It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 126 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 321 32.9%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 45.8%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm curious. Going forward, what would you like to see most from FSA?
A: More character development, world lore, and (in general) a more lively environment.
B: Further main storyline progression.
C: More sex animations.
D: Bug fixing, tutorials, and more fine tuning of the game in general.
E: Other? (please specify)

A, C and of corse D, in any order

7thUmbra

Aug 20, 2017
E: all the above. Been waiting for the game's completion before playing it again. Has been I think 5 or 6 years? Maybe I should play it again.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I started playing again to see what bugs I missed and to think about ways of improving the game. The "skip scene" dialogue option seems a bit intrusive. I'm thinking of doing away with it for the most part, since typically you can just go back and save after most dialogue and never have to see it again. There's a lot of repetitive stuff in The Tower that I could condense (like subsequent doc visits). There are a few action oriented boss fights that are dialogue heavy. I might see about having a retry option for them, or some other workaround. Would anyone miss the "skip scene" option? And if so, where would you miss it most? This way I'll know which areas are the most annoying.

Reactions: anime66

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Is it normal that during the prologue she refuses to sleep? She will nap for an hour, but always says not right now to sleeping, even at the latest point in the day....

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is it normal that during the prologue she refuses to sleep? She will nap for an hour, but always says not right now to sleeping, even at the latest point in the day....
This is normal, at least until you've beaten the first boss. I'm not sure why I did it this way, but let me know if there's a big issue with it (like she is losing stats and still refusing to sleep), and I'll see about changing it.

ScotchGuy

Jun 9, 2018
Cannot find a valid link to 0.741 (all links are broken).
It looks like the escape from the tower quest is bugged
- I have the key but cannot go through the door as I cannot leave without the daughters however cannot get the daughters without finding the exit (endless loop of some sort)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Apparently I buggered some things in The Tower with the most recent version. You can "depatch" to a previous version and then you can go through those doors. I believe this very thread still has a previous version you could use. Once you're past the Tower you could go back to the latest version. I had planned on releasing a patch by now to fix this, but I've been super lazy this Christmas and kinda want to finish up some content for the next release (including oral sex animation, which Bebe is still working on). Sorry about the patch delay. >.>;
is this bug still in the game? 'cause i have the very same problem. killed that water serpent that can heal itself but can't ptogress there 'cause i don't have the hatchet yet, killed that one eyed thingy, got the tower key but can't use it due to the children i have to rescue first. but if i go to the right double door, dillon, who is already a slimer, told me it's forbidden to go there... duh.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I probably should have kept a backup of 0.741. I wasn't expecting anyone to take notice of the thread and update it, and by the time it happened it was too late to mention it.

I've been putting off a new release until the oral animations are finished, but I'll try and get a new version out as soon as possible. I just started giving the Forlorn Halls a makeover so I'll need to finish that up and try to make sure I haven't left anything else in disarray or messed anything else up.

Ugh- I hate to give a time frame but- Well if I don't have it ready by Sunday then I'll see about digging out the old version. I have old versions on a USB card but it would be a bit of a hassle to go through those (they're stored by date rather than version number). One way or another I should have something ready by Monday. :)

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just a quick update on what's happening. I'm just totally brain farting with the Forlorn Halls, so for now I'm just going to close it off. For now there won't be a penalty for losing all your tranquility. You'll just be in the Forlorn Halls and use an exit orb to leave. I also removed the enemies there. It just needs a lot of work, and I'm not prepared to put that into it right now.

Moving along- I completely forgot about a new script I added which allows for more than 3 frames for walking animations. This could be helpful going forward, but it's a huge mess in the meantime. Why? Well, remember the larger bosses? Well they're having none of it! Unaltered, their sprites show graphical glitches. Basically you could only see like 1/4 of their sprite or something weird like that. Sadly I chose to keep the script.... So I have to go through the whole game and weed out every single large boss sprite, edit the file name, and then change the events to match up with the new file names. I would have thought the script's author would have put in a contingency for just such a thing, but it is what it is. xP

So I've gone through about half of the game and fixed these up. I'm feeling a bit burnt out right now but I'll continue work on it as soon as possible. :)

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've finished changing almost all the large sprite names and adjusting the events to match. There's some outdated wyvern sprites I could probably just trash, a blue ooze that I can't find any event for and can't remember using it anywhere, and a sex animation that I need to check and see if I ever used. After I check out that sex animation I just need to check and make sure I have closed off some areas, remove some testing events, and then adjust some dialogue. Shouldn't be long now. :)

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've double checked that some unfinished areas are blocked off. The only thing left now is to double check some dialogue. After that I'll try and upload the new version. I might want to (quickly) play through and check that The Tower can be completed first though. >.>

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I started playing again to see what bugs I missed and to think about ways of improving the game. The "skip scene" dialogue option seems a bit intrusive. I'm thinking of doing away with it for the most part, since typically you can just go back and save after most dialogue and never have to see it again. There's a lot of repetitive stuff in The Tower that I could condense (like subsequent doc visits). There are a few action oriented boss fights that are dialogue heavy. I might see about having a retry option for them, or some other workaround. Would anyone miss the "skip scene" option? And if so, where would you miss it most? This way I'll know which areas are the most annoying.
I LOVE the skip scene dialogue though, since there's only 4 save slots I can't spam save like I usually do. Even if only for restarting the game or reloading from before a scene.

Reactions: 1raunpj

ScotchGuy

Jun 9, 2018
I've double checked that some unfinished areas are blocked off. The only thing left now is to double check some dialogue. After that I'll try and upload the new version. I might want to (quickly) play through and check that The Tower can be completed first though. >.>
Kewl Beans... Thanks Dude :)

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I LOVE the skip scene dialogue though, since there's only 4 save slots I can't spam save like I usually do. Even if only for restarting the game or reloading from before a scene.
Thanks for the feedback on that. I've only done away with the skip option thus far for the scenes with Rosevynne at the start of the game. I'll reconsider keeping it in there. I hadn't had any feedback on it thus far and just thought most people were only annoyed with the long repetitive scenes in The Tower.

Also, I just finished proofreading and changed Nasira's last lines (thus far) of dialogue a bit.
I'm happy with it now. ^_^
:smiley:

Now for Pawlita, Bebe, and Anna.
The dialogue I am concerned with is all in Kendra's House of Pleasure, aside from Pawlita's initial dialogue, which is elsewhere.
Bebe's and Anna's dialogue, where you first encounter them, I'm happy with already. There's actually a lot of dialogue I need to write for the girls in the House of Pleasure, not to mention quests and turning things in to them (including one item you can currently get, but can't turn in yet because I haven't fixed it up yet).

Anyway I just want to fix the bit of dialogue that's already been written. I hate awkward dialogue, and I feel like a lot of it is awkward or doesn't match the characters' personalilties well enough. Almost there though!

.. but I'm gonna take a nap for now. xP

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's the next version. I haven't really tested it much so please let me know if there's any issues.

I did start it up and noticed an epic zombie in Sienna's house.. from when I was testing the large sprites. >.>
So I had to remove that and then repackage the game all over again. xP
Hopefully it's all good this time. :D

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Aaaaaand I'm stuck.
Released something after Dillon finally bit the dust, got the tower keys from Kendra, but can't go through that door because I have no idea where to find the sprites.
Everywhere I haven't been to that I can find are either locked, too cold, blocked by things I need a hatchet/pickaxe/fire magic to clear
Things I already did:
-the big scorpion boss and the big dragonfly boss
-the black and green dragon boss
-got the battery
-the spider minigame boss
-got the collar off and took the quest to escape

Also gestation 6/5 six days after after Dillon bites it. And continues to rise each day.

Halp :X

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Go upstairs in the tower. It's just right outside your room, left a bit and straight up. Dillon wouldn't let you go, and then you couldn't go because of the collar. You should be able to go now. :)

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Go upstairs in the tower. It's just right outside your room, left a bit and straight up. Dillon wouldn't let you go, and then you couldn't go because of the collar. You should be able to go now. :)
The Dillon dialogue's still coming up. Despite him being gone. I'll probably have to reload a save from before the day Dillon dies, I think everything bugged out back then with the gestation bugging out with forlorn halls.
Just to check, you shouldn't get pregnant with Dillon right?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes