It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 131 13.1%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 330 33.1%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.0%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 454 45.5%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 43 4.3%

• Total voters

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Shortly after writing that the latest animator got back to me with some changes.

Hopefully they are going to improve it a lot, but I think it's a good start.
A good start indeed. The next step would be to unify their motions so that the body of the fairy bobs/moves in tandem with the thrusts of the fucker. This game deserves some good art and animation. I hope the best of you and your artists.

Reactions: Back

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been six months since we last heard about this game's progress, while last mention on Patreon was in 2020.

Tried reaching out to the Developer, who was online a month ago - unfortunately, no response yet.

Marking as Abandoned status for now.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't check here sooner.

I'm trying to work on the overhaul some more but it's been difficult trying to push myself into it and I'm easily distracted as well.

As for the animations the latest artist I just felt like it was too much of a struggle for them to get things right. They were actually supposed to fix the animations up some more but never got back to me on that. What they left me with is all fairly rough but I'm hopeful that a future animator can polish them up.

There's this one sprite artist that I really liked working with but unfortunately they like to disappear for 3+ months at a time. I was also working with several other pixel artists a few months ago but it got to the point where I need to organize what I have and do some work myself before I continue commissioning them. Hopefully they will be available when I need them.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

I'm trying to work on the overhaul some more but it's been difficult trying to push myself into it and I'm easily distracted as well.

As for the animations the latest artist I just felt like it was too much of a struggle for them to get things right. They were actually supposed to fix the animations up some more but never got back to me on that. What they left me with is all fairly rough but I'm hopeful that a future animator can polish them up.

There's this one sprite artist that I really liked working with but unfortunately they like to disappear for 3+ months at a time. I was also working with several other pixel artists a few months ago but it got to the point where I need to organize what I have and do some work myself before I continue commissioning them. Hopefully they will be available when I need them.
Thanks for your update, much appreciated. We can change the thread's status with your next release.

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018

take your time hope everything gets sorted out in the future!

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018

I think it`s better not to rush and make things right.
So take all the time you nedd to resolve issues both with the game and IRL stuff.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thought I should post a little update. Still commissioning Bebe for portraits a fast as she can do them.
Here's the latest one. Annis will look quite different when I finally roll out the next update.
1646091130041.png
Also I'm so impressed with Bebe. She just keeps getting better and better. Oof. :love:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sorry about the lack of updates. I wish I could say there has been progress made, but I'm basically just hanging in there. I've been trying to focus on selling on eBay and cleaning/sorting so I can have a more organized environment and ideally feel less depressed.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry about the lack of updates. I wish I could say there has been progress made, but I'm basically just hanging in there. I've been trying to focus on selling on eBay and cleaning/sorting so I can have a more organized environment and ideally feel less depressed.
Depression sucks and it's draining and can be tough to overcome. Do whatever you need to do to beat it. Looks like you're at least taking some steps to towards that. Watch out for stressful situations. Seek advice, assistance, and any help as you need to. Don't shut yourself off from other people. Having good people around you can help. Good luck and cheers!

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Wish you all the best of luck

Reactions: Paladox

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Be strong!
Depression sucks, so I wish you to overcome it and be in high spirits.
Ideally, as soon as possible! ;)

Reactions: Paladox

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thanks everyone! On top of the depression I also got a bad case of sciatica that started a few months ago(which basically means the longer I sit the more aching pain that accumulates in my left leg, and when I finally stand up the pain is stronger but starts to go away). Thankfully I haven't noticed any pain today. Hopeful that it's finally over, but only time will tell. Spoke too soon. Maybe I should see a chiropractor.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes