walt_bob

May 3, 2017
How to use BepInEx in ARM processors? Anyone know?
Oh, founded, so this it may be the reason why BepInEx uncensor patch doesn't work in my pc
Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 14.38.44.png

substray

Oct 16, 2018
How to use BepInEx in ARM processors? Anyone know?
You probably should have started with that information. The patch works perfectly fine in standard configurations.

You probably need UABE Avalonia for the UABE method since regular UABE hasn't been updated in 2+ years. That's probably your only other option right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: walt_bob

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Can we get confirmation of exactly what new scenes there are in 1.14?
Tried looking at the website, but my browser's translate seems to hate it.

Lutzem

Feb 1, 2021
Why i don't find the new scenes and clothes? Started like 1.1.3 and in the gallery there is no slot for new scenes, any1 help me pls?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
I think the new animations are already in the scenes.

You know when you select a hentai scene, there's that list at the top right? I think the six new additions are extra positions or segments in the existing scenes. One of them is a new scene in the punished by a succubus H scene with the dog.

Reactions: Lutzem

jonnyhhh

Feb 8, 2022
Looking in the torrent, part 1 is an exe file, while parts 2-4 are rar, how am I supposed to extract this so it will run?
This worked for me on Linux:

wine RJ363824.part1.exe

On Windows? Try putting all of the files in the same location, and double-click on the .exe?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
This worked for me on Linux:

wine RJ363824.part1.exe

On Windows? Try putting all of the files in the same location, and double-click on the .exe?
Yeah, I got it working on linux as well, it just took some work, as it seemed to constantly crash whenever I tried.

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
A Bepinex uncensor patch for this game has existed for a long time, btw, and is posted and referenced in this thread. Thank you for your manual approach, nonetheless! It is worth mentioning that others have shared high-res textures in this thread already, along with instructions on how to apply them, since the uncensored base game texture looks ...less than desirable.
Link please?

Jagged

Nov 28, 2017
I think the new animations are already in the scenes.

You know when you select a hentai scene, there's that list at the top right? I think the six new additions are extra positions or segments in the existing scenes. One of them is a new scene in the punished by a succubus H scene with the dog.
What new scene? I don't see it?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
What new scene? I don't see it?
According to the changelog, this is where the scenes are:

Added animation and conversation events to the H scene of stage 10.
Added animation to the second H scene of stage 11.
Added animation to the first and second H scenes of stage 12.
Added animation and conversation event to the second H scene of stage 17.
Added animation to the first H scene of stage 21

In the Punished by the Succubus H scene, there's now a second loop of the dog fucking Ricca, mounted differently, called Bestiality 2 or something I think.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Please answer this: Have you even looked at the very first post in this thread? I'm serious. I want to know what's going on in the heads of people who ask such questions. I am baffled and genuinely curious.
I'm just gonna play the devil's advocate here and gonna propose the what-if scenario of him maybe...asking about the link to the shared high-res textures, rather?
...that said...
Yes, people SHOULD be able to at least search for something in the effing thread, especially if it's that specific. I fully concur this shouldn't be too big an ask.
Probably...

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Please please please tell me this has a virgin ending route... Anal is fine but virgin ending please
Eh Anal? There's more Anal scenes besides the Slime's game over scene and the Goblin Gang Rape?

If so I'm very please for the new content added, still I haven't checked though been busy and tired for work I don't have much time for myself.

I wish to become an Uber Neet as soon as possible!

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
I'm just gonna play the devil's advocate here and gonna propose the what-if scenario of him maybe...asking about the link to the shared high-res textures, rather?
...that said...
Yes, people SHOULD be able to at least search for something in the effing thread, especially if it's that specific. I fully concur this shouldn't be too big an ask.
Probably...
I wish I had your positivity my friend, but look whose name appears exactly 1 post above the texture replacement tutorial...
I don't have much hope in this case.
1648581039005.png

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Version 1.14 - Useful info for those who need it:

Uncensor / Mosaic removal: Open Data.unity3d with UABE ---> Choose globalgamemanagers.assets ---> Find PathID 182
---> Export Dump ---> Search for each "colMask" value and change "15" to "1" under it ---> Import Dump ---> Save ---> Enjoy

P.S. if not clear, search for how to use UABE and de-mosaic ur favourite games; if lazy, wait for someone to make a patch
PP.S. the PathID for the Mosaic changes every Version, so next time plz search within the close range of IDs, as the necessary txt. file should have the word "Pixelation"

Saves for the previous versions work in Version 1.14 without any issues.

Hope I saved your time, GL.
Hi! I used UABEA just as you said step by step, but I received this:
Screenshot 2022-03-29 at 22.47.58.png
What I'm doing wrong? So the game trying to start but I wont see the menu.

hjshas

Apr 25, 2019
changed config settings so that target fps and physics fps is 60 but still using 100% of my gpu. Any other things I should do. Rn playing it windowed at 720 which keeps it at 50% which is still way too high for a game like this.

jonnyhhh

Feb 8, 2022
Rn playing it windowed at 720 which keeps it at 50% which is still way too high for a game like this.
Wouldn't that kind of depend upon what your GPU is? Hard to answer without knowing.

Just for context: running it on an RX600XT at 1920x1200 with all the bells and whistles, showing 160FPS, 99% GPU.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes