asttsean

Feb 9, 2020
As a side note anyone got a way to edit the number of magic crystals you have? Not enjoying the prospect of having to grind a ton to buy all the outfits. Saveedit doesn't seem to recognize the file format for some reason.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
She spams really easy to deflect attacks,i used them to trigger counter countless of times
If you happen to have her on the corner and send her flying you can also land many air attacks on her
It was just such a weird spike in difficulty. No boss before or after her even comes close to how hard she was to beat. Felt like playing against a character from Street Fighter.

Reactions: Lailaichi

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
It was just such a weird spike in difficulty. No boss before or after her even comes close to how hard she was to beat. Felt like playing against a character from Street Fighter.
I guess that thinking about it,maybe its a boss that teaches us a bit about equipment,she spams phys much more than her magic so high phys defense could help

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Only 6k downloads. Kind of a shame. Hopefully it comes on steam so the dev can get those Gaben bucks.
It's a huge huge shame considering this is easily one of the best Japanese dev out there that communicates so well with his own supporters. He replies to every english comment and listens to feedback from anyone and actually acts on it. Another big credit I'll give him is that he actually finished a product and released a very high quality finished product.

Last edited:

IAmSpeed

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah I would have to agree that Mega kinda suck with the transfer limit. If anybody could upload a torrent, I would greatly appreciate it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
^Do this for downloading from mega, it works.
Just asking out of curiosity, would switching a free VPN on at that point (when MEGA starts crying) not suffice for people with static IPs?

Also, anywhere to see the tips? I've just made it to the main menu after getting the game and uncenning it, and I notice those tips show up for, like, 0.3 seconds while traversing the menu... lol

Jun 6, 2017
As a side note anyone got a way to edit the number of magic crystals you have? Not enjoying the prospect of having to grind a ton to buy all the outfits. Saveedit doesn't seem to recognize the file format for some reason.
I've yet to play the game yet myself but if I had to guess but I assume you'd be able to use to to edit the number. Simply search for the exact number you have then grind a few then scan for the new number and do that until you 1 or 2 values that match the number you have then change that number to the amount you desire.

Reactions: blargballs

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Uhh,tried to open the game today and for some reason im gettin this,any ideas?It was working perfectly yesterday

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just asking out of curiosity, would switching a free VPN on at that point (when MEGA starts crying) not suffice for people with static IPs?

Also, anywhere to see the tips? I've just made it to the main menu after getting the game and uncenning it, and I notice those tips show up for, like, 0.3 seconds while traversing the menu... lol
I don't know, VPN also should work but it would slow down download speed.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Cheat engine works, I hate grind too so I used cheat engine.

Reactions: kodam54 and Zippix
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes