It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 128 13.1%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 322 32.9%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 448 45.8%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
And you definitely got version 0.75?
(redacted, here's 0.752 instead: )

One way to check is the game.rgss2a file's size.
The old one is 78,736 KB.
The new one is 82,747 KB.

I've double checked the event and Dillon shouldn't be saying anything unless he's actually IN your party.
Otherwise Sienna only won't go if she has the collar. The pregnancy is fine. Vallerie was Dillon's baby (and should have been had during the last visit with the doctor). After that, Sienna is pregnant with Adivia (whom she will have naturally after The Tower chapter ends).

Edit: I forgot about the Forlorn Halls messing up gestation, but if that's the case then I don't think you'd be able to get the collar off.
The doors should actually work regardless if the collar is gone. Not sure what's up with that.

Just to be sure and leave nothing to chance, these are the doors you want to go through:

And as of the latest version, if you don't have the antimagic collar then nothing should stop you from going in.

Edit 2: I just figured out what's wrong. You're somehow trapped in a "twilight zone" version of The Tower, which should ONLY be accessible once you've finished The Tower chapter. You really should be able to fix that by going into the basement and then back up, or maybe even by using the "whistle".

Well at least I finally see the problem. I'll fix the doors there as well. No wonder I couldn't figure it out...

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The Dillon dialogue's still coming up. Despite him being gone. I'll probably have to reload a save from before the day Dillon dies, I think everything bugged out back then with the gestation bugging out with forlorn halls.
Just to check, you shouldn't get pregnant with Dillon right?
In summary, I found the problem. Hopefully this patch will fix it.
(redacted)
That should fix the doors for anyone that's having problems with Dillon and the Tower doors.
Let me know if he is bothersome at any other locations. :)

Hopefully that's the only problem. I went ahead and made a full 0.751 version, for those that haven't downloaded .75 yet.
(Redacted - Get the latest version instead, which is 0.752: )

Last edited:
Reactions: abao

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Version 0.752:

Ah, yet another update. Sorry about that, but I had missed replacing the lightlock sprites/textures in the first caves.
Should be fixed now. :D If you're already past that part then you probably wouldn't notice. If you ever start a new game, however, then you'll probably need the update.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
In summary, I found the problem. Hopefully this patch will fix it.
(redacted)
That should fix the doors for anyone that's having problems with Dillon and the Tower doors.
Let me know if he is bothersome at any other locations. :)

Hopefully that's the only problem. I went ahead and made a full 0.751 version, for those that haven't downloaded .75 yet.
(Redacted - Get the latest version instead, which is 0.752: )
YAY, it worked :D

Reactions: Paladox

abao

Mar 20, 2018
How to do..whatever this is?
There's no note nearby afaik, and the only interactable thing there is the book which gives the animation speed, zoom option etc.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not sure what the issue is with that. I'll try to take a look at it later and see if I can figure it out.
That's pretty much where you access whoring after The Tower chapter. There must be some issues
with it if you never whored in the previous chapter. I'm not completely certain that's the issue though.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I'm not sure what the issue is with that. I'll try to take a look at it later and see if I can figure it out.
That's pretty much where you access whoring after The Tower chapter. There must be some issues
with it if you never whored in the previous chapter. I'm not completely certain that's the issue though.
I did whore quite a bit earlier, so it's not that.

Fougere

Mar 9, 2018
Struggling to find where to go after rescuing the five babies to find a way to finally leave the damn area and I keep getting that message, killed this boss 3 times in a row to be sure, I crashed every time. Version 0.752 in the cave east from the tower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thought for sure I fixed him (as well as all large bosses), but he's not necessary to finish the Tower chapter (you can always go beat him up later when I get it updated/fixed).

1:
2:
3:
4:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Making a hard push to get some more sex animations in.
Here's some previews~
Kendra: KendraDoggy_blink2.gif

Pawlita: output_ReI1tp.gif

These are pretty costly though, if anyone would care to chip in? ;)
Even $1 a month can help keep em coming. (y)

Edit: Also, if you don't like these for whatever reason then feedback is appreciated.
Still in the middle of commissioning these girls so it's good to know these things.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheImage

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a more up to date walkthrough? I can't pass boss in the area you have to dig out. The spiders. I think I did the scorpion...but then my lantern ran out so..

But the spiders I can't figure out.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
If I remember correctly you just dodge until you can hit it, then do so and repeat. It may have something to do with waiting beside the holes until it fires, but I can't recall for sure. If that's not helpful then let me know and I'll look into it more and provide better details.

By the way, the last boss there is currently glitched so you might want to wait on an update before finishing up that area. You can always come back later. It's not a necessary area to finish, but it is a good way of getting the fishing rod for free. :)

Let me know if you still have any problems (spider boss or otherwise) and I'll see if I can help. :)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If I remember correctly you just dodge until you can hit it, then do so and repeat. It may have something to do with waiting beside the holes until it fires, but I can't recall for sure. If that's not helpful then let me know and I'll look into it more and provide better details.

By the way, the last boss there is currently glitched so you might want to wait on an update before finishing up that area. You can always come back later. It's not a necessary area to finish, but it is a good way of getting the fishing rod for free. :)

Let me know if you still have any problems (spider boss or otherwise) and I'll see if I can help. :)
Ok thanks! Work is draining my free time but I should be able to try again over the weekend for sure and I'll let you know.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Terribly confused about the dragonfly. It looks fixed in my current build. Granted, I haven't actually gone and tested the boss fight directly, but as far as I can tell it should be working as of version 0.752.

... unless of course i fixed it later, and completely forgot about it?..

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
There's an issue with Kendra. Not sure if I've made the same mistake with other characters, but whenever there's a condition that checks to see if she's been unlocked then the condition is actually executing the action it's supposed to check for. Like having an equation where "If A ≠ 2 then B = false, else B = true", and instead of checking if A ≠ 2, it instead changes A to not be equal to 2. This means that not only is A ≠ 2, regardless of anything else, but B will always be false. Really annoying. >.<

I'll have to redo all her scripts in the classrooms, probably changing the script to only check and see if certain events have passed yet, rather than checking her party availability. Please keep an eye out and let me know if Kendra becomes unavailable at any other times when she really SHOULD be available. If you want Kendra in your party and the full benefit of the classrooms, then I suggest doing all the classroom sessions before having her join your party.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Kendra's doggy style animation has been implemented enough that I was able to add her to the animation test program. Here's the updated version of that, with her added, if anyone wants to give it a try. :)

Reactions: seraphiel722

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In the current version the dragonfly boss at the end of The Cellar section of The Tower is bugged and crashes the game. I have this fixed in my build, and replaced the old box with (arguably) something better.

Anyway, to my point -- While doing this, I got to thinking about this boss and I'm wondering if anyone would miss the way it is currently? I would like to remove the stalactite / boulder mechanic and just have a basic boss fight (namely because the stalactite is a bit on the sloppily made / ugly side). Let me know what you think. :)

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So can someone tell me how to get past the iron gates on the dungeon's 8th floor?
You have to complete the Lurker quest (sorry, but it currently doesn't show up in your quest book).
If you don't have it already then you need the fishing rod. Then just use it to fish all the bubbling spots in the Dungeon.
I think there's about 10 of them, but there's a book in the classroom with an illustration which shows you how many remain.
After you've dealt with all of them you can either return to floor 8 by any other means, or use the book again and it will transport you past the iron gates. Either way the gates will be open.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes