Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so we can keep declining Emma and can get angry at her (kind of) but then 5 secs later the MC does a complete 180 and all chummy with her again acting like a little puppy, the inconsistency of the MC is really killing this for me along with the nonsensical story, also i feel the devil/angel points are going to mess up the story for me as i only wanna avoid Emma not the rest of the family but have a feeling it will affect all of them

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I hear ya man. You'd think with MC's powers he could just go back in time to right before Inessa died and do something different to change the outcome. I dunno, that's how I might write the story, but who knows what this dev is thinking.
Bruh...I know exactly what this Dev is thinking...his only thought is to milk people as much "+" as possible...Ray Charles could 'see' this too...(with all due respect to this great but unfortunate artist)...sincerely...son of god allows the prettiest loving girl with MC to die...shit...

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
so we can keep declining Emma and can get angry at her (kind of) but then 5 secs later the MC does a complete 180 and all chummy with her again acting like a little puppy, the inconsistency of the MC is really killing this for me along with the nonsensical story, also i feel the devil/angel points are going to mess up the story for me as i only wanna avoid Emma not the rest of the family but have a feeling it will affect all of them
That's the problem of dev both wanting to satisfy players (us) and progress story in a direction he wants.

I can keep being angry at Emma on every choice, but like you said, 2 lines later MC acts like he likes her. Or worse yet, Azel. Holy hell, given a choice I'd kill Azel on the spot, but MC? He can't keep himself from thinking he's too harsh on her. Dev is trying to have his cake, eat it, and give it to homeless (us). Perhaps aiming too high and should keep things simpler.

I'm not going to be overly negative since I genuinely think this update was MASSIVE improvement, but things such as the one you pointed out come with experience. Sometimes compromises have to be made. Popular semi-kinetic games exist on this site (look no further than Summer's gone or De Luca Family, both of which have choices that affect exactly nothing but flavor), but think it's too late to go in that direction for this one.

It started as revenge story, turned into slice-of-life incest harem, and now neither crowd is happy. I heard this game was initially different and this is a remake, but if I had to be honest...I'm looking forwards to this devs next game (in 15 years, at the pace things are going). He'll get enough experience from this one to make a good, focused game.

I'm just worried this might get dropped if the dev starts being overburdened between trying to make players happy, and trying to tell a story. Not worried about it ending up a mess, it already is one.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Bruh...I know exactly what this Dev is thinking...his only thought is to milk people as much "+" as possible...Ray Charles could 'see' this too...(with all due respect to this great but unfortunate artist)...sincerely...son of god allows the prettiest loving girl with MC to die...shit...
I don't think this dev is milking, I genuinely believe he's just a shitty inconsistent dev trying to tell a story, but failing spectacularly.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I don't think this dev is milking, I genuinely believe he's just a shitty inconsistent dev trying to tell a story, but failing spectacularly.
I have a lot of respect for you! but ... but ... three times but ... lol ... but I think Dev knows exactly what he is doing ... but I love your determination to protect the indefinable.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Jericho85 and Grelk
Feb 17, 2022
Why doesn't the dev just go full kinetic novel if these choices don't mean a damn thing? I mean if we choose to tell Emma to fuck off we don't want to be forced to be nice two seconds later. If you don't have the skill to write or code different paths to your game just don't even bother wasting time with false dialogue choices.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Why doesn't the dev just go full kinetic novel if these choices don't mean a damn thing? I mean if we choose to tell Emma to fuck off we don't want to be forced to be nice two seconds later. If you don't have the skill to write or code different paths to your game just don't even bother wasting time with false dialogue choices.
agreed it needs the kinetic novel tag, choices are meaningless.

Reactions: Grelk

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I dont know if somebody said it before or not but i think i know why god exile mc to hell and took his wings so that he cant touch god and steal his power :D
yeah, i think you hit the spot...this is a common problem in patriarchal times. I like you...your mind is higher than the average people in this forum...

EF.Sora

Apr 15, 2019
Some of these chapter 4 things should've happened in v2/chapter 2.

I don't know why I'm still reading, Maybe I have this feeling that my feelings on the certain things will change... But I reread the story each update and chapter 2 throws me off quite a bit.

If I squint my eyes and tilt my head, I can see myself liking this quite a bit. By that I mean, if I cut chapter 1/Prologue out and treat chapter 2 as the start, Have the Inessa thing be the only thing that made MC depressed, No torture. At that point I'd treat it as hard depression and not hardcore PTSD like now. With that my view on the story changes a bit. It makes me lean towards angel shit more and I'm a little more relaxed with how the others are acting.

I'll give credit, Dev is trying, even though some issues are being addressed a little late. I'll most likely still keep my eye on this. Now all that's left is to give a chapter to each of the characters, like next could be Raphael, then Azrael (Yeah, I'll drop my issues with her for the sake of character development). or both of them in one chapter. Emma has no excuse after this chapter, she knows almost everything now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Honest thoughts, People Need to just Shut up/Chill out and enjoy the Free game they are getting to experience here Free because if they don't like it then why don't they make a game ?

I see people all the time throwing shade here there or anywhere whining on this or that or anything Like these are the people who Get mad their seat is warm because some was sitting in it prior to them sitting there or they are mad because Devs don't listen to the crowd tell them how they need to make their game or scenes or events.

Truth is Devs are creating something which in one way or another has some personal meaning to them and so when people just rage saying "The dev is just doing this or that or blah blah blah" I admit some Devs just Like to milk the Rework train over and such but when a Dev gives progress with each update even when a Rework happens then I'm all for it baby.

Also people saying the updates are to small.... Do you have a Super Computer capable of rendering within seconds/minutes/hours? Well a Big Chunk of these Smaller Devs here are limited to what hardware they have and so Rendering takes time and so I understand why smaller updates especially if that Computer is a personal PC so they are having to do Everything day to day from it so that will also slow progress.

I am not trying to shill or anything like that I am merely saying that people need to back off a little bit and show a bit more Positive Reinforcement with Good Constructive Criticism instead of just saying Fu@% this or $#it that because it isn't fully reflecting what any specific individuals want.

In the end of the day The People will always have their rights for what they want but what it comes down to is that The Dev is the one Telling the Story and so whatever we say about changes will come down to how the Dev liked or Disliked what we had to say to them and how we discussed it.

Keep it up "WhiteBear" and Don't let us change the Vision you have.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Did you even play the latest update? :ROFLMAO:

Most of these questions are answered or mannerisms are justified to some extent.

The intro did not have top 5 reading hard on status though. Without any sugar coating the writing stopped that ship from sailing real quick if you aren't lobotomized, it just read as a basic VN, the CONCEPT had (still) potential.

I suggest you read/play a VN like:
Desert Stalker
And compare it to something like:
Hot Sand of Antarctica

You'll notice they have a downright near duplicate concept, but one is executed, written, and plot laid out FAR better, and makes you question why you'd even play or CONSIDER 95% of the games on this site as "top 5" material. Don't set yourself up for disappointment by being impressed with this game's intro, you should have already known going into it that it was going to have it's rough edges. That being said, before this latest update it DID have a LOT of issues with it's plot holes, character mannerisms etc. But the update fixed a lot of those issues, with only more room to improve it. However the writing will probably always be an issue without a redo and thorough reevaluation on what is considered "good" vs "okay" vs "bad" writing.
I wasnt expecting no one to actually reply to my rant of this game, but since you did Im gonna give you my thoughts on what you said:

1st "The intro did not have top 5 reading hard on status though. Without any sugar coating the writing stopped that ship from sailing real quick if you aren't lobotomized":
You just mixed up 2 different points that werent meant to be mixed up :unsure:... I said the game had potential for top 5 status because of the concept and how it had everything i thought would be a perfect start to an original idea, while the part of the "biggest reading hard-on" was clearly an hyperbole meant to spice up the post, or i thought it would be clear at least :HideThePain:... but good to know you were a bit oblivious to that.

Also, loved the quip about the lobotomy that for your information was at his highest popularity in the 1920s so me being 24 years old would probably mean that i wouldnt be lobotomized :LOL:(see, i copied your obliviousness :KEK::devilish:).

2nd "Don't set yourself up for disappointment": Im usually a guy who enjoys almost every game the first time I play... maybe because I actually want devs to actually succeed. But in this case, how would I know that such a beginning would have a continuation worse than Season 8 of Game of Thrones? :HideThePain::HideThePain:

3rd " Most of these questions are answered or mannerisms are justified to some extent (...)the update fixed a lot of those issues, with only more room to improve it".
The dev addressing those problems only on chapter 4 its almost like a husband admitting to his wife that he cheated on her 1 year ago :HideThePain:: It doesnt change anything that was done before, the wife/supporters will still "hate/resent" you not only for what happened but also for how late it was mentioned and the only thing the husband/dev gets from it is a small sense of peace for finally saying something about it :WeSmart::D

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The story is practically going like this :

Daddy : "Hey I just chopped our son's legs and intend to dump him at a place full of murderers, sadists and rapists who also happen to be (im) mortal enemies of our kin. You daughter, will be the one to throw him in there. He will be kicking (or not heh) and screaming but pay no attention to it."

Daughter " Ok, Daddy, no problem."

Mommy : " But Honey, is he going to be all right there?".

Daddy : " Of course, I'm sending this little legless boy in there to rule them."

Mommy " Ah, OK. Makes perfect sense."
Well, at least it is a more creative story than having just another dead father while you go about banging his widow of a wife and his daughters.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Well, at least it is a more creative story than having just another dead father while you go about banging his widow of a wife and his daughters.
What do you want with a father!? Hu...None of us chose to be born...but shit...since I'm here I want all the MILFs for myself! Lol. I prefer games where the father is dead and I don't even have a picture of him...hahaha...

Reactions: EJW

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
How about not banging them at all for a change and treat them like the shitty, irredeemable family they are?

It's obvious the premise was original and interesting enough, otherwise no one would give a fuck and bother talking about it. It's the execution that's baffling.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes