Aug 22, 2021
How do you save in this game? I played up till the village was burned which took about 45 minutes just going through the story and playing a bit. When I reloaded I was at the very beginning of the game again! I went through a checkpoint while fighting the slimes at the beginning but I have no save point there. Is this game seriously making me a hostage to it for more than 45 mins of play?
The opening is admittedly very long, but you have to complete an entire stage for it to save progress. Checkpoints only serve for respawns when you die in that stage.

At least most of that time at the beginning is skippable cutscenes (menu -> skip scene).

Push through man, it's worth it!

Reactions: -MustardTiger-

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
As far as I know, the only way to "Save" is after completing a chapter.
NOPE...
It is saved after whatever menu you've closed earlier, except 'Options',
You went into dressing: check...
You went into skills: check...
You went into items: check...

I noticed you can damage the final boss during 2nd phase, what happens if you somehow manage to kill it? lol
Not gonna happen - I've tried it for fun in 'Casual', and the combat forcibly ended when I managed to chip away a third or a quarter of his health...

Last edited:
Reactions: layer1avn

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The pussy texture is pixelated.
Could someone redraw it or put it through some AI upscale?
I tried waifu2x but it doesn't work. To low resolution
Don't know if anyone ever got back to you with anything, but I'm working on this now. Just need a means to get it back into the game. What did you use to extract/locate it?

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
Aug 22, 2021
Don't know if anyone ever got back to you with anything, but I'm working on this now. Just need a means to get it back into the game. What did you use to extract/locate it?
Please do this. That detail has been bothering me since the early demos!

You may have luck contacting funog1 (made the original decensor) about this. There might be a way to incorporate that new texture directly into the mod (or into the game using its interface).

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Please do this. That detail has been bothering me since the early demos!

You may have luck contacting funog1 (made the original decensor) about this. There might be a way to incorporate that new texture directly into the mod (or into the game using its interface).
Don't think it needs to be that complex when we can just swap out the texture file and i don't think melonloader has a means to inject textures. Could be wrong though. I'm looking into some methods now to do this myself anyway. Shouldn't be log will update soon.

EDIT: Can't figure this out for the life of me. There are way too many shared assets (200+) inside of data.unity to actually find the texture in question to replace it because lets be honest UABE is a piece of shit... I also can't install unity explorer to do all this while the game is running via melonloader because for whatever reason funog1 's melonloader that they supply with the uncensor does not have a UserLib folder. Kind of stuck at the moment.

If anyone else knows how to do this please go ahead.

EDIT2: Finally found where rcc_body_pussy lives inside of the unity.data file. It's inside "resources.assets". Problem is I can not inspect it with any program i've tried. constant errors being thrown at me....

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Don't think it needs to be that complex when we can just swap out the texture file and i don't think melonloader has a means to inject textures. Could be wrong though. I'm looking into some methods now to do this myself anyway. Shouldn't be log will update soon.

EDIT: Can't figure this out for the life of me. There are way too many shared assets (200+) inside of data.unity to actually find the texture in question to replace it because lets be honest UABE is a piece of shit... I also can't install unity explorer to do all this while the game is running via melonloader because for whatever reason funog1 's melonloader that they supply with the uncensor does not have a UserLib folder. Kind of stuck at the moment.

If anyone else knows how to do this please go ahead.
The uncensor runs off BepInEx and has no problem running unityexplorer...

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The uncensor runs off BepInEx and has no problem running unityexplorer...
Tried doing it through bepinex as well and could only get it to work without the uncensor mod (fresh install of bepinex and removal of melonloader).

Anyway wasn't pointing the finger at you or anything like that. Got any ideas on how we can get said texture into resources.assets? I've tried both UABE and UAAE, the former can't open data.unity and the latter throws unhandled exceptions when trying to inspect resouces.assets.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Tried doing it through bepinex as well and could only get it to work without the uncensor mod (fresh install of bepinex and removal of melonloader).
1644305356204.png

Got any ideas on how we can get said texture into resources.assets? I've tried both UABE and UAAE, the former can't open data.unity and the latter throws unhandled exceptions when trying to inspect resouces.assets.
1644305217498.png

GL making people redownload a 3gig file though. I would say try for texture swapping but I doubt it works 100% with il2cpp yet.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Still can't inspect resource.assets with UABEA. Just crashes every time i try to. Which version are you using?
It's crashing because the data.unity3d is way to big to work with. You have to unpack it first then edit the unpacked resource.assets. Then either remove the data.unity3d and move the unpacked assets to the _data folder or repack them all to a new data.unity3d.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's crashing because the data.unity3d is way to big to work with. You have to unpack it first then edit the unpacked resource.assets. Then either remove the data.unity3d and move the unpacked assets to the _data folder or repack them all to a new data.unity3d.
Yeah I give up with this... Unpacked the entirety of data.unity3D using asset studio and UABEA still crashes when trying to open only the resoruces.asset file.

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
I noticed you can damage the final boss during 2nd phase, what happens if you somehow manage to kill it? lol
The dragon? Killing it will get you an achievement, but the story remains unchanged. I'm pretty sure it's impossible in Hard difficulty though since you won't have enough time to actually kill it due to its bloated HP. I've done all my boss damage achievements in Casual.

XZero117

May 21, 2018
can someone pass the uncensured patch it doesn't let me download it from the attachment if you can pass a link for the patch? is much appreciated

qakqakqq

Jan 27, 2022
The dragon? Killing it will get you an achievement, but the story remains unchanged. I'm pretty sure it's impossible in Hard difficulty though since you won't have enough time to actually kill it due to its bloated HP. I've done all my boss damage achievements in Casual.
All of the boss kill achievements are available in Normal if you get the boss down to 30% HP. Haven't tried it in hard, but warhammer + Holy skill spam do wonders on the final boss in both phases.

frzzz2002

Feb 3, 2022
How can i trigger the H-scene with Stone Golem in chapter 2 ? tried to be defeated for a long time but cant trigger it

Juhhey

Sep 26, 2021
i need help. the game wont start, ( it only lets me in to start a new game, then nothing happens. its just stuck on the loading screen. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but same thing. ricca.png

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
How can i trigger the H-scene with Stone Golem in chapter 2 ? tried to be defeated for a long time but cant trigger it
You can unlock and view it through Stage select once you've completed that stage. Click on the heart symbol with ??????? after it, then click again to view.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
I'll preface this by saying that I think this is one of, if not the, best hentai games I've ever seen, but what the actual fuck was the dev thinking with the Poseidon boss? I have never been so infuriated by such an "easy" boss in my life; enemies sometimes spawn with timing that puts you in a catch 22 where you either eat a hit from the boss or a crab stuns you out of trying to dodge the boss' attack; the arena is a set size yet the coked-up ADD kid zooming the camera in and out constantly distorts your idea of where the edges of the arena are; several of Poseidon's attacks give fake telegraphs, such as the quad tentacle slam that hits 80% of the platform and sometimes randomly hits you even if you're safe because the tentacle wiggled ever so slightly; and to top it off, his sweep attack is a double-whammy of launching enemies he catches with it into you for extra damage while simultaneously faking you out repeatedly because he visibly lags anytime he hits an enemy.

Before anyone lazily regurgitates "git gud", I actually love the game and think that it's probably the first H-game I've ever found enjoyable as a game, not just as smut. There is no denying, however, that there are some real stinkers in terms of the levels and bosses, as aforementioned with Poseidon. Rant aside, 10/10 would petition to have this game added to historical museums as a testament to the power of horniness.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes