7.
The devs also want to implement a function that will enable the player to start from the middle of the stage, but they still don't know how to do it yet technically and working on it right now.

Evalone

Aug 26, 2018
Have you tried swapping this folder?
HolyKnightRicca\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\ADV
The size of the files is suspiciously low, it could be.

I have not been able to open these files with any program
sharedassets5.resource
sharedassets6.resource
Tested replacing those 2 files, can confirm sharedassets5.resource and sharedassets6.resource are not related to ENG Dialogue.

After extensive testing via shuffling files and folders between JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, conclusions are as below:

++++++

Step 1.
Copy folder and all contents from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang

Reason:
ENG User Interface and Dialogue, are all in ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en;
However, copying ONLY this folder into JAP version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang
will ONLY display ENG User Interface; ENG Dialogue is still NOT displayed.
Displaying ENG Dialogue needs another file copied in combination (See Step 2).

++++++

Step 2.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data

Reason:
Program code telling the game to display ENG Dialogue from ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
is inside ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d.
When this is copied in combination with the language folder (from Step 1), BOTH ENG User Interface and Dialogue will be displayed.

++++++

Step 3.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}

Reason:
Game Launcher with ENG display only available from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY};
Does not affect language for other parts of the game.

++++++

Step 4. [OPTIONAL]
Copy 2 files from OLDER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\config.txt
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\launch.txt
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game

Reason:
To inherit game configuration from OLDER versions, if you played on OLDER versions.

++++++
is the uncensor patch compatible to the lastes version?
for me it starts preloading (console window) but than crash silent...
The game doesn't works after :(
are you supposed to delete the patch parts and run it again? because after the patch command box goes away the game isnt starting
Game is not starting with uncensored patch any solution?
I have the 1.01 version uncensored, just tried to patch 1.03 and the game either doesn't start or it closes in task manager, window never gets to appear. Is it possible to patch 1.03?
Can anyone upload the new files to uncensor the game? The new update broke the old file.
Step 5.
Download decensor source file "Decensor.zip" from
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-sisters-v1-0-3-mogurasoft.89059/post-6229198;
Copy everything inside
Decensor.zip
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game;
Start game via NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe;
When prompted, allow the game through Windows Firewall, to communicate on public networks.

Reason:
For clean application of game decensor;
Using previous decensor files which are already extracted and applied on OLDER versions may not work properly;
Delete all previously applied decensor files for OLDER versions, and use a brand new {YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}.
The game's decensor mod requires Internet access, to download required functional files.
First load will take longer, to download decensor files; subsequent loads are faster, as files are already downloaded.
Example of properly applied decensor, and inherited config files.
++++++

Hope that helps.

Tip: Links to obtain both JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, are already somewhere in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: maximovich

washoguard

Jan 8, 2022
I cleared the first epilogue, but still don't have access to epilogue 2. Is this a bug, or do I have something more to do?
I use version 1.0.3 (eng).

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
Guys i need ur help, where can i find a file where all archivements are listened? Also how do i make Succubus Maria grapple me?

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
It's a good thing magic can cure PTSD...

Also is the guy Miria talks about in the epilogue the herbalist she almost killed before, or is that someone else?

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
Guys i need ur help, where can i find a file where all archivements are listened?
At the stage selection screen, click on the MENU button at the upper right corner of the screen, then ACHIEVEMENTS. The hardest achievement is 1000 perfect guards, it's so annoying since you have to press guard a few frames before the enemy's attack hits. The 3 massive damage achievements against unbeatable bosses must be done on CASUAL difficulty (MENU > SETTINGS > GAMEPLAY > DIFFICULTY) or else it would be waaay harder to do.

ss011.jpg

Also how do i make Succubus Maria grapple me?
If you are trying to unlock the h-scene then just clear the stage and click on the ?????? while at the stage selection screen to unlock. No need to actually get grappled to unlock it.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
how to get the crystal in chapter 14 o.o? btw extra prolouge stage lvl 2 is not showing up as a playable mission i got 32 stars completed? what am i messing i got extra stage 1 but no 2?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes