Apr 18, 2021
Btw, if you missed any of the defeat scenes, you can just click on the line of pink question marks in the "chapter select" screen to unlock them. No need to replay the chapter.
I only found out about this after unlocking all scenes by letting those enemies kick the shit out of Ricca. Which can be harder than you'd think especially if a grapple is involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trigard

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
Possibly a resolution increase for those of you with slightly better PCs.

I have an Acer Nitro 5 with Ryzen 7, RTX 3070, 32 RAM. Naturally, I'm stuck with F***ing windows 10.
I use the laptop's 2k display.

For some reason despite my relatively good hardware I was stuck with only 2k resolution in both launcher and game (in settings menu) and by stuck I mean they didn't have anything above 2k, as an option. When I first opened the game the first thing that came to my mind was, there's NO WAY that this game doesn't have a 4k option!

So there three things I did:

1. win key + I (opens windows settings) -> System -> Display -> Graphic Settings.
Here I added both launcher and the HolyKnightRicca .exe files and picked the high performance RTX 3070 option.
In F***ING windows 10 nvidia control panel doesn't work when you try to enhance applications, windows simply overwrites all nvidia settings.

That alone didn't solve the problem, but on some other games IT DID!

2. In AMD control panel (the integrated video card)
1649884005348.png
I turned on super resolution and GPU scaling

3. For both launcher and HolyKnightRicca .exe:
Right click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> make sure that there is no DPI override.

The result:
1649884483995.png 1649884507933.png

These weren't an option before I did this.

And if there's any of you who could tell me WHY I needed to do this from the integrated card's control panel, considering the fact that it's the main video card, the RTX 3070 that does the job, I would be very grateful.

Cheers.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019

And if there's any of you who could tell me WHY I needed to do this from the integrated card's control panel, considering the fact that it's the main video card, the RTX 3070 that does the job, I would be very grateful.

Cheers.
Disable the iGPU in your device manager and restart your laptop. Windows will now only use the dGPU for everything by default. A lot of games/apps will default to the first graphic card slot and give you problems if you have a dGPU and iGPU enabled. So it is best to just make the gaming laptop run off of the dGPU at all times. That way you also free up system RAM, by not having to share it with the iGPU.

Reactions: winfield5

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
Disable the iGPU in your device manager and restart your laptop. Windows will now only use the dGPU for everything by default. A lot of games/apps will default to the first graphic card slot and give you problems if you have a dGPU and iGPU enabled. So it is best to just make the gaming laptop run off of the dGPU at all times. That way you also free up system RAM, by not having to share it with the iGPU.

It would've been nice if I could...
Unfortunately, perhaps because my laptop's display is hardwired to the iGPU (on some other laptops that's not the case), if I switch it off from the device manager, pretty much everything, graphic related, stops functioning properly.
The desktop resolution becomes grayed out, the sound becomes noisy (like a crappy radio) and the game itself reverts to 2k resolution and doesn't even allow any other options (below or above 2k). It lags greatly as well.
Of course, I don't have an option to disable the iGPU from the BIOS either...
Still, thank you for the advice. Your logic about the reduction of RAM usage is quite accurate actually.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
It would've been nice if I could...
Unfortunately, perhaps because my laptop's display is hardwired to the iGPU (on some other laptops that's not the case), if I switch it off from the device manager, pretty much everything, graphic related, stops functioning properly.
The desktop resolution becomes grayed out, the sound becomes noisy (like a crappy radio) and the game itself reverts to 2k resolution and doesn't even allow any other options (below or above 2k). It lags greatly as well.
Of course, I don't have an option to disable the iGPU from the BIOS either...
Still, thank you for the advice. Your logic about the reduction of RAM usage is quite accurate actually.
That seems like you don't have nvidia graphic drivers installed. In Device Manager, what do you have listed under Display Adapters? You should have AMD Radeon Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070. When you disabled the AMD Radeon Graphics, windows will switch display over to NVIDIA. If you don't have that, then it will still switch over, but uses generic display drivers. Which is worst than not having an iGPU, as your dGPU is only doing it's most basic function, giving you a display.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
That seems like you don't have nvidia graphic drivers installed. In Device Manager, what do you have listed under Display Adapters? You should have AMD Radeon Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070. When you disabled the AMD Radeon Graphics, windows will switch display over to NVIDIA. If you don't have that, then it will still switch over, but uses generic display drivers. Which is worst than not having an iGPU, as your dGPU is only doing it's most basic function, giving you a display.
I do have the NVIDIA driver installed. I made sure of it, when I was setting up windows for the first time. It did give me problems though, by refusing to open the control panel(nvidia's), oh and the automatic update, did downgrade my AMD driver because windows 10 is SH*T. Also I checked 2-3 weeks ago for new nvidia driver myself and I had the newest one installed.

Here, have a look:
1649930783281.png 1649930942000.png

And when I disable the AMD driver I get the result, described previously.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I do have the NVIDIA driver installed. I made sure of it, when I was setting up windows for the first time. It did give me problems though, by refusing to open the control panel(nvidia's), oh and the automatic update, did downgrade my AMD driver because windows 10 is SH*T. Also I checked 2-3 weeks ago for new nvidia driver myself and I had the newest one installed.

Here, have a look:
View attachment 1756145 View attachment 1756148

And when I disable the AMD driver I get the result, described previously.
Let see if we're on the same page on the procedures you underwent.

1. You disabled AMD Radeon Graphics.
2. You rebooted the laptop to let it take effect.
3. You have Nvidia's Graphic Driver (only) installed and not the bundle one (Geforce Experience).
4. You get the result you initially described?

From the screenshot you shown for your Nvidia Control Panel. It appears you are missing other functions that normally come with it.
1649935961292.png

If you are not against installing the bundle driver version, aka Geforce Experience. See if you can give that a go. While keeping AMD Radeon Graphics disabled. The latest driver is 512.15.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
I just installed the new driver (game ready, same link that you kindly provided) + clean install on, with radeon disabled and restart before that, like in the steps, but no effect.
1649945808285.png

As for the missing options, that's because I believe that my laptop is one of those models where the display is hardwired to the iGPU, thus those options are unavailable. If I connect an external display however, those options become available.
I installed geforce experience in the recent past but it didn't help, neither in fixing the control panel not opening, nor making these options available or stopping windows from overriding nvidia settings.
What is strange though is that when I disable the AMD driver, the sound, all sounds become distorted, like a crappy radio... those things should be unrelated.

Apr 22, 2020
It is possible with cheat engine but I just cant find the exact value that effects them precisely. someone better versed in cheat engine could probably make a cheat table to change them without covering the screen in broken textures.
Im in the same position, wanna get bigger tits or more body thiccness increasing sliders values but cant figure it out, I am a noob at cheat engine but I will try a little more.

Jun 19, 2018
what's the fastest way to grind crystals? i just came for the full save
My method (on Hard difficulty cause supposedly has increased crystal drop rate):
- get far enough into the game to unlock the Skill Tree talent that increases crystals dropped from the enemy.
- farm the farthest non-boss level you got to (spider temple or the really long level right before final boss)

Reactions: You Cannot Know Me

hi_im_horny

May 26, 2017
this game is amazing
anyone knows how to edit a save file to get more money ?
i tried it but i failed
what file should i edit exactly ? savefile.sav or savefile.sav.bak1 or system.sav or system.sav.bak1 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kali7244

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Im in the same position, wanna get bigger tits or more body thiccness increasing sliders values but cant figure it out, I am a noob at cheat engine but I will try a little more.
the values are float and it ranges from 1 to 0, i tried to use the cheat engine but it's really slow, you can change the save file, i changed a lot of stuff, thicc legs and bigger tits but it looks really weird

Reactions: yolomancer3000

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
do i need to clear epilogue 1 to unlock epilogue 2 (it like endless mode right? i just suicide after wave 3 because boring), i complete 32 achievement but there are no epilogue 2

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Where do you find the silver crystal in chapter 13 and 14? Really isn't many places I can see they could hide them considering the nature of those 2 level's

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes