GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
some good boy can tell me in what page i have the link of the full version and the link for the uncesored patch that *work* in the final version of this awesome game? :3
Here's the full game

And there's the thing called search bar at the top of the page: Type 'uncensor' and voila

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Here's the full game

And there's the thing called search bar at the top of the page: Type 'uncensor' and voila
I mean the download link pirate of the full game.... wait, the actual uncensored patch work in the final version? ok,then just wait for some guy post a pirate link

M3wtiger

May 15, 2019
Help troubleshooting? Both the dlsite JP demo and the 1.01 from MEGA are locking up after choosing a difficulty. The sparkly mouse still works but it starts chugging CPU and nothing loads regardless of graphics settings. Other Unity games are running fine, what am I missing here?

Jun 8, 2017
Asking to anyone who has either completed the game or 100% it. How long is the game's story? Also how long to 100% it?

porm

Oct 10, 2019
I’m stuck at the Incarnation of Death boss fight. How do I actually damage him? I know I’m supposed to knock back the enemies he summoned to him, but the summons die really fast because I’m dealing too much damage and they don’t get knocked back at all.

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
I’m stuck at the Incarnation of Death boss fight. How do I actually damage him? I know I’m supposed to knock back the enemies he summoned to him, but the summons die really fast because I’m dealing too much damage and they don’t get knocked back at all.
I spammed heavy atks and dash atks on the zombies to send them flying to hit him. Just knocking the trash mobs back a bit won't do much unless they fly toward him.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes