diclo

Dec 6, 2020
Tested replacing those 2 files, can confirm sharedassets5.resource and sharedassets6.resource are not related to ENG Dialogue.

After extensive testing via shuffling files and folders between JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, conclusions are as below:

++++++

Step 1.
Copy folder and all contents from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang

Reason:
ENG User Interface and Dialogue, are all in ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en;
However, copying ONLY this folder into JAP version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang
will ONLY display ENG User Interface; ENG Dialogue is still NOT displayed.
Displaying ENG Dialogue needs another file copied in combination (See Step 2).

++++++

Step 2.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data

Reason:
Program code telling the game to display ENG Dialogue from ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
is inside ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d.
When this is copied in combination with the language folder (from Step 1), BOTH ENG User Interface and Dialogue will be displayed.

++++++

Step 3.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}

Reason:
Game Launcher with ENG display only available from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY};
Does not affect language for other parts of the game.

++++++

Step 4. [OPTIONAL]
Copy 2 files from OLDER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\config.txt
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\launch.txt
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game

Reason:
To inherit game configuration from OLDER versions, if you played on OLDER versions.

++++++

Step 5.
Download decensor source file "Decensor.zip" from
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...sisters-v1-0-3-mogurasoft.89059/post-6229198;
Copy everything inside
Decensor.zip
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game;
Start game via NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe;
When prompted, allow the game through Windows Firewall, to communicate on public networks.

Reason:
For clean application of game decensor;
Using previous decensor files which are already extracted and applied on OLDER versions may not work properly;
Delete all previously applied decensor files for OLDER versions, and use a brand new {YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}.
The game's decensor mod requires Internet access, to download required functional files.
First load will take longer, to download decensor files; subsequent loads are faster, as files are already downloaded.
Example of properly applied decensor, and inherited config files.

++++++

Hope that helps.

Tip: Links to obtain both JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, are already somewhere in this thread.
welp, link for the decensor appears to be broken

pug_ster

Jan 10, 2022
Alright, this took me way too long... But here's the 1.0.3 save with 100% completion (at least I hope so), every achievement, character and costume. Absolute thank you to Zippix who helped me with things I didn't know how to do. View attachment 1581141
Edit: found the location of the saves in C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca

Last edited:

Kastafer

Jan 10, 2022
Guys, I bought the game *Because SOMEONE has to support the developers!* (English version 1.0.5) from the DLSITE website. Downloaded the Decensor Patch uploaded from here, followed instructions to extract its content into the main Game (version) folder. I opened the game, and I noticed it took a while for the game to fully load. But the game is still censored. Is there a work-around for this?

Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Sep 3, 2019
Guys, I bought the game *Because SOMEONE has to support the developers!* (English version 1.0.5) from the DLSITE website. Downloaded the Decensor Patch uploaded from here, followed instructions to extract its content into the main Game (version) folder. I opened the game, and I noticed it took a while for the game to fully load. But the game is still censored. Is there a work-around for this?
If it's true then the original patcher, or someone else who know the method, should update their decensor patch. AFAIK there is no known change in H scene, so logically there should be no change in decensored files, but maybe there's some significant change that's affecting the file that makes the decensor not working correctly for the latest version. I'm still on my 1.01 ver. because that's the best (read: hardest, most cruel) version of the game lol. I will only update if they're adding new H-scene and the decensor is ready.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kastafer

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
hello, does teh dev have also a discord server? Im really thankful for this game its awesome. Great animation, Cute Pics, and good gameplay. One of the best games + hentai i have played. Good Job. <3. Is there a way to support them on a english page? I really like to see updates etc.

Kastafer

Jan 10, 2022
hello, does teh dev have also a discord server? Im really thankful for this game its awesome. Great animation, Cute Pics, and good gameplay. One of the best games + hentai i have played. Good Job. <3. Is there a way to support them on a english page? I really like to see updates etc.
Go to the DLsite.com and use Chrome or Firefox to translate the website to English and buy the game from there. That's how I did it. It has the English version of the game there. I used my Amazon account to purchase the game from the dlsite.com :)

Reactions: Elylein

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I also own the game and the decensor plugin do work on 1.0.5.
Don't forget to accept when the prompt for the windows firewall pops up so the plugin can download all the files needed to work correctly.

Kastafer

Jan 10, 2022
I also own the game and the decensor plugin do work on 1.0.5.
Don't forget to accept when the prompt for the windows firewall pops up so the plugin can download all the files needed to work correctly.

I didn't get a prompt for the windows firewall (nothing pops up). I have Windows 10 if that makes any difference. However, I do own Norton Antivirus, but it also doesn't show a prompt / pop up saying it blocks something (When I play games from steam and i want to use a trainer, 99% of the time Norton it gives me a pop up warning saying the trainer is malicious, so I restore the trainer saying it's safe). But I ain't getting a pop up neither from Windows firewall or from Norton.

Kastafer

Jan 10, 2022
The BepInEx decensor method linked in the OP stopped working for me after v1.0.1. An alternate method for decensoring the latest version requires extracting the contents of the data.unity3d file and then modifying the files. Try this if it works. The file is 1.6GB huge because it contains all the files inside the data.unity3d archive. It should bloat to around 5.2GB in size when extracted so be aware of your remaining HDD space.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca Two Winged Sisters v1.0.5 English Version only. It will not work on any other version of the game.
2. 7GB HDD space (1.6GB for the compressed, and another 5.2GB for the uncompressed files).
3. 7zip to extract the files.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the installation folder and go to: "Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\"
2. Rename the file "data.unity3d" into "data.unity3d.BAK". If the game works after patching, you can delete "data.unity3d.BAK" to save space, else you can keep it just in case you need to revert back.
3. Extract the contents of the "HolyKnightRicca_v105EN_Decensor.7z" archive into "Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\" the same folder where "data.unity3d" is located. Yes, your "HolyKnightRicca_Data" should look messy now because you're extracting 600+ files into it.

DOWNLOAD:
HolyKnightRicca_v105EN_Decensor.7z
Sir... M'am ... I don't know who you are, but, all I want to say is:
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. You are the *TRUE* Holy Knight of this forum :D

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I bought it too! it's very much worth buying :)
..and the uncensor from funog1 works with 1.05, I'm using that version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kastafer

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The BepInEx decensor method linked in the OP stopped working for me after v1.0.1. An alternate method for decensoring the latest version requires extracting the contents of the data.unity3d file and then modifying the files. Try this if it works. The file is 1.6GB huge because it contains all the files inside the data.unity3d archive. It should bloat to around 5.2GB in size when extracted so be aware of your remaining HDD space.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca Two Winged Sisters v1.0.5 English Version only. It will not work on any other version of the game.
2. 7GB HDD space (1.6GB for the compressed, and another 5.2GB for the uncompressed files).
3. 7zip to extract the files.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the installation folder and go to: "Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\"
2. Rename the file "data.unity3d" into "data.unity3d.BAK". If the game works after patching, you can delete "data.unity3d.BAK" to save space, else you can keep it just in case you need to revert back.
3. Extract the contents of the "HolyKnightRicca_v105EN_Decensor.7z" archive into "Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\" the same folder where "data.unity3d" is located. Yes, your "HolyKnightRicca_Data" should look messy now because you're extracting 600+ files into it.

DOWNLOAD:
HolyKnightRicca_v105EN_Decensor.7z
it still works

dantelik

Nov 5, 2017
The text files of the game are encoded:
HolyKnightRicca_v102en\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Language

I would love to play it in my native spanish by the way.
From Russia with love.
Uncensored Patch + autotranslator!

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
Edit this file to change the language BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes