Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Interesting and well made.
I think I like it so far.

Some of the text needs a bit of cleaning (primarily near the end of this update).
There was this also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What was happening around this suggests there may have been a pathing error also, but I'm not sure.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I have a question, i don't play the game now, but there are any sex scene(kind of oral, vaginal)? Or for now only vanilla? Thx

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Fancy seeing you here DrakoGhoul

This update shed some light on some of our greater questions:

Now with all of that out of the way there are still some obvious plot holes that are probably just there due to the writing itself, but overall if I dumb myself down enough and don't over analyze, this game has potential even more so than it did before. You can still play the "Evil" path and justifiably be mad at the family if you want to hold a grudge on how naive they were, but you could also knowing go the "Good" path with a good conscience.

The plot holes to note though

Actually, the biggest problem is why everyone seems so chill, jovial even, about the MC having his wings cut off while still just a child.

There has been no mention of why it happened or it being reversable.

So if the MC could be mutilated like that, as a child apparently, then why would they think being sent to hell would be a grand old time rather than torture and despair?

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
fuck the rest of the girls just give me luna and im good just like what DrakoGhoul said luna is straight up wifey material
Of course she is, she's imaginary, even within the AVN from the MC's perspective.
Anyone can conjure up an imaginary woman that's wife material. It's trying to find a real one these days that's the hard part.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ah yes, now it all makes sense! The top bitch in heaven, second only to god, couldn't have possibly known what happens when you mutilate your own angel child and send it to hell. How could she possibly have known, I mean it's not like eternal torture is Hell's sole purpose of existence. It's like a single mother bringing a convicted sex offender into her home and then being shocked when he starts messing with her kid... Or a wife going girl's night out to a sex club, getting gangbanged and then saying to hubby "how could I have known I was going to get fucked in that club meant for...fucking?".

I don't know what's more amusing, the writer thinking that sorry excuse is a good way to patch up his self-mutilated storyline, or the players who actually think it worked...

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
First, is there a change in scenes and dialogs, which are important, if you go all out devil or angel?

And now to my opinion.

The first part (the prologue) of the game was the best part so far, and that part kept me going.

After he came to earth, it became a scrambled mess. Why is he just accepting to go to school? How the fuck can he be controlled by Ghost? He created the three of them so he doesn’t go insane, so they are only his imagination. If they were his split personas, he wouldn’t be able to talk to them.

And why do the other two talk to Ghost like he is the only one who can do something? like when Luna asked Ghost to heal the MC.

But then Emma says that Ghost is powerful and that it could be someone else in his mind, and in the first chapter, Ghost touches MC’s head, where he gives him some powers to break free???

This needs to be explained asap.

And then there is the last scene in this update. Like WTF!! Firstly, you cannot let that be the last scene. Secondly (my assumption), if she is dead, now Ghost doesn’t even need to take over the body to interact with the world; is the MC just going insane, or is the MC just the passenger in his body and has no real will?
There are a lot of thing that are confusing in the moment I hope it will be explained in the future updates.

Overall, the update was okay, a little bit too short, and it is starting to get somewhat confusing. He should add some timestamps because they said that the time in hell works differently than on Earth. It is said that 2-3 days on earth could be a month in hell, so if my math is correct and we assume that one month in hell is 3 days on earth and the MC was 100 years in hell (1 month = 3 days, 1 year = 36 days, 100 years = 3600 days, 10 years on earth), that means that the others spend about 10 years on earth looking for the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
Ah yes, now it all makes sense! The top bitch in heaven, second only to god, couldn't have possibly known what happens when you mutilate your own angel child and send it to hell. How could she possibly have known, I mean it's not like eternal torture is Hell's sole purpose of existence. It's like a single mother bringing a convicted sex offender into her home and then being shocked when he starts messing with her kid... Or a wife going girl's night out to a sex club, getting gangbanged and then saying to hubby "how could I have known I was going to get fucked in that club meant for...fucking?".

I don't know what's more amusing, the writer thinking that sorry excuse is a good way to patch up his self-mutilated storyline, or the players who actually think it worked...
I think it is implied or just an assumption that"God" send him down to rule Hell, but i know what you mean. This story is a confusing mess at this state.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just wish there will be more scene with two sis rather than the mom, too many scenes belong to her from last few chapters. :cautious:

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
angels arent real bro
Tell that to the over 2 billion Christians worldwide... who are you to say they don't exist???
and muslims :D
and jews. the core beliefs of the 3 most widespread and wealthy religions on the planet actually share the same core belief system. no, seriously, look it up. also, they encompass about 60% of the world's population so over 4 billion, not 2.
as for angels being created not born, both bibles (christian and jewish) and the Qur'an state on several occasions that they are "created by God to serve his will". and i do believe the Ramayhana has similar beings (either the Suras or the Devas, forgot which), which are also mentioned in Buddhist teachings. so, basically, you're more likely to find a person believing angels or angel-like beings exist rather than not.

This site really isn’t a place for devout christians mate
fanatic, not devout. a devout believer follows his or her religious doctrine while still seeking his or her own enjoyment. a fanatic is the one that follows the religious dogma to the letter. you'd be surprised how many devout believers actually enjoy Adult VNs.

enough of a rant, i presume. that was just some random info i've acquired over the decades by talking to far too many priests from different religions.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think it is implied or just an assumption that"God" send him down to rule Hell, but i know what you mean. This story is a confusing mess at this state.
It is implied but still makes zero sense. The kid was powerless at the time. And they obviously knew that, even now she was surprised to see what he could do, saying he wasn't supposed to be able to do all that shit. They even chopped his wings off. He was pleading and screaming to his sister not ot leave him and she did so without a second thought.

The story is practically going like this :

Daddy : "Hey I just chopped our son's legs and intend to dump him at a place full of murderers, sadists and rapists who also happen to be (im) mortal enemies of our kin. You daughter, will be the one to throw him in there. He will be kicking (or not heh) and screaming but pay no attention to it."

Daughter " Ok, Daddy, no problem."

Mommy : " But Honey, is he going to be all right there?".

Daddy : " Of course, I'm sending this little legless boy in there to rule them."

Mommy " Ah, OK. Makes perfect sense."

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
There any actual sex scenes in this update, or still just beautiful girls running around in leather babysitting and teasing MC? You'd think by chapter 4 there would be at least 1 sex scene no? Not even a single handy so far.

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
There any actual sex scenes in this update, or still just beautiful girls running around in leather babysitting and teasing MC? You'd think by chapter 4 there would be at least 1 sex scene no? Not even a single handy so far.
Dude... this game practically aborted the exact moment Inessa died... by now the plot and everything that revolves around our MC is just... inertia, memories of the past that will never come back... *another game with wasted potential*...fuck...another milker Dev...lol.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Ah yes, now it all makes sense! The top bitch in heaven, second only to god, couldn't have possibly known what happens when you mutilate your own angel child and send it to hell. How could she possibly have known, I mean it's not like eternal torture is Hell's sole purpose of existence.
Yeah, that was funny as fuck. Supposedly, she didn't know her precious son was tortured day and night by a deranged psychopath who hates angels coz ppl go to hell all the time to chill, have some fun, fuck a few hoes, get a tan and come back to heaven or Earth stronger than ever, right ?? Imagine someone lying about this to your face after you put all your hopes in all that being true. The nerve on them.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I know the dev's new to this, but ffs, some 'arguments' used here are plain stupid and hilarious. There was also the lil thing about Emma, who's supposedly the strongest goddess ever, being afraid of the MC hurting her while he barely could keep up with Azel.:WaitWhat: The inconsistencies, WTF moments and ridiculous arguments are the cherry on top of this shitty cake called story in this game, and boy, does the dev do a good job reminding us of this.

I'm no good storyteller by any means, but IMHO, the Supreme Asshole (not calling him God... ever) being forced to send the MC to hell coz the devils were afraid of his potential as a price to pay for stopping an apocalyptic war with them that was threatening to destroy both Heaven and Earth and saving his family would've been a waay better idea than this bullshit.

I hear a lot of shit being stated and implied about that stupid balance, but most angels and devils act like they were friends their whole life, and suddenly the MC's potential, which nobody, not even he himself, knew anything about, is the main reason why the Head Asshole sent him to be tortured in hell, to his sweet mom's shock, who thought he was all fine and dandy, chilling, relaxing and fucking hot devil bitches daily.:FacePalm: I won't say it can't get any stupider than this, bcz it can, and I bet it will. Let's see how shit hits the fan after that cliffhanger in the next update coz I personally am curious to see if the dev can salvage this story or he'll end up abandoning the game.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Dude... this game practically aborted the exact moment Inessa died... by now the plot and everything that revolves around our MC is just... inertia, memories of the past that will never come back... *another game with wasted potential*...fuck...another milker Dev...lol.
I hear ya man. You'd think with MC's powers he could just go back in time to right before Inessa died and do something different to change the outcome. I dunno, that's how I might write the story, but who knows what this dev is thinking.

Reactions: tothadam1998
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes