It's pretty obvious the majority wants to see more sex animations. What should I focus on?

• Missionary position for Sienna.

Votes: 126 12.9%
  • Sakina (vampire girl) in any position.

Votes: 321 32.9%
  • Missionary for Nasira.

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Add more clients and/or monsters.

Votes: 447 45.8%
  • A different girl or something else? (Please post with details.)

Votes: 41 4.2%

• Total voters

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Found a bug. I talked to Mr Rapey-McCatmutilator and said 'Yes' right after saving in the Tower. The game got stuck after boinking. I was directly below the 'save tile'.

It looks like he tries to move north one square, and when he is blocked the game freezes.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Found a bug. I talked to Mr Rapey-McCatmutilator and said 'Yes' right after saving in the Tower. The game got stuck after boinking. I was directly below the 'save tile'.

It looks like he tries to move north one square, and when he is blocked the game freezes.
Thanks. I'll make a note and look into fixing it sometime. :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I should probably put the obsidian pebbles in a treasure chest. I did this for several bosses but I guess I overlooked a few.
Picking the pebbles up from where the boulder collapsed is actually a pretty neat touch. But if you don't drop a hint then some people (like me) will completely miss it. I would suggest you add a message when you try to leave without the drop. "You feel you're missing something important." Then I wouldn't have confused it with a bug.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Found something (slightly) interesting. While exploring the cellars a couple of times I found 'fertilizer'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm guessing that was a drop from enemies? I probably need to rename it in the random item drop event.
It's actually a leftover from an old system where I had planned a rather complicated gardening/farming system that just wasn't working out right, and fertilizer is now called "organic material" which uses the new (and better IMO) transmuting system. :)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I guess 'catgirl promiscuity' isn't implemented yet? I get messages that it increases, but it is always shown as 0% afterwards.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I guess 'catgirl promiscuity' isn't implemented yet? I get messages that it increases, but it is always shown as 0% afterwards.
I guess I must have done something wrong with the display of the variable. That system was more of a trial thing so it might change heavily by the next release. Hopefully I can come up with something like a mini-game to make interacting with her and some other companions a bit more fun.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Oh well. The walkthrough was horribly outdated anyway. I'll try and make one myself someday.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I'm going to give this game a try.

I appreciate the fact that the developer is planning to do all the game for free, and not in a " be a patron if you want to play all the game " way.

Also i like that even if there are erotic images and such, the focus of the game is gameplay and plot, not sex.

I'm not againsty adult content, i'm only against a complete focus on adult themes only. Sex should be put in the sidelines, allowing the player to enjoy a good plot and gameplay.

Anyway, the point is : if the game is interesting as it seems from the description and pictures, if the game will be done 100% for free, and if erotic content will be present and satisfying (but it must not be the focus of the entire game)...

then i will surely show my appreciation for the game with a generous paypal donation to the developer.

(i don't do patreon, i have never liked to pay something per month. )

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I thought I should let you know I do have intentions of having the last chapter available only to patrons that have pledged a total of $10 or more (lifetime, cumulative, and including those that have left). There's just so much content I have planned for it that it's more like a whole new game. The rest of the game would remain 100% free and still feel very much complete as far as loose ends are concerned.

I can understand if you still would rather not donate. I'm sure you are also still busy playing through the game, and might not find it to your liking (I believe many players dislike The Tower chapter, which I agree needs some more exploration content and a "skip" option for dialogue).

Please let me know what you think of the game, along with any suggestions, bugs, and other issues. I always love to hear back from players as it helps me improve the game. :)

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Well, costructive criticism is something i always like and encourage, so let's do it.

The Tower...is flawed, in my opinion.
I liked the first part of the game, the battles in the cave and so on. The game feels like a good old rpg.

The problem started as soon as the main character get imprisoned, because i think you focused on...what's the right term... feticism about pregnancy ?

People who like that will surely be delighted, but for people like me?
The player is forced to wait for the main character to give birth for i don't know how many times, all the while doing absolutely nothing. (Because let's be honest, things you can do in the tower are a few and very repetitive)

So, my question is : why purposely slow so much the pace of the game, only to please a certain kind of players?

Why not making it so that the whole situation can be skipped, so that you please all kind of players ? Afterall, the more players you please, the more chances that you get new patrons.

I will be sincere, i have thought more than one time to simply stop playing your game. But again, not because it's bad, but because this whole Tower chapter is too much slow, repetitive and boring. Seriously, i strongly suggest you to add a skip option. I understand that it is an important part of the plot, but it is also a something that scare away players.

Anyway, i will keep playing the game, because i want to know what lies above this Tower chapter. But if i have to give a value to the game, from 0 to 10 i would give it 4. Before the Tower, i would have given a 7.5

I see potential, and i'm sure that later the game will become again entertaining, but now as now playing is more an effort than a pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If the game will feel complete, even without the final chapter, i see no reason to not donate. Now as now, the Tower is a bigger issue i fear.

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When I designed The Tower, I had in mind that I wanted Sienna to have all of her children before the game could progress to events within The Abyss. I do realize that it is terribly flawed and needs work. Hopefully adding a "skip event" option as well as adding additional content will help that section a lot.

Edit: I also need to add a visible change to the pile of dirt that you can shovel, as players tend to get bored with it and may give up just before they get through it. A variety of puzzle rooms would also help.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
You know, i think that i will resume playing when you will introduce the skip option. This way i will test that function and i will surely enjoy more the game

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
In the icy, freezy, why would you do this to us? dungeon there are signs with three numbers on them. First one 5913. I can't find anywhere they can actually be used though. The light gates in the ice hell, oh god I'm freezing my bits off, dungeons are all three number, not four.

GayBoi420

Oct 10, 2017
Nevermind I figured it out but RPGM movement is far too crappy to make this anything more than a chore

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In the icy, freezy, why would you do this to us? dungeon there are signs with three numbers on them. First one 5913. I can't find anywhere they can actually be used though. The light gates in the ice hell, oh god I'm freezing my bits off, dungeons are all three number, not four.
Oops! Sorry about that. They should have 4 turn dials, not three. I guess I forgot to change that when I copy/pasted the light lock events. It'll be fixed in the next release.

Nevermind I figured it out but RPGM movement is far too crappy to make this anything more than a chore
Holding shift down to move faster helps some. Sorry you had issues with it. I usually enjoy that event, but maybe that's just me. Any suggestions on how to make the encounter more interesting / fun?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Holding shift down to move faster helps some. Sorry you had issues with it. I usually enjoy that event, but maybe that's just me.
I didn't find that minipuzzle room too bad. The trick is waiting until its the right time to make your move, and waiting until the right color eye appears next to you - rather than chasing after it each time it moves. If you want to make it slightly easier, maybe the slime things could bounce back a bit after they do damage to you? At present they tend to stick to you and grind down energy pretty fast.

The one that kills me is the first one in the Crypts with the skeleton. I just gave up on that. I could make some progress, but I always get killed long before the end.

I thought I should let you know I do have intentions of having the last chapter available only to patrons that have pledged a total of $10 or more (lifetime, cumulative, and including those that have left).
Eh, I'd pay that (barring unexpected financial trauma). Probably wait till it's ready and pay all at once.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes