Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I would suggest playing a bit of it first before just writing it off. some people have a tendency to just write bad comments thinking it will be funny to dump on a game. this game is actually pretty good in my opinion. we don't instantly see MC as some Chad who thinks only with his dick and ignores all consequences
Idm if they aren't a chad as long as they aren't a little bitch/wimp.
Comments I saw about the targets of revenge being given a slap on the wrist because they are now a LI put me off but I'll check back later instead of writing it off. (y)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
the concept of the game if off-putting. Angels are not children, they are created. well anyway I think is sounds kind of silly.

but hey good luck with the game. peace.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wow the premise of this one looked so good, thank god I read the comments though.
Saved me time from being disappointed, thank you random commentators.
If you can find a copy of the original game before the dev jumped the shark you might enjoy it like I did. He really need to get rid of whoever is giving him these shitty ideas to put in the game. They are not your friend and they probably hate you.

Mar 5, 2023
My first thoughts over this new update Ch - 4 were, these so-called great renders are getting "TOO" dark to actually look good.
It's hard to see detailed color contrast present, if any, since half of the time it's just jet black, for both the background and the main model rendered.
Without even a hue to contrast some outline shades for darker areas of face and body or objects in the background.

Story is spiraling - being all over the place : maybe the plot inside our development teams head is also murky just like these new renders.

Maybe write it down on a piece of paper. Keep it crisp and clean. Preview is the only part that makes this game feel worthwhile. Rest is getting into hotchpotch territory. Even these recent renders are not clean.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
OK, OK, now we're talking.

Definitely an improvement compared to last few updates. Very short one, mind you, but still an update.

Let's go over the negatives first:
- MC still moping about Inessa - It was fine first few times, but just stop. Move on. It's even more annoying if it's a save where MC didn't get any friendship conversations with her. It's understandable but repetitive for friendship/love path.
- Emma - Feels like 90% of this update was focused on her. Negative or neutral? Perhaps this one is for neutral category, since MC finally starts realizing and trying to copy her powers.

Positives:
- History - Mommy dear realized her son didn't have picnic in hell? Really? Really? FUCKING REALLY? As much as I like that she finally acknowledged he was FUCKING TORTURED DAILY FOR CENTURIES, EVER SINCE HE WAS A LITTLE CHILD, previous chapters would need some seeeeeeerious re-writing for it to make sense they didn't know.
- Dialogue options - Oh my god. I can actually tell dear mama to fuck off multiple times in one update? Why yes please, that is indeed a welcome addition.

Overall, I'm mostly happy with story bits. Sure, update felt very short, but at least the story is going in proper direction. Trying to salvage what is almost completely unsalvageable. It will still be insanely hard to get me to care about any of the LIs (Inessa aside), but perhaps redemption is back on the menu.

No early celebrations though, we might end up with few chapters of school again, you never know.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Might just be me, but I think this VN would improve a lot if the story focused on the more interesting stuff, like, you know angels, demons, vampires and so on instead of having the same conversations with Emma all over again. You know what? I'll even take the school drama as long as it doesn't feature Emma at all. I get that she is important, but other characters need time to breathe as well.

Last edited:

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Might just be me, but I think this VN would improve a lot if the story focused on the more interesting stuff, like, you know angels, demons, vampires and so on instead of having the same conversations with Emma all over again. You know what? I'll even take the school drama as long as it doesn't feature Emma at all. I get that she is important, but other characters need time to breath as well.
I agree, but after a bit of consideration, think this update had to be focused on her.

We had to get MC fully realizing extent of powers she was using on him, had to have her realize what actually happened to MC for hundreds of years (though the excuse she didn't know is complete bs, but something is better than nothing).
Now that she knows (about him) and he knows (about her), story can finally progress. They had to clear the air, and think this update is a good start for that.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Might just be me, but I think this VN would improve a lot if the story focused on the more interesting stuff, like, you know angels, demons, vampires and so on instead of having the same conversations with Emma all over again. You know what? I'll even take the school drama as long as it doesn't feature Emma at all. I get that she is important, but other characters need time to breathe as well.
yes but she only had a vague idea of what MC went through while in hell. the fact she learns the extent of his torture will help to drive the story forward and may even let her understand why MC wants revenge against others. in the end, I think this was sorely needed

Mar 15, 2021
I bet you are one of those guys that complains the game is all sex and no plot but get mad when the game is more plot and little sex. if you don't like the game, then don't play it. you don't have to come here to complain about how the game doesn't cater to your tastes only. just don't download and move on
I'm saying what I think and yes I can come here and complain that's what a forum is for, if you didn't like just give your meaningless reaction and get over it, complaining about someone complaining won't do anything. And this game has no plot, if this is what you call a plot I'm sorry for you dude.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFallingReloaded-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finished the update. I thought it was a bit too short but a decent one, for the most part. We got to see the aftermath of the fight. I know some people didn't like the Emma stuff but I actually found it appropriate for this update, specifically. All of the other times, it gets to be a bit too much but for this update, I found it fine. She needed to know that it was not okay and what happened shouldn't be set to the side like it didn't exist.

That's it pretty much. The update was short so there's really not much to touch on. I will say that I need more Luna in my life. Then there's that ending. That's the one person I don't need. God, I can't wait to get rid of Ghost. Maybe it's just me but I don't like that he can just influence shit.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes