STVP88

Oct 30, 2021
The launcher is suddenly disappear by it self when I open it, anybody same? I have reinstalled it but nothing change :(

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I am willing to give that a shot if it isn't too difficult to share the file.
It's really no problem for me to upload it however, it's a fairly large file. I'm compressing it now to see if i can make it reasonably smaller but it's 1.2gb by itself.

UPDATE: Thankfully it compresses down to ~300mb which makes it less of a pain to download for some (y)

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
The launcher is suddenly disappear by it self when I open it, anybody same? I have reinstalled it but nothing change :(
Check your anti-virus. It is probably flagging and quarantining it. If you look right after you run it you should be able to undo that and flag it so your anti-virus leaves it alone.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
the game is not complete yet? meaning it is still in development for a major patch?
The only thing that may still be implemented yet are more clothing. A while ago, the dev held a poll to know what costume peoples wanted the most. There was no clear winner but the dev implemented the one with highest number of voter.
At that time, he stated that he wanted to ultimately put all the costume in the game. So far, it's not done (but he didn't either say that he would do it)

costume up for voting that time :

女子校生の服

くノ一装束(女忍者の衣装)

魔法少女の服(フリルでファンシーな感じ)

ハルナのコスチューム(ボツ企画の魔法少女衣装)

ビキニアーマー

体操服&ブルマ

ランニングシャツ&スパッツ

エロティックなトップス&マイクロスカート

逆バニー

アイドルの衣装

(google translation :
School girls clothes
Kunoichi costume (female ninja costume)
Magical girl clothes (frilled and fancy feeling)
Haruna's costume (Magical girl costume planned by Bot)
Bikini armor
Gym clothes & bloomers
Running shirts & spats
Erotic tops & microskirts
Reverse bunny
Idol costume )

moreover, when the School clothes won, he held another sub vote to determine which type was the more popular, so you can always dream of having them all one days :p
( list :
blazer
Sailor suit
Sailor blazer (blazer with sailor suit collar)
Bolero (short jacket)
Jumper skirt Corset)

Most likely your anti virus is killing / puting the exe in quarantine. Check it out and make an exception if needed

STVP88

Oct 30, 2021
Apparently It's happen because of the antivirus, I'm using Avast and it just blocking without any confirmation. It just quarantine the files and I need to make the exception. Thanks for somebody who helped :)

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes