pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Hi! I used UABEA just as you said step by step, but I received this:
View attachment 1729522
What I'm doing wrong? So the game trying to start but I wont see the menu.
I encountered a similar problem at some point when replacing textures.
I think UABEA can't output anything useful for this particular game rn, at least in some cases, but it's good as a middle ware for editing.
Try to apply this approach ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...d-sisters-v1-13-mogurasoft.89059/post-7517990 ) to your specific issue (ignore texture replacing and insert the uncensoring steps there) and see if that does the trick.
It's a little more storage-intensive, but allows for easier access if you want to edit more things in the future.
(Personally, I recommend fixing the textures as well. The original ones are simply hideous.)

Reactions: walt_bob

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Why people aren't using the *working* uncen patch linked in the OP, is quite weird for me, frankly. lol
That said, all the more power to people learning about how to use UABE to try and uncensor Unity games themselves by going by the other method; maybe some exposure wouldn't hurt in the long run. Respect.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Why people aren't using the *working* uncen patch linked in the OP, is quite weird for me, frankly. lol
That said, all the more power to people learning about how to use UABE to try and uncensor Unity games themselves by going by the other method; maybe some exposure wouldn't hurt in the long run. Respect.
That user has stated that they couldn't get the Bepinex patch to work on their system.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
changed config settings so that target fps and physics fps is 60 but still using 100% of my gpu. Any other things I should do. Rn playing it windowed at 720 which keeps it at 50% which is still way too high for a game like this.
>game uses all of gpu's power
>hurr durr muh gpu temps
>game doesn't use all of gpu's power
>hurr durr unoptimized trash
Poor devs.

Reactions: fuongbregas

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
>game uses all of gpu's power
>hurr durr muh gpu temps
>game doesn't use all of gpu's power
>hurr durr unoptimized trash
Poor devs.
Haha i feel bad dogging on the game like this since I'm having fun but hearing my computer go full blast while playing gives me anxiety. Def gonna purchase though.

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
I think UABEA can't output anything useful for this particular game rn, at least in some cases, but it's good as a middle ware for editing.
Try to apply this approach ( https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...d-sisters-v1-13-mogurasoft.89059/post-7517990 ) to your specific issue (ignore texture replacing and insert the uncensoring steps there) and see if that does the trick.
It's a little more storage-intensive, but allows for easier access if you want to edit more things in the future.
(Personally, I recommend fixing the textures as well. The original ones are simply hideous.)
Thank you for your answer! I'll try this way.
Ahh, the ARM processor guy... I beg my pardon. (y)
Yes that's me) Patch approach is not useful in my case so I trying to get another solution.

Last edited:

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
So, this approach has been really helpful, and I've also changed the textures, so those hateful censorship dissapeared!
Thank you, man!

Reactions: pansch
Aug 22, 2021
Haha i feel bad dogging on the game like this since I'm having fun but hearing my computer go full blast while playing gives me anxiety. Def gonna purchase though.
It was running quite roughly for me as well on my 1070, particularly when it goes split screen during some of the scenes.

With the exception of the water rendering though, you can turn most of the graphics options off without losing too much due to how stylized the game is.

Good luck!

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
changed config settings so that target fps and physics fps is 60 but still using 100% of my gpu. Any other things I should do. Rn playing it windowed at 720 which keeps it at 50% which is still way too high for a game like this.
Have you tried lowering your graphics quality to high performance?

launcher.png

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Does anyone know what new scenes were added in this update? Because I got the 1.14 update but I haven't noticed any new scenes, only cosmetics.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think the 1.14 only added animations to existing scenes, and some socks.

Is it possible to mod this game to enable VR?
Anyone got VR and VorpX?

Edit: Also is there a pre-uncensored version that's more recent than 1.0.1?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes