NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
at least in summers gone the characters are good and am looking forward to the sex scenes, but in this all characters are trash and i have 0 interest in any sex scenes if this game will have them or not I don't care
That is the thing, Summers Gone can get away with it not just for the in universe explanation, but also because of the unique characters and the build up are so good you dont even mind it in the end, you know when it finally happens it will be that much sweater. Which is more than i can say here.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
This update feels very short, it covers less than a day of in-game time and barely moves the story forward. It took me around 20 minutes to go through everything in this update. I really dislike the Ghost "takeovers". As others previously mentioned, the writing has changed, and in my opinion, the sudden direction change made the story less interesting. I don't mind the slow burn, but there isn't much happening to move the story forward. Overall, this update is disappointing.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Falling Reloaded [Ch.5] [WhiteBear] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,77 GB / 292 MB - TheFallingReloaded-Ch.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxxx GB / 278 MB - TheFallingReloaded-Ch.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~7,75% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/original(1x90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFallingReloaded-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Yeah, i'm done with this. I was sincerely hoping that this ugly turn regarding ghost won't come to pass but here we are.

Instead of becoming overpowered and dominating everything and everyone who wronged him directly or indirectly, mc here is marching towards the exact opposite end of that, perhaps that is the end goal here? to make mc a complete loser and maybe a cuck down the line? because honestly that is the direction i see this going from here.

If i wanted to play a possession/mind control type of game i would most definitely would not be playing this one. Maybe i was overly presumptuous but i really thought this was going to be a revenge story due to the way it started and it was the main reason that i did not mind the complete lack of sex scenes but i certainly did not expected this.

In any case, your game your rules. Have fun with this.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Seeing as Ghost keeps getting mentioned, I can tell I'm probably not going to like the update. I'll definitely play it first and experience it myself to form my own opinion but I already stated my extreme dislike for Ghost. I actually hate him more than Goddess, simply because he's plotting and taking over our body without us being able to do anything about it.

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Hmm why did therapy get set to false when it all went well changed it with URM to true but it shouldn't have been false to begin with.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Finished the update not nearly as bad as some are making it out to be imo lol i can understand why someone might have a problem with the whole Ghost situation but complaining about games like this and summer not having sex scenes at this point after both have been worked on for a while seems a tad weird not to mention unlike Summer this one does have more sex content there are plenty games on this site with non stop sex that at least in my opinion having a few games that focus more on characters and story is a nice change

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Yeah, i'm done with this. I was sincerely hoping that this ugly turn regarding ghost won't come to pass but here we are.

Instead of becoming overpowered and dominating everything and everyone who wronged him directly or indirectly, mc here is marching towards the exact opposite end of that, perhaps that is the end goal here? to make mc a complete loser and maybe a cuck down the line? because honestly that is the direction i see this going from here.

If i wanted to play a possession/mind control type of game i would most definitely would not be playing this one. Maybe i was overly presumptuous but i really thought this was going to be a revenge story due to the way it started and it was the main reason that i did not mind the complete lack of sex scenes but i certainly did not expected this.

In any case, your game your rules. Have fun with this.
Unless Ghost lets Arkas take control of the Mc which seems unlikely i dont think anyone has to worry about the Mc turning into a cuck lol

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes