Sep 3, 2019
V1.06 change list

- Adding new item "shiny wings stone"
*item name maybe different on EN version, I translated it from JP ver. Looks like an item to use the wings (introduced in 1.05) freely in game

-Adding new button in H-scene titled "subjective perspective(?)"
Looks like a first person view

-Some adjustment and bug fixes.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Hi in chapter 11, there are 2 h-scenes but i only unlocked 1 (beaten by grapple of the boss when can't attack). What is the other one and how to unlock it?
If you're talking about the bandits that attack you, I think the second scene is to lose when you're allowed to fight back. Although I'm pretty sure you can just unlock any scenes you missed from completed levels in the gallery by clicking on them.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
From Russia with love.
Uncensored Patch + autotranslator!

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
Edit this file to change the language BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

Google Drive
Спасибо, мой друг.
Because of the language I had not wanted to finish it but thanks to you I will be able to do it, thank you a thousand times.

Aug 22, 2021
Don't know if it is still a bug in 1.06, but in 1.03 the first scene in the quarry level is both untranslated and crashes to black screen in the second scene. If you skip around that part specifically, it works fine, but it also crashes the same way when you launch the scene from the title menu.

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
Tested replacing those 2 files, can confirm sharedassets5.resource and sharedassets6.resource are not related to ENG Dialogue.

After extensive testing via shuffling files and folders between JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, conclusions are as below:

++++++

Step 1.
Copy folder and all contents from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang

Reason:
ENG User Interface and Dialogue, are all in ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en;
However, copying ONLY this folder into JAP version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang
will ONLY display ENG User Interface; ENG Dialogue is still NOT displayed.
Displaying ENG Dialogue needs another file copied in combination (See Step 2).

++++++

Step 2.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data

Reason:
Program code telling the game to display ENG Dialogue from ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\StreamingAssets\Lang\en
is inside ENG version's
Game\HolyKnightRicca_Data\data.unity3d.
When this is copied in combination with the language folder (from Step 1), BOTH ENG User Interface and Dialogue will be displayed.

++++++

Step 3.
Copy file from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe
to JAP version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}

Reason:
Game Launcher with ENG display only available from ENG version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY};
Does not affect language for other parts of the game.

++++++

Step 4. [OPTIONAL]
Copy 2 files from OLDER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\config.txt
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game\launch.txt
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game

Reason:
To inherit game configuration from OLDER versions, if you played on OLDER versions.

++++++

Step 5.
Download decensor source file "Decensor.zip" from
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-sisters-v1-0-3-mogurasoft.89059/post-6229198;
Copy everything inside
Decensor.zip
to NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Game;
Start game via NEWER version's
{YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}\Launcher.exe;
When prompted, allow the game through Windows Firewall, to communicate on public networks.

Reason:
For clean application of game decensor;
Using previous decensor files which are already extracted and applied on OLDER versions may not work properly;
Delete all previously applied decensor files for OLDER versions, and use a brand new {YOUR GAME DIRECTORY}.
The game's decensor mod requires Internet access, to download required functional files.
First load will take longer, to download decensor files; subsequent loads are faster, as files are already downloaded.
Example of properly applied decensor, and inherited config files.
++++++

Hope that helps.

Tip: Links to obtain both JAP and ENG versions of 1.0.5, are already somewhere in this thread.
issue is, that linked decensor is what i was using when i said it wasnt working. the command prompt for it shows up, does something, and goes away, but the game doesnt start after. and looking at the example image, the config.txt isnt there

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Tried the AssetStudio uncensor method from post 959 on my own bought copy and realized it doesn't work. The asset file does not work on 1.06 specifically. (I tried it without the modified file and it was working fine, but not uncensored).

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
The patch doesn't work on v1.06, that released today.
Both the MelonLoader and the game shut down before the game start up.
How did updating work exactly? Completely new download or just patching files you already have?
If you keep the files from the previous version then BepInEx needs to rebuild the dlls by deleting the "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx\unhollowed" folder.

Tried the AssetStudio uncensor method from post 959 on my own bought copy and realized it doesn't work. The asset file does not work on 1.06 specifically. (I tried it without the modified file and it was working fine, but not uncensored).
That will never work on other versions, most updates made to unity games will move files around so reusing files from previous versions will have a bad result.

Sep 3, 2019
How did updating work exactly? Completely new download or just patching files you already have?
The devs mention weeks ago that they have problems with creating patch for 2 version (JP & EN) so they had to upload the whole game again every new ver. release.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
The devs mention weeks ago that they have problems with creating patch for 2 version (JP & EN) so they had to upload the whole game again every new ver. release.
I see... Does that delete everything that was there? Say you had v1.0.5 and used BepInEx then patched up to 1.0.6 would it delete the BepInEx folder or does that remain?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I see... Does that delete everything that was there? Say you had v1.0.5 and used BepInEx then patched up to 1.0.6 would it delete the BepInEx folder or does that remain?
If you copy/paste the new version, the plugin folders should remain unless you're doing a full fresh install by deleting the game's folder.
In any case, everybody in this thread who have problems with the uncensor patch should just delete their game's folder and do a fresh install, the saves are in the appdata folder anyway so you're not going to lose any progress, that's pretty much what i'm doing with every updates and the patch still works fine, even with the latest version.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes