It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 126 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 319 32.8%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 45.9%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Oh cool. I just found a secret passage - never found that one before in all the time I've played this.

Are there many of them? ^ ^:
secret.png

warshadow8791

Nov 29, 2018
anybody know how can i unstuck on alchemy "bench"? when i "talk" to the table i cant move afterwards in the beginning

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In some older version if you try and use the hotkeys (1, 2, 3, etc..) instead of the arrow keys, then it can lock up the game.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Game starts with a gore scene.
I guess it's made by a woman.
Nope, although I did commission Bebe for all of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there some connection or meme between women and gore scenes that I'm not aware of?
Hmm, well there is a lot of purpose behind the scene in question, but primarily it's to convince the player that they should hate Jennifer.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is there some connection or meme between women and gore scenes that I'm not aware of?
Hmm, well there is a lot of purpose behind the scene in question, but primarily it's to convince the player that they should hate Jennifer.
Men hate seeing violence against women. They want to fuck the girl and protect her so her arm never gets ripped off. Women have different sensibilities.

It's rare to see a daughter being hurt to the antagonize someone. The media prefers to kill elderly men since people don't care for them that much and it does the job, the protags parents or their spouse are popular options also. Rarely it's graphic since gore is a genre many people don't enjoy, unless the whole point is to be a gore fest.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've noticed a trend in media where the heroine will have a dad, uncle, etc.. they are very close to but he will get killed off for dramatic effect as the girl cries over the loss. Typically we don't really care about the person that was killed because, as you said, people don't care as much about old guys, but the crying of the girl can be unnerving/upsetting which can help motivate the viewer/player to care. Killing off a recurring character in this way is a good way to destroy the franchise. I honestly can't imagine a Diablo 4 without Deckard Cain.

In The Walking Dead we see beloved male characters get ripped apart or some other gruesome death, while the women will often only get a little bite, single stab, and/or ultimately a single gunshot to the head (I was thinking there would be a trope for this called "pretty death" but the closest thing I could find is "drop dead gorgeous"). In my opinion gore should be applied whenever appropriate, regardless of gender. It should have a storyline purpose though. If you just roll the die (hah, double meaning) and start indiscriminately killing off random characters then either death loses all meaning (as in B movie horror flicks), or you pretty much take an epic dump on your audience.

Sorry about the tangents, but basically Jennifer wants Sienna to suffer in any/every way possible and will use any means to make it so. I know horror elements are not typical of a hentai game, but I find that sex scenes are better if you actually know and care about the character. I think that horror elements can be an aid to good storytelling. Well, either that or my mind is warped from watching movies like Aliens and Predator when I was around 10 years old. x]

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Men hate seeing violence against women. They want to fuck the girl and protect her so her arm never gets ripped off. Women have different sensibilities.
I take it you're not aquinted with the genre known as "ryona"...

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take it you're not aquinted with the genre known as "ryona"...
I'm not either, but you could still argue that he is aware of the trope, what it is, and that my game theoretically fits into that trope. His argument is that men typically do not write "ryona" styled stories. My counterargument is that I don't have a vagina. :D

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Those bugging menus are a great way to make people quit the game.
I'd reduce the amount of stats player needs to track to ~5 that are displayed prominently when you click x or on the screen all the time with health.
Same with consumables, you dont need 20 different items you can eat, potions function should be self-explanatory from its name.
Time could be just morning, afternoon, evening, night type system. You complete a task you move 1 time slot. There is no fun factor to doing a task 6 times for an item instead of 1.
When you have pickaxe or whatever in your inventory it should clear rubble without equipping it first.

Reactions: abao

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not either, but you could still argue that he is aware of the trope, what it is, and that my game theoretically fits into that trope. His argument is that men typically do not write "ryona" styled stories. My counterargument is that I don't have a vagina. :D
Will wait for the bext update! ♥

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Looks like I'm stuck.
Apparently I buggered some things in The Tower with the most recent version. You can "depatch" to a previous version and then you can go through those doors. I believe this very thread still has a previous version you could use. Once you're past the Tower you could go back to the latest version. I had planned on releasing a patch by now to fix this, but I've been super lazy this Christmas and kinda want to finish up some content for the next release (including oral sex animation, which Bebe is still working on). Sorry about the patch delay. >.>;

Also, in 'The Hole':
It sounds like you're referring to The Silent Cage area. When returning from an exit/pull, getting past the first level should be simple, then on level 2 there are multiple levers that require multiple uses to get working properly again. Sometimes it will seem like the lever isn't doing anything, but just pull it once or twice more and you'll see results.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I suggest using 0.74 until you get past The Tower, and then switch to 0.745.
Here's the link:
I would suggest using 0.745 to start, but there's an issue where Dillon prevents you from progressing past The Tower chapter.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm curious. Going forward, what would you like to see most from FSA?
A: More character development, world lore, and (in general) a more lively environment.
B: Further main storyline progression.
C: More sex animations.
D: Bug fixing, tutorials, and more fine tuning of the game in general.
E: Other? (please specify)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes