It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 126 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 321 32.9%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 45.8%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
Possible bug:
In the dungeon boss fight where you fight the gargoyles and then the Black Spider, if you win, you can't exit the room.

Examining the broken fan on the wall also does nothing other than the text.

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
Another bug: Once you get the acid and can go back into the Tower, when you revisit the blacksmith area behind the curtain, you can't exit back out.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Possible bug:
In the dungeon boss fight where you fight the gargoyles and then the Black Spider, if you win, you can't exit the room.
Examining the broken fan on the wall also does nothing other than the text.
You have to get the reward first. Use your pick to break open the cracked walls.

Another bug: Once you get the acid and can go back into the Tower, when you revisit the blacksmith area behind the curtain, you can't exit back out.
Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
An update on both of those issues-
1: I'll replace the cracked walls with more obvious entries.
2: I took a look at the blacksmith exit and it was erroneously set to below characters. It's fixed now.
I'll include both of those changes/fixes in the Sunday update. Thanks again for bringing these to my attention. :)

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone figure out the strange colored lever boss room with the riddle?

I at first thought the first letters of each row corresponded to the levers you needed to flip but when nothing happened when I did so, I just started flipping levers at random until I got one of the windows to light up. Haven't gotten all of them, so far, and I'm feeling the fool for not knowing if the riddle is just there to mess with your mind or really does give a clue.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Anyone figure out the strange colored lever boss room with the riddle?

I at first thought the first letters of each row corresponded to the levers you needed to flip but when nothing happened when I did so, I just started flipping levers at random until I got one of the windows to light up. Haven't gotten all of them, so far, and I'm feeling the fool for not knowing if the riddle is just there to mess with your mind or really does give a clue.
Each line corresponds to a different sequence.
Even = Pull all even numbered switches down.
Odd = Pull all odd numbered switches down.

The rest of the puzzle can be solved by looking at the capitalized letters.
R = Red
G = Green
(and so on)

So if the capitalized letters are R, P, and G, then you must pull down the Red, Purple, and Green switches.

Also it goes without saying that the other switches must be up. So you'll need to keep an eye on that.
There is no sequence to which switch must be pulled first. If it's all odd switches then you could go 1, 3, 5, or 3, 5, 1, or even 5, 3, 1. It doesn't matter. As long as the odd switches are down and the even switches are up the light will come on.

Althaer

Sep 23, 2018
I actually completed the room soon after posting, but only through repeated lever flipping :)

The idea that evens and odds might have something to do with it didn't even enter my until just a moment before I read your post and thought "You know, I bet there's a numeric part to thi-Yep. Right there, like they're saying."

Reactions: Paladox

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
I feel like a moron but I went through most of the tower section to the point of the "escape the tower" quest but now im stuck because I can't find the key, i've explored the cellar and the cave on the northwest side although I am unable to kill the dragons (the hints seem to suggest I need elemental attacks to do that which would come later). I also got all 5 of the children but I did not find what I was looking for there and neither of the walkthroughs cover that specific part.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You need to go to the cave at the Northeast side of the tower. It's the one that Kendra doesn't want you to explore (and won't help you fight in, just yet). You may have been there already with Dillon, but he wouldn't let you fight the mini-boss.

Edit / small detail: Kendra's guardian will give most people an overwhelming sense of dread, but Sienna isn't affected by it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I am wondering, is there any future plans to adds H-Scenes to the game to adds to the plot and makes the game feels a bit more alive, at all ? Since I think you did had it at once point and would loves to see where you can and could takes them to with it.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am wondering, is there any future plans to adds H-Scenes to the game to adds to the plot and makes the game feels a bit more alive, at all ? Since I think you did had it at once point and would loves to see where you can and could takes them to with it.
That's a bit of a loaded question, and I'm not exactly sure how to answer it but I'll try my best.

You must be referring to Kendra's House of Pleasure? I certainly do intend on opening that back up at some point. I temporarily blocked it off because I'm unsure of how to go about Sienna's entry into such a place. I also want to get rid of that guy over there, as he seems very out of place (not to mention the bugged dancing pole in Kendra's Palace, which, for whatever reason tends to freeze up the game). I think I mentioned this on my Patreon, but there will be 9 girls that can join Sienna in the House of Pleasure, and once Kendra has opened Sienna up to the possibility of kinky girl sex, then you'll also be able to fool around with the other 8 girls as well.

Aside from the House of Pleasure, there are two more scenes I have planned but haven't implemented yet, in order to further develop Sienna's personality. These are basically extensions of the previous events (Sienna get kidnapped, and also the guy asking for help getting his bag). Obviously they would be a bit different than the previous events, but with similar choices.

I also want to apply the new sex animation style to all the sex events in the game, including the first one with the Black Spider.

I'd also like to add at least 2 more boyfriend options for Sienna in The Abyss.

As for the main storyline, there's not really much planned in the way of h-scenes to go along with it. If you've gotten Jennifer's key then you know about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also an optional route in the end-game that would have Sienna using sex to deal with someone (depending on choices you've made), but the large majority of end-game content will not be sex relevant. I do, however, have a few plans for post-end-game h-content.

There's also the possibility that by h-scene you mean large full color hentai images:
As opposed to hentai animations:
(I also plan on adding animated backgrounds for sex animations later on as well)

I'm not sure how others feel, but I personally much prefer the animations and want the game to be full of them.:D

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have plans for Sex Scent. Although it's not exactly relevant to the storyline it should make the Abyss a little more interesting.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Patch - Version 0.742:
List of changes can be seen on my Patreon page:

Edit: Crud! I knew I forgot something important. Bondi's quest...
It'll be in next week's update. >.>;

Reactions: DrackDrap

vertas

Jun 21, 2017
I've got blackscreen after this sequence when sleeping, after sleeping one day you I got the screen back, but I couldn't add Kendra back to my party

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've got blackscreen after this sequence when sleeping, after sleeping one day you I got the screen back, but I couldn't add Kendra back to my party
Thanks. I'll try to quickly get to that part and see if I can figure out what's going on.
Edit: Ouch! I just noticed I put 3 x 0 = 3. That's a little embarrassing.
Hmm- I'll just put a mark through it and put a 0 after. XD
Edit 2: Taking me a bit to get through the classes. Maybe I can figure this out, fix it, and get a patch out in a couple days.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I found the issue and fixed it (there were a number of other issues too, but , but I want to make sure some followup events are working before I put another patch out. In the meantime, if you haven't saved just before bedtime then you could ensure that Sienna gets pregnant every day before going to bed. This will prevent any nighttime events from happening. The only problem is having to make sure she gets pregnant every day. I should have the patch ready by Wednesday.

Edit: I'm not sure how you managed to bypass the event, but I'm guessing waiting around long enough will cause a day to pass. You should be able to add Kendra back to your party if you go talk to her in her room at Kendra's Palace, although I'm not 100% sure on that. If you go visit the kids then the event might continue for you, although it's also possible that it could lock up the game... Hopefully you've got a backup from before the dream.

vertas

Jun 21, 2017
Yes, saved right before the bedtime, I forgot to say that you can actually fly(?!) after that blackscreen. You can still interact with things, but the flying is removed after some time or when entering some locations - I'm not sure. I think I got the flying once in older versions, just don't know where.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's the 0.743 patch:

Kendra's Palace
1: Fixed Bondi's quest. He should be able to take the 50 monster blood from you now.

Hokum
1: Fixed the orbs stacking in the first coatls fight (wasn't a big issue, but was a bit wonky).

Classroom
1: Removed a redundant dialogue line.
2: Fixed a dream sequence that occurs after the 2nd poetry class.
Players should now be in the correct map after the "dizzying" sequence, instead of a black screen.
I also fixed some various other issues, concerning these events.

(also, sorry the file is larger than the usual patch, I accidentally included the RTP)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I came across a small plot hole in 0.741

After Dillon has been removed from the party but before you give birth to your last child he still appears to warn you that you are not allowed in the double doors to the NE.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I came across a small plot hole in 0.741

After Dillon has been removed from the party but before you give birth to your last child he still appears to warn you that you are not allowed in the double doors to the NE.
Thanks! I think the Forlorn Halls is messing with the number of days, so instead I used a condition to check if Sienna is
yet. One way or the other, that should take care of it. Even if Dillon is still with Sienna, she will comment instead, which would make sense since he would have already told her stuff.

I also noticed and fixed a comment where she won't go because of the collar.
It erroneously says she needs to find the way out first, but it's only the collar that keeps her from going.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm a little flustered because there doesn't seem to be much support for the game right now. I suppose this is a decent place to blather about it. xD

Should I really have more sex CG images in the game? I have noticed that the majority (75%?) seem to prefer that sort of thing. Personally I prefer the pixel sex animations, as 1 good sex image could easily cost the same amount. On the other hand, it is possible to get nearly 15 mediocre sex images for the price of one sex animation, such as these:

Sure, you could randomly show about 15 different variations of those, but again I much prefer the "kobold sex" animation that I currently have in-game, to 15 of those images.

Before I decided on the animation the game is currently using, I was actually going to display random images such as those 3 above for the whoring. At first I went with my old standby, Mavis, but sadly it just seems like his art style suffers more and more as time goes on. I really miss the days when he was drawing stuff like this:

As you can see from the 3 images above, I also tried a couple other artists for Sienna's anal position. Perhaps I was just too picky? In the end I decided that a new animation would solve a couple issues, and it worked out really well (aside from funding issues, that is).

By the way, I've been wondering about the anal position, compared to the animation that's currently in-game ( ). Do you think that position would also do for the anal sex animation? Or should I get a completely different animation for the anal position? It seems like it's ambiguous enough that it would do for anal, but maybe someone else would know better. xP

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes