Shashakul

Apr 20, 2019
Simon Route. Sequence where you need to reach park while avoiding demons is unplayable due to enormous lag. I wouldn't post my frustration here if I was the only one experiencing this lags, but alas I'm not alone, and thus I humbly ask gamedev to do something about it, as I simply cannot finish the game. Despite some frustrating moments I went on with the game to see the ending, but this lag cut my proverbial joints right before finish. I feel used and empty inside. Please do something about it.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul and Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Shashakul I mean it will be fixed once the game is complete, which is soon, I recommend playing the game at that time

Reactions: FFTW

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
kcoope89 What Varik said, but I can tell you I'll give it a try in May, in any case, you will be able to play the game on a more obscure store if it doesn't work out. I'll keep informed when it happens.

Reactions: kcoope89

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
kcoope89 What Varik said, but I can tell you I'll give it a try in May, in any case, you will be able to play the game on a more obscure store if it doesn't work out. I'll keep informed when it happens.
Though considering games like yorna and quite a few other games I see on here are appearing on steam odds may well be pretty good.

Reactions: Redikal

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“ Akbal,帖子:3345421,成员:670011”]
朱丽叶的倒塌[0.99] -PC Mega
朱丽叶的倒塌[0.99]-Mac Mega
[/引用]
thanks you brother!

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes