bacuri

Oct 11, 2019
does the author plan any sexual content?

is there any difference between the beta/patreon version to the public version?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Finished the update. I thought it was a bit too short but a decent one, for the most part. We got to see the aftermath of the fight. I know some people didn't like the Emma stuff but I actually found it appropriate for this update, specifically. All of the other times, it gets to be a bit too much but for this update, I found it fine. She needed to know that it was not okay and what happened shouldn't be set to the side like it didn't exist.

That's it pretty much. The update was short so there's really not much to touch on. I will say that I need more Luna in my life. Then there's that ending. That's the one person I don't need. God, I can't wait to get rid of Ghost. Maybe it's just me but I don't like that he can just influence shit.
Fancy seeing you here DrakoGhoul always a pleasure.

I agree with you in near everything, this update was a breath of fresh air. Everyone loves to whine about Emma but I liked how we finally got to see her genuine reaction to what we went through, and that she was lied to (clearly part of her previous mental trauma). And yes, Ghost needs to die or something I cannot WAIT to get rid of him.

This update shed some light on some of our greater questions:
Q1. Why the family wasn't so adamant on trying to break us out of Hell?
A1. They didn't know or at least believe we were being tortured. Whether it be a naive way of thinking or not; we have to understand these Angels have been quite literally created to worship and obey God and Goddess their ENTIRE existence. As far as they know God is honest and his worst is LITERALLY divine mandate, if he has a track record of NEVER lying, this could be the reason they took his word at face value. To them, we were rebelling against everything they have come to know, ever.

Q2. Why the family didn't react to our torture remarks?
A2. They might have thought we were sarcastic. Seeing it more as us just being discontent with being in Hell, rather than ACTUALLY being physically tortured.

Q3. Why the family didn't react to the scars?
A3. They thought we had gotten them from the War in Hell. They didn't know we even had powers, let alone the brute strength to annihilate the upper echelon of Demon kind by ourselves. A few scars WOULD make sense, and yes, they made comments on the suicidal ones.

Q4. Why was the family handling us in such a way as shopping trips, sending us to school, etc?
A4. Again, like I fucking said initially, this was a family that while not perfect and completely out of the realm of ever doing so in the first place; was trying to mend a broken soul the best way they thought they could; which was reintegrating them back into a semblance of normalcy that THEY had come to know and love. Obviously different strokes for different folks, but these are entitled Angels we're talking about. Like a rich parent buying their sad kid expensive things as a form of make up, it's not what they actually need but what the PARENT or in this case; the family thought they needed. This was a first for them.

Q5. Why was Emma so sexually invested/suggestive to us?
A5. Again, I always said it, this was not one of the main issues, as it was OBVIOUS that it was the influence of our powers. But everyone was so mad that she was trying to ride us, man just use your heads. Shit emin this update she even tries to reject the idea of coming on to us, stop complaining.

Q6. Azel
A6. She didn't know, she knew she was placing us in a downgrade to Heaven sure, but not that we were going to be tortured; as God had promised them all that not only was it going to be temporary, but that we were fine. Again no lie history, which explains why she and everyone else was so confused about our outburst.

Now with all of that out of the way there are still some obvious plot holes that are probably just there due to the writing itself, but overall if I dumb myself down enough and don't over analyze, this game has potential even more so than it did before. You can still play the "Evil" path and justifiably be mad at the family if you want to hold a grudge on how naive they were, but you could also knowing go the "Good" path with a good conscience.

The plot holes to note though White_Bear are:

Q1. Why couldn't the Angels get to Hell but the Demons and MC could so easily to AND back?

Potential Answer: When God closed the "Gateways"; he SPECIFICALLY did so for the Angels. As we had our wings removed and Demons aren't Angels; that would answer our question easily if stated somewhere in future (or past) dialogue clean up.

Q2. MC's Questionable Sexual Nature?

Potential Answer/Explanation: The MC so far has shown more so curiosity to sexual subjects rather than brain dead monkey addiction, which I like. But in the recent (Chp 4) update we see an Inessa dream sequence where he's downright about to FUCK her. For a guy who told Nyks he knows next to NOTHING about sex, and doesn't really care about any of that stuff other than curiosity; he sure did have a very vivid dream about knowing what he was doing. Maybe this was just his instinctual hormones acting up and I'm overthinking it.

Q3. How come the Angels couldn't learn Dark Magic to get to Hell, or used a Demon to open a portal using it like their powerful friend?

Potential Answer: The Demon the MC tried to force to open a portal wasn't powerful enough, he was one of the Demon LEADERS on Earth. If he wasn't strong enough I'd assume most others also aren't so THAT would make sense, but then the MC learns to do it himself anyways and opens the portal no problem. Now this could go two ways:
-Like previously mentioned; the Angels are potentially EXCLUSIVELY cut off from the Gateways
-The Dark Magic counts as a "power" and the Angels are given one (or ones) at birth only, they cannot learn more; which is what makes the MC so unique and explains why HE was able to do it while his family couldn't.

That's all I have to say off the top of my head. Grand update, keep it up. The writing overall COULD be better but it's certainly not the WORST I've seen in this genre (Adult), so I look forward to more,, especially some Raphael action PLEASE. If I had to rate this, I'd go from 3 Stars to High 3 1/2 OR Low 4.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Great update.
Unexpected ending, but I hope it was just one of the visions. I doubt that the Ghost can affect the physical world.
Yeah that was REALLY fuckin abrupt, so much so I almost couldn't believe THAT was where it ended even as I was reading it :LOL:

But yeah I pictured it as us having another episode of "hallucinations" IF Ghost TRULY is a made up part of our mind; then WE are the ones killing Camilla in our head, only in our head, we haven't got up yet though it's up for debate on if we would even be able to know if we hadn't moved. At this point we've lived out full fan fictions and forgotten how we even get from place to place.

I wager we'll start talking to ourselves and she will see this, reporting to Emma that we LITERALLY have delusions of split personalities from the mental trauma we went through.

rj677

May 30, 2020
I have been waiting for so long to do a post about this game... and the reason why is the fact that I didnt know how hard I should go in on it :unsure:. But today Im just in the "right" mood for it so here it goes.

This games prologue is, in my opinion, perfect. Wait wait wait... I know you didnt read what I said correctly and you assumed I wanted to say it was just great but no, it was PERFECT!! Its raw, violent, bloody, full of lore, has twists, kills and amazing renders on top of that :eek::devilish:... Its everything the AVN "industry" needed, a true revenge story in a fantasy setting where the MC can just get payback for what was done to him and where a dev can just spread his wings and make something new and refreshing that could easily reach top 5 status. In other words, the game gives you the biggest reading hard-on of your life basically :KEK:.

And then, when youre finally fully invested in what is gonna happen next in this beautiful and gripping story.... You get the hardest kick in the balls EVER when this dev made the executive decision of transforming this unique and inspiring concept for an AVN into a... a... FUCKING COLLEGE SIMULATOR??? :rolleyes::WaitWhat::cautious:... Go from UNSTABLE DEVIL to CONTROLED BITCH????? and just embrace a "family/LIs" that abandon you for 1000 years to be tortured in an instant like nothing happened?????

Look, I get it... Devs want to make money out of these games (if I was one that would be one of my goals too) and I realize that these new devs see shit games like WVM and College Kings (for example) get so many patreons and money out of doing shit, full of bugs and waiting times college flicks that they want to do it too...:FacePalm::FacePalm:

NEVER has a game FRUSTRATED me to this extent... and what it angers me even more is that theres no justifications for why this decision was made other than "if you are going to live in the world of humans, you need to learn about them"??????? And no, dont be fooled with the whole "it can be fixed" COPIUM because it cant and now we have to just try and appreciate this essentially new game if we can :cry::(

PS: the reason i wont put this in the review tab is because i dont want to bury this game even more and I do wish the dev good luck on the project regardless (y)

ubgu

Jan 16, 2019
fgfgr.JPG
He must be killed. Ghost, he took control of his body once and now he's manipulating his mind ??? :unsure::unsure:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I have been waiting for so long to do a post about this game... and the reason why is the fact that I didnt know how hard I should go in on it :unsure:. But today Im just in the "right" mood for it so here it goes.

This games prologue is, in my opinion, perfect. Wait wait wait... I know you didnt read what I said correctly and you assumed I wanted to say it was just great but no, it was PERFECT!! Its raw, violent, bloody, full of lore, has twists, kills and amazing renders on top of that :eek::devilish:... Its everything the AVN "industry" needed, a true revenge story in a fantasy setting where the MC can just get payback for what was done to him and where a dev can just spread his wings and make something new and refreshing that could easily reach top 5 status. In other words, the game gives you the biggest reading hard-on of your life basically :KEK:.

And then, when youre finally fully invested in what is gonna happen next in this beautiful and gripping story.... You get the hardest kick in the balls EVER when this dev made the executive decision of transforming this unique and inspiring concept for an AVN into a... a... FUCKING COLLEGE SIMULATOR??? :rolleyes::WaitWhat::cautious:... Go from UNSTABLE DEVIL to CONTROLED BITCH????? and just embrace a "family/LIs" that abandon you for 1000 years to be tortured in an instant like nothing happened?????

Look, I get it... Devs want to make money out of these games (if I was one that would be one of my goals too) and I realize that these new devs see shit games like WVM and College Kings (for example) get so many patreons and money out of doing shit, full of bugs and waiting times college flicks that they want to do it too...:FacePalm::FacePalm:

NEVER has a game FRUSTRATED me to this extent... and what it angers me even more is that theres no justifications for why this decision was made other than "if you are going to live in the world of humans, you need to learn about them"??????? And no, dont be fooled with the whole "it can be fixed" COPIUM because it cant and now we have to just try and appreciate this essentially new game if we can :cry::(

PS: the reason i wont put this in the review tab is because i dont want to bury this game even more and I do wish the dev good luck on the project regardless (y)
Did you even play the latest update? :ROFLMAO:

Most of these questions are answered or mannerisms are justified to some extent.

The intro did not have top 5 reading hard on status though. Without any sugar coating the writing stopped that ship from sailing real quick if you aren't lobotomized, it just read as a basic VN, the CONCEPT had (still) potential.

I suggest you read/play a VN like:
Desert Stalker
And compare it to something like:
Hot Sand of Antarctica

You'll notice they have a downright near duplicate concept, but one is executed, written, and plot laid out FAR better, and makes you question why you'd even play or CONSIDER 95% of the games on this site as "top 5" material. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by being impressed with this game's intro, you should have already known going into it that it was going to have it's rough edges. That being said, before this latest update it DID have a LOT of issues with it's plot holes, character mannerisms etc. But the update fixed a lot of those issues, with only more room to improve it. However the writing will probably always be an issue without a redo and thorough reevaluation on what is considered "good" vs "okay" vs "bad" writing.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and m4pII

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
When we gonna able to do sexual things with mommy Emma? I'm even fine with a handjob or something. IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! Jesus blue balls is real with this game

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Great update.
Unexpected ending, but I hope it was just one of the visions. I doubt that the Ghost can affect the physical world.
while Ghost can't affect the physical world, he can take control of MC and use his body as a means to do so. this could become a problem in the future as MC would likely black out only to wake up later and learn what "he" did. it's clear Ghost isn't just part of MC's broken psyche but something altogether more dangerous

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Forget Emma, I need more scenes with Luna. That face of hers is such a turn on. Hell, I would even take more kisses and a bit of groping. There's always that one character that's perfectly sexy and Luna is that for me in this game. God, I'm so down bad for her, I swear. We need to copy "dad's" power and/or whoever else that is required to get her a real body asap. That's the real wifey right there. Fuck everybody else, I'll get my revenge and deal with every other thing later.

I also don't trust Ghost a single bit with her. Especially after what he said at the end of this update. I need to get her away from him before he pulls some bullshit like erasing her from our mind or something twisted.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
I'm not a big fan of how they do the angel and devil points in this game. I want nothing to do with any of the family except for Raphael, but every choice I make to push Emily and Azel away comes with a devil point. I may not want anything to do with them, but I also don't want to destroy the world. It's basically impossible for me to get angel points. I assume by the end of this I'll have gotten a terrible ending and be disappointed. Hopefully that isn't the case, but it seems to be.

Reactions: EF.Sora and Pinsel

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not a big fan of how they do the angel and devil points in this game. I want nothing to do with any of the family except for Raphael, but every choice I make to push Emily and Azel away comes with a devil point. I may not want anything to do with them, but I also don't want to destroy the world. It's basically impossible for me to get angel points. I assume by the end of this I'll have gotten a terrible ending and be disappointed. Hopefully that isn't the case, but it seems to be.
the point is to make difficult choices

Reactions: Grelk
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes