Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Version 1.14 - Useful info for those who need it:

Uncensor / Mosaic removal: Open Data.unity3d with UABE ---> Choose globalgamemanagers.assets ---> Find PathID 182
---> Export Dump ---> Search for each "colMask" value and change "15" to "1" under it ---> Import Dump ---> Save ---> Enjoy

P.S. if not clear, search for how to use UABE and de-mosaic ur favourite games; if lazy, wait for someone to make a patch
PP.S. the PathID for the Mosaic changes every Version, so next time plz search within the close range of IDs, as the necessary txt. file should have the word "Pixelation"

Saves for the previous versions work in Version 1.14 without any issues.

Hope I saved your time, GL.
That's mighty kind of you to share, but one can also just use

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...rs-v1-13-mogurasoft.89059/page-2#post-6229198

this; the UNC patch post linked from the OP here. I'm assuming it still works? (though please do correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: pansch

pansch

Jun 5, 2017

Uncensor / Mosaic removal: Open Data.unity3d with UABE ---> Choose globalgamemanagers.assets ---> Find PathID 182
---> Export Dump ---> Search for each "colMask" value and change "15" to "1" under it ---> Import Dump ---> Save ---> Enjoy

P.S. if not clear, search for how to use UABE and de-mosaic ur favourite games; if lazy, wait for someone to make a patch
PP.S. the PathID for the Mosaic changes every Version, so next time plz search within the close range of IDs, as the necessary txt. file should have the word "Pixelation"

A Bepinex uncensor patch for this game has existed for a long time, btw, and is posted and referenced in this thread. Thank you for your manual approach, nonetheless! It is worth mentioning that others have shared high-res textures in this thread already, along with instructions on how to apply them, since the uncensored base game texture looks ...less than desirable.

Lailaichi

Oct 4, 2021
A Bepinex uncensor patch for this game has existed for a long time, btw, and is posted and referenced in this thread. Thank you for your manual approach, nonetheless! It is worth mentioning that others have shared high-res textures in this thread already, along with instructions on how to apply them, since the uncensored base game texture looks ...less than desirable.
so u telling me the cooochie looks reallll??

May 25, 2020
Why can't I replay the previous stages with my current equipment? I tried with the first, but it has been like when I played it the first time.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Why can't I replay the previous stages with my current equipment? I tried with the first, but it has been like when I played it the first time.
Only the stages (or their parts) where you play as the Holy Knight are affected, those that are played as either non-knight Ricca or any other character are not (which applies to the first two stages and a little more ahead, as those sections would be trivial-to-pointless otherwise).

Reactions: h0rny_4_asian_girls

walt_bob

May 3, 2017

Tried to make as you said, but UABE tells me that "Unable to read the bundle file! (Invalid file or unknown version?)" so cannot even extract the Data.unity3d

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
By installing the patch, it worked for me.
Hm, patch?
You mean uncensored patch in a start page?
Ok, I'll try again, because it's crashed my game (game won's started anymore) after uploading some files (patch uploaded files by himself via internet) in v1.13. Maybe it'll works in v1.14 I dunno, i'll try as you said its worked for you...

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
By installing the patch, it worked for me.
So I get same behaviour as before patch after uploading files for him won't start the game anymore.
Can you describe how you install the patch?
Copying in the game folder like in instruction?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?))

Watzulahzoe

Jan 7, 2021
Somehow it feels like Goshtic's method of replacing the pixelated texture no longer works in the new update. I saw that the ID for the texture was moved and promptly switched to that, yet it didn't change.

Am I doing something wrong here?

substray

Oct 16, 2018
No one is seeding for this :C
Sukebei is showing almost 50 seeders... you're probably getting blocked somewhere along the line. Try switching ports or using a VPN.
Copying in the game folder like in instruction?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?))
It needs to be in the same folder as HolyKnightRicca.exe which should be like C:\HolyKnightRicca_v114en\Game\ or whatever.

The BepInEx uncensor works perfectly fine in 1.1.4 BTW.

Reactions: Miccan

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Seeding is the action your torrent client is doing when you keep the magnet link sharing the file you downloaded. Thats why it's also know has P2P or Peer to Peer. Not only one or various server (but not strictly necesary) are giving you the file, but other users too.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Looking in the torrent, part 1 is an exe file, while parts 2-4 are rar, how am I supposed to extract this so it will run?

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
It needs to be in the same folder as HolyKnightRicca.exe which should be like C:\HolyKnightRicca_v114en\Game\ or whatever.

The BepInEx uncensor works perfectly fine in 1.1.4 BTW.
Thank you for reply, I'd makes as you said but "BepInEx uncensor" seems doesn't update or doesn't work properly it cannot update all need files by succesfully (or I dunno) and the game wont start anymore after using BepInEx.

After this screen (attached below) its automatically closes the app window and that's all:

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 13.00.37.png

Before this screen BepInEx updated some files, but if I running the app I see only this screen, and nothing after this...

Maybe someone has any solutions how to resolve this problem ?
Or BepInEx needs some any additional access to the file system?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes