Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
you don't miss much, most scenes are with the main girl. the pix has maybe 1-2 scenes (greatest shame), game isn't bad but there just isn't enough sex options :/
I understand everything, friend) I already passed it, it was just too lazy to open the last stage - do you happen to know what is there?

qqyqy

Aug 7, 2020
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

Made a working plugin to remove the censors.

Extract everything in the zip to the "HolyKnightRicca_v(insert_version_here)\Game" folder and start up the game.
It does require internet to grab appropriate files. It only grabs files required by BepInEx as part of BepInEx. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.

NOTE FOR ANYONE WITH A LEGIT COPY OF THE GAME DOING UPDATES:
If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.

Edit: Updated my post for full release. Made the how to more readable, since certain types of people can't bothered to look...
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.
Edit3: Updated notes for legit purchases, who knew we had those on this site?
it didnt work...

gerbertgerbert

Nov 28, 2021
Version 1.14 - Useful info for those who need it:

Uncensor / Mosaic removal: Open Data.unity3d with UABE ---> Choose globalgamemanagers.assets ---> Find PathID 182
---> Export Dump ---> Search for each "colMask" value and change "15" to "1" under it ---> Import Dump ---> Save ---> Enjoy

P.S. if not clear, search for how to use UABE and de-mosaic ur favourite games; if lazy, wait for someone to make a patch
PP.S. the PathID for the Mosaic changes every Version, so next time plz search within the close range of IDs, as the necessary txt. file should have the word "Pixelation"

Saves for the previous versions work in Version 1.14 without any issues.

Hope I saved your time, GL.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes